First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Safety

Bainbridge, GA

#22 Aug 27, 2012
What kind of safety? City sprays and skeeters return in about 30 minutes. You get the same results with the hand held fogger they have at the hardware stores. You know its true..doctors, radio, and newspapers have written articles. It don't really matter who got it. Wear light long sleeves cotton shirts and long pants. And after you put your deodorant on in the morning you get your can of Deep Woods Off and you spray down. That is the best protection
Thanks

Helena, GA

#23 Aug 28, 2012
Safety wrote:
What kind of safety? City sprays and skeeters return in about 30 minutes. You get the same results with the hand held fogger they have at the hardware stores. You know its true..doctors, radio, and newspapers have written articles. It don't really matter who got it. Wear light long sleeves cotton shirts and long pants. And after you put your deodorant on in the morning you get your can of Deep Woods Off and you spray down. That is the best protection
Thanks for all the info. We know this was in Blakely. It was good to know what part of the county West Nile is in. That is what people wanted to know.
Brown eyed girl

United States

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Everyone needs to empty any standing water around their homes. Old tires are big breadning grounds for mosquitoes. Check your dogs water containers. I have a small pool and put the recomended amount of clorine in there to keep the vermin out and the dogs healthy.
As far a the woman who died, she was one of my best teachers and my heart goes out to her family. Please don't make light of her life. She was instrimental in many lives.
Maria

Warm Springs, GA

#25 Sep 4, 2012
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for all the info. We know this was in Blakely. It was good to know what part of the county West Nile is in. That is what people wanted to know.
The lady lived in the city limits of Blakely from what i gathered
smh

Byron, GA

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Well said Brown eyed girl. Everyone should empty all standing water or put chlorine tablets in those pools. The lady did live in the city limits . . . Maria.
it helps

Bainbridge, GA

#27 Sep 16, 2012
smh wrote:
Well said Brown eyed girl. Everyone should empty all standing water or put chlorine tablets in those pools. The lady did live in the city limits ... Maria.
Most of the skeeters are coming from the swamps and ponds after all the rain we had. It helps keeping the containers empty but that is such a very small part of the problem. Before emptying the containers coat yourself down with Off and wear light long sleeves and long pants. Regardless of what I do or wear, if I don't spray down with Off they just eat me up. I am like a walking all you can eat buffet to the skeeters. I will be so glad when the cold weather moves in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blakely Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min rename 55,489
Blakely Animal Cruelty 7 hr 2 cents 8
No longer will you have to answer have you been... Wed Susan 3
mill men Tue no chick 47
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
Mayor Anthony Howard (Jun '12) Sep 9 piss poor mayor 17
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
•••
•••

Blakely Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blakely People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blakely News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blakely
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••