Tudor history fans: Favorite/least fa...

Tudor history fans: Favorite/least favorite wife of Henry VIII?

Posted in the Blakesburg Forum

carmellabowlick1 33

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Tudor history fans: Favorite/least favorite wife of Henry VIII?
-
Katherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, Catherine Parr. Who's your favorite and least favorite and why? Be specific!
kacy

Kansas City, MO

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Tudor history fans: Favorite/least favorite wife of Henry VIII?Katherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, Catherine Parr. Who's your favorite and least favorite and why? Be specific!
ydiv

Kansas City, MO

#3 Oct 23, 2013
kacy wrote:
Tudor history fans: Favorite/least favorite wife of Henry VIII?Katherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, Catherine Parr. Who's your favorite and least favorite and why? Be specific!.
You can find the best solutions for you at:-hxxp://WWW.ANNUITY-HELP.US
Shaye Amber

Lisarow, Australia

#4 Dec 16, 2013
All his wives had flaws but they are human we all have flaw even me and you and that what made us who we are today. If rank the wives this is my order.

1.Anne Boleyn-Strong, Witty, Inspirational, Kind to the Poor and devoted to her daughter but she was also Quick tempered, Arrogant, Ambitious and Stubborn.

2.Katherine Parr-Kind, Loyal to Henry and a loving Stepmother but was to religious and that almost cost her life.

3.Anna of Cleve's-Humble and Smart but she was jealous of Katherine Parr.

4.Katalina of Aragon-Loyal, Strong, Devoted to daughter and god, Never gives up on what believed in but was to clingy and scared Henry off and Anne Boleyn more money to the poor in 3 years than Katherine did in 23 years which mean's Anne is more generous and Kind.
5.Katherine Howard-Kind and Sweet but was dim-witted and a bait to carnivorous men like Henry.

6.Jane Seymour-Friendly and welcoming but very Quiet, Boring and always does what people tell her to do which means she doesn't have a mind of her own.
Shaye Amber

Lisarow, Australia

#5 Dec 16, 2013
Henry is a nasty person all his wives to good for him.
Shaye Amber

Lisarow, Australia

#6 Dec 16, 2013
Aussie pride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blakesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Mark Chelgren as State Senator? (Jan '12) Mar '12 DDD 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Ed 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
Blakesburg-Walsh Game 1969? 1970? (Mar '07) Oct '07 Phil Van Cleave 2

Blakesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blakesburg Mortgages