Blartowski

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I used to see Eric Tepper daily walking through Derry and at every Little League Baseball game. Where the heck has he been?
derry

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Blartowski wrote:
I used to see Eric Tepper daily walking through Derry and at every Little League Baseball game. Where the heck has he been?
I believe the nursing home where comfort inn was in greensburg
Blartowski

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

derry wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the nursing home where comfort inn was in greensburg
REALLY? That is very hard to believe! The man seemed to be as healthy as a horse and was involved in all kind of organizations!
What a shame
deleted taxpayer

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

he bought a house in Greensburg
derry

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Blartowski wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY? That is very hard to believe! The man seemed to be as healthy as a horse and was involved in all kind of organizations!
What a shame
call and ask the desk there nature park commons i believe is the name. He was not well last time I saw him. He certainly isn't living at home in greensburg or anywhere. I'm sure thi he would enjoy a visit
move to jail

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

He is living with Chris & Colleen Holinater in his home in Greensburg. They have been living there for 2 years now.
funny

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

move to jail wrote:
He is living with Chris & Colleen Holinater in his home in Greensburg. They have been living there for 2 years now.
funny being that I took care of him in a nursing home and that he came fr another nursing home. Maybe you should check your facts again
Wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

He was supposed to be living with the couple in Greensburg but he is indeed in a nursing home, which I'm pretty sure was the exact opposite of what his expectations were when he sold his home and got involved with "the couple" who were going to care for him! It was very upsetting when he decided to leave Derry for many of his friends because of the fact that he was SO active in our community!
deleted taxpayer

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Iguess that's one way to get a new house
Blartowski

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

deleted taxpayer wrote:
Iguess that's one way to get a new house
So did he move against his will? Sounds like it! Man that kind of stuff happens a lot. People leave there life long home town and then start to fail physically. WTF?
middle school parent

Brant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

After doing an internet search I found Eric did indeed purchase a home at 379 Lakewood Road in Greensburg. It is in an upscale neighborhood surrounded by other expensive homes. The residents are listed as Mr. Tepper.... and the Holinaider's!

This is quite curious as the Holinaiders fled Derry amid the Rec Board director "missing" money accusations, if I remember correctly their home went into foreclosure?

Eric buys a home, they move in to care for him, he is now in a nursing home... and they are where? Hmmm... makes one wonder!

Mr. Tepper was so active in our community and involved in so many organizations... WHY did he leave?
sad

Upper Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

middle school parent wrote:
After doing an internet search I found Eric did indeed purchase a home at 379 Lakewood Road in Greensburg. It is in an upscale neighborhood surrounded by other expensive homes. The residents are listed as Mr. Tepper.... and the Holinaider's!

This is quite curious as the Holinaiders fled Derry amid the Rec Board director "missing" money accusations, if I remember correctly their home went into foreclosure?

Eric buys a home, they move in to care for him, he is now in a nursing home... and they are where? Hmmm... makes one wonder!

Mr. Tepper was so active in our community and involved in so many organizations... WHY did he leave?
He left because those people led him to believe that he would be cared for however first chance they got the put him in memory impaired nursing home and claimed he had dementia. He was very ill for awhile but once he was on the hospital and got meds he improves they however did not take him back to his house as promised. He was shipped from hospital to nursing home and probably will continue to do so for the rest of his life. I do believe there is a no contact order now with the hollinaders hopefully the courts will play in his favor and get the house back. Although I'm sure he will continue to stay In a nursing home Being he cannot care for himself anymore
middle school parent

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

sad wrote:
<quoted text>
He left because those people led him to believe that he would be cared for however first chance they got the put him in memory impaired nursing home and claimed he had dementia. He was very ill for awhile but once he was on the hospital and got meds he improves they however did not take him back to his house as promised. He was shipped from hospital to nursing home and probably will continue to do so for the rest of his life. I do believe there is a no contact order now with the hollinaders hopefully the courts will play in his favor and get the house back. Although I'm sure he will continue to stay In a nursing home Being he cannot care for himself anymore
This deeply saddens me! Mr. Tepper was always a part of the pulse of Derry. Right or wrong he was in the mix when decisions were being made. I not always agreed with his choices but deeply respected his commitment to our town!

To have lived his life committed to Derry, only to move away and be neglected and taken advantage of is sickening and very, very sad!
Blartowski

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

middle school parent wrote:
<quoted text>
This deeply saddens me! Mr. Tepper was always a part of the pulse of Derry. Right or wrong he was in the mix when decisions were being made. I not always agreed with his choices but deeply respected his commitment to our town!
To have lived his life committed to Derry, only to move away and be neglected and taken advantage of is sickening and very, very sad!
O

So the courts are involved? Now I remember the name associated with the Rec Board! WOW! Do people have no frickin' conscious??? How do they sleep at night???
I hope Mr. Tepper gets his life and house back so he can sell it and move back to Derry. He would be happy at Derry Station!
What a bunch of Horseshit those folks must have out him through!
Wondering

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

I would LOVE to see Eric get his home back and I agree he would be very happy at Derry Station Apartments. He was very taken in by these people who under the promise of taking care of him forever, he would buy the home and they would live there, the three of them together! His friends did discuss it with him and tried to tell him it wasn't the best decision but he really had the wool pulled over his eyes by these new friends of his. I don't care what kind of health problems he had - mental or physical - he bought the house so he would be taken care of in his own home! There is such a thing as in-home health care nowadays! I am SO SO SO happy to hear that the courts may be involved for Eric's sake. He was a true Derrian! He loved this town and did SO much for it - above and beyond what anyone else ever has!
danelle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

holdnaider is a car salesman right? bet he is good at that.

I remember just two seasons ago, he was the announcer at nearly all Derry Little League baseball games.

He was a Derry guy through and through.
Unknown

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Holinader's are milking him dry. Colleen somehow got power of attorney. They lived in "his" new house for a short period of time then they shoved him into a nursing home.
Third Ward Guy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

What I am reading here really upsets me. People taking advantage like what these folks are doing to Mr Tepper are going to suffer eventually.
Why don't you folks do what is right? Apparently you are not fooling and never have fooled anyone. Give that man his dignity please! It is the right thing to do...remember "What goes around comes around"

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

He is at Greensburg Care Center on George's Station Road. He seems fine . MY husband has known him for years and he seems the same. I Think he may there for temporary physical therapy. Not sure what the story is.
lee

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

that couple are cons

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bruno S 51,116
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 14 hr D Cheney 3,748
Should terms of teacher contracts be public ? Jul 8 All Quiet 17
Is Derry getting a new strip club? (Feb '09) Jul 8 Uncle George 13
Susie Derry-Androstic (Feb '13) Jun 27 Smaggles 14
WyoTech (Feb '10) Jun 26 tester 11
Derry baseball coach (Aug '11) Jun 23 Blartowsky 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000