Foley held for trial in killing

Nov 8, 2007 Full story: www.indianagazette.com 7,813

Wecht says Yelenic's injuries consistent with knife wounds Pennsylvania state police trooper Kevin Foley was ordered Wednesday to stand trial on charges that he killed John Yelenic, a dentist who lived and ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 391
Next Last
CONfused

Indiana, PA

#8167 Dec 31, 2009
Harrisburg wrote:
You are the stupid one that jumps to all kinds of conclusions to make people you don't like look bad. Just try and stop yourself in the New Year, okay?
Hey dipstick! really, do you think that anyone cares about you? try and stop talking to yourself and please for the love of Pete, try and stop the rumors, lies and huge fabrications about people just to try to make yourself look good or to get people on your "side"...oKAY. Kay. Seriously, you are so mentally unstable and your life is ever so scary and anyone involved with you should be concerned about their safety! so stop it oKAY? Everyone knows the lies you have been spreading are just that. LIES and you are the biggest pathological liar we know!
2010 isn't gonna be good for you either!
Harrisburg

Rochester, PA

#8168 Jan 2, 2010
Looks like WWW got a new name and a new location to post from... isn't that right CONfused. It also doesn't look like I'm talking to myself since you are responding to me. Maybe you should get your friends to help you from your obsession. You certainly have enough of them from what you say. To bad none of them care enough about you to help you.
CONfused

Indiana, PA

#8169 Jan 2, 2010
Harrisburg wrote:
Looks like WWW got a new name and a new location to post from... isn't that right CONfused. It also doesn't look like I'm talking to myself since you are responding to me. Maybe you should get your friends to help you from your obsession. You certainly have enough of them from what you say. To bad none of them care enough about you to help you.
Who is it that you believe you are talking to or about? This is why I am also CONfused. What obsession? And, I know this WWW you are speaking about only by what a pack of dipsticks write on here. Or, should I say WROTE on here? After all, from what I read it was people like yourself that got this forum removed. And the only reason you can still post on it is because you have it in your favs! Otherwise, it is KAPUT! But, I still like to check on it from time to time to see if you dipsticks are still at it and yes indeed you are! So now I see that everyone posting from Indiana MUST be one person? HA!
Harrisburg

Rochester, PA

#8170 Jan 4, 2010
CONfused wrote:
<quoted text>Who is it that you believe you are talking to or about? This is why I am also CONfused. What obsession? And, I know this WWW you are speaking about only by what a pack of dipsticks write on here. Or, should I say WROTE on here? After all, from what I read it was people like yourself that got this forum removed. And the only reason you can still post on it is because you have it in your favs! Otherwise, it is KAPUT! But, I still like to check on it from time to time to see if you dipsticks are still at it and yes indeed you are! So now I see that everyone posting from Indiana MUST be one person? HA!
No, everyone from Indiana IS not one person. Everyone that writes as mean and hateful as you do IS one person. You TC.
SAY WHAT

Curwensville, PA

#8171 Jan 5, 2010
Harrisburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, everyone from Indiana IS not one person. Everyone that writes as mean and hateful as you do IS one person. You TC.
Absolutely agree with you. The woman is dangerous and crazy. It's surprising to me that her friends don't see how obsessed she is and are not doing anything to help her.

Did you see on the other forum that she even knows something about candy wrappers Michelle might have bought on EBAY? How the heck does she know that and more importantly, how would she find that out? She's scary and it's no wonder that she was banned from THIS forum and caused it to be removed.
Breaking News

Indiana, PA

#8172 Jan 6, 2010
SAY WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree with you. The woman is dangerous and crazy. It's surprising to me that her friends don't see how obsessed she is and are not doing anything to help her.
Did you see on the other forum that she even knows something about candy wrappers Michelle might have bought on EBAY? How the heck does she know that and more importantly, how would she find that out? She's scary and it's no wonder that she was banned from THIS forum and caused it to be removed.
Sweetie.....All one has to do is talk to any of John's friends and they can tell you what she is selling on eBay! Or buying with the money she STOLE from the mortgage company to TRY and buy herself new life n another state. Which by the by, DIDN'T WORK! LMAO You guys...you crack me up! Still on here bad mouthing, huh? Move on it's over losers! YOU took care of that! But, there are others out there! GOOGLE away! LOL and have fun doing it!
Breaking News

Indiana, PA

#8173 Jan 6, 2010
Oh and SAY WHAT...not very good cover-up on the other forum! LMAO You are so friggin predictable!
Top Cat

Indiana, PA

#8174 Jan 6, 2010
Harrisburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that is what the TC stands for! HA HA HA HA HA HA You stupid fools! When are you EVER gonna learn to let it go and quit putting initials and names out there? Some damn dumb you both must be happy as PIGS in sh*t!
LOOK

Pittsburgh, PA

#8175 Jan 29, 2010
John committed sexual assault on a child, his own child. I guess since he is dead we don't have throw away his key.

Foley didn't get a fair trial in this little town.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just a thought

Wampum, PA

#8176 Feb 9, 2010
LOOK wrote:
John committed sexual assault on a child, his own child. I guess since he is dead we don't have throw away his key.
untrue and Michelle looked like an idiot when she accused him of that.

foleys trial was fair and he deserves where he is

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NOT TRUE

Pittsburgh, PA

#8177 Feb 23, 2010
Oh MY GOD! You such a SICK SOB and YOU know that is untrue! BUT..... at least we know that Kevin is right where he belongs and is NEVER getting out! So go on and repeat LIES about a dead man because your friend is behind bars for the rest of his life and nothing you say can change that!!!!!!
LOOK wrote:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Limp Biz

Johnstown, PA

#8178 Apr 8, 2012
Get real. I knew Kevin and Michele. Kevin was as dumb as the day is long and Michele was using him in an attempt to harass her soon-to-be ex-husband. Still surprised that he landed a women with all of her teeth and two breasts, Kevin is left holding the bag while Michele goes on with her life. Everybody knows this as the truth. Foley killed that doctor in a fit of rage and now three families are destroyed. If being a lying, manipulating, soul-less bitch were a crime, Michele Magyar Yelenic would be on death row.
Jules

Sidney, NE

#8179 Mar 1, 2014
Maude wrote:
It is appalling to read what happened to Dr. Yelenic. Those of us that knew him, knew he was a wonderful man that did not deserve this. It is unreal that the State Police didn't search Foley and Michele's home until 6 months later. I am so glad the people of Indiana county voted Bob Bell's incompetent butt out of the DA position. Maybe now, the case will move forward with a conviction. I can only hope Michele is next.
It's now 2014 and just watched a program on this very sad story. If this Michelle woman is guilty she won't escape God's wrath. The program sure made her out to be an evil gold digger. So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 391
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ed Swindell 51,527
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
crooked landlords of Derry,The Guziks. 15 hr upset 1
Blairsville judge , what's going on ? 19 hr Dennis 2
How will Wyotech closing effect you? the commun... Mon scr 1
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Eastern Derry Fire Company ??? Sep 28 Uncle George 178
Blairsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Blairsville Jobs

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blairsville News, Events & Info