buckshater

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2010
why did pam taylor wait until she got her rotten teeth fixed before she would speak to anyone. i heard they keep lice in that house. and that she is having an affair with one of the parents of the traveling team. damn jesse looks just like an alien and david looks like a donkey. jesse's dad looks like jerry lee lewis and johnny looks like a mexican.
tarheelfan1090

Tabor City, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2010
yeah i know that bunch. they act like they own the ballfield in yanceyville. they have run alot of people off down there. they are crooked as hell too!! who would have an affair with pam? DAMN! they must be desperate as can be! i know where they live and the best thing for that shack they live in is a tornado come and wipe it out! dont there kids stay introuble??? they will never make anything of themselves!
dust devil

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2010
i heard john ryan and joel have a threesome. and they use joel's fat butt as the woman. and why does ryan and john look like a mexican.
Wtf

Falls Church, VA

#4 Mar 25, 2012
I think u all should keep ur mouth shut. If u all have a problem with the go say it to their face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blanch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KKK, other racist groups disavow the white supr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Cordwainer Trout 5
News KKK, other racist groups disavow the white supr... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mary K Boutwell 1
News North Carolina GOP condemns KKK parade honoring... (Nov '16) Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 2
Looking for my half brother (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jennifer Vaillanc... 1
New in Roxboro (May '16) May '16 New in Roxboro 1
RIP anthony keene (May '06) Jan '16 Jasmine Mims 29
News Brothers Arrested in Connection with Ruffin Fir... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Ellen Daoust 1

Blanch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blanch Mortgages