First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#102 Sep 4, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care. We enjoy the amentities in Union County because it is our tax dollars, too, that paid for everything. We like it!
Why can't you understand? It is very simple.
I assume from your post which make it quite clear that you do not have elderly parents, children or anyone to be concerned about but yourself. Anyone who has no questions or complaints could not have any degree of concern for anyone. I think their is a word for that. Maybe self cntered. I believe that is it.
Hot Dog

Kathleen, GA

#103 Sep 4, 2012
king kong wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because you have more money than brains
Amen. Remember karma is a Bit-h. Enjoy your spending while you can as things can turn around real fast. Let's see who will be complaining and getting it then. Real simple facts to understand once you are there.
Bill

Jefferson, GA

#104 Sep 4, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thankful I'm not hanging with your circle. I hate complainers! I don't draw that kind of company or friends.
Sorry that you do. It must be stressful to be so pent up about life.
What you draw is them ZOO-LOO FLIES !
My Two Senses

Commerce, GA

#105 Sep 4, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thankful I'm not hanging with your circle. I hate complainers! I don't draw that kind of company or friends.
Sorry that you do. It must be stressful to be so pent up about life.
It kind of sounds like you've been complaining in your previous posts about complainers -- even mentioning names.
tax payer

Jefferson, GA

#106 Sep 4, 2012
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>I assume from your post which make it quite clear that you do not have elderly parents, children or anyone to be concerned about but yourself. Anyone who has no questions or complaints could not have any degree of concern for anyone. I think their is a word for that. Maybe self cntered. I believe that is it.
Is it difficult to understand that my family and I live nicely? We prepared ourselves for life and our old age. There seems to be a big prejudice against successful living on this forum.

I like what Lamar has accomplished and I don't care what it cost. The cost is in line with city improvements.
tax payer

Jefferson, GA

#107 Sep 4, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't get I'd your current commissioner is not following the law. It's really that pure and simple. He's handing out favors and doing as he pleases. It's been uncovered and handed to you all to investigate for yourself but you SIMPLY DON'T CARE.
You would rather continue to harass us that do care about fair, open and honest government for wanting to have conversations about it.
It's our right. You don't like it, vote Lamar.
You want to join in actual back and forth conversation discussing the what if without bashing, then let's do it.
But you aren't interested, so go away!!!
You DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE THREADS.
Life is about favors! It makes the world go round.
I'm harassing you? That is the funniest thing I've ever read on TOPIX. Have all the conversations you want but, as long as this is a free country, I'll add my two cents.
tax payer

Jefferson, GA

#108 Sep 4, 2012
king kong wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fabulous group of comedians!

Brains = money! Simple.
king kong

Dahlonega, GA

#109 Sep 4, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Brains = money! Simple.
corruption has it's way of bring income to many people too

this way of life for many seems to make the world go round these days and the rest of the people suffer for it

dream on if you think everything is honest in union county
Bubbles

Jefferson, GA

#110 Sep 4, 2012
We have a dream . One day we shall overcome . Obama ,Lamar and me , along with the rest of the Democrats . We will rule the world .

Location hidden

#111 Sep 4, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
Brains = money! Simple.
Then you must be poor as a church mouse.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#112 Sep 4, 2012
"The BBQ is for the candidates running for office. People are going there to hear them speak and to support their cause."

Perspective ...

One of the main features of conventions are to put down party "platforms", which will not be read and consequently complied with, according to the GOPer's Weeper of the House. Reagan, in his "platform", promised to abolish Jimma's Dept of Ed, for instance.

One of the main features of political events is to hear the candidate say what he or she thinks you want him to say. But this is the prime venue for finding out what the candidate really stand for. Raise your hand right there in front of God and everybody and ask Charles Rich if he intends to establish a multi-commission. Ask Sheriff Stevens at his event to defend all the DUI rumors that float around him. Is Mack Mason going to follow the Constitution or kick peoples doors in with knock-less warrants like other LEO do? Will either one (Mack or Scott) put a stop to warrant less searches of teenagers vehicles?

The answer is not here on Topix. Folks can sling rumors and speculate all day on these
keyboards and never come up with a bono fide answer. The candidate has the answer; get in his face! See you all Saturday.

Location hidden

#113 Sep 4, 2012
OathKeeper wrote:
"The BBQ is for the candidates running for office. People are going there to hear them speak and to support their cause."
Perspective ...
One of the main features of conventions are to put down party "platforms", which will not be read and consequently complied with, according to the GOPer's Weeper of the House. Reagan, in his "platform", promised to abolish Jimma's Dept of Ed, for instance.
One of the main features of political events is to hear the candidate say what he or she thinks you want him to say. But this is the prime venue for finding out what the candidate really stand for. Raise your hand right there in front of God and everybody and ask Charles Rich if he intends to establish a multi-commission. Ask Sheriff Stevens at his event to defend all the DUI rumors that float around him. Is Mack Mason going to follow the Constitution or kick peoples doors in with knock-less warrants like other LEO do? Will either one (Mack or Scott) put a stop to warrant less searches of teenagers vehicles?
The answer is not here on Topix. Folks can sling rumors and speculate all day on these
keyboards and never come up with a bono fide answer. The candidate has the answer; get in his face! See you all Saturday.
I thought just the Republicians were going to be there are the Demo. going to speak also?
Voter

Homer, GA

#114 Sep 4, 2012
OathKeeper wrote:

Perspective ...

For the record, I'll be there and I'll be asking questions a plenty.

Also, don't forget, a commissioner can't MAKE it multi commissioner. It has to go on a ballot to be voted on by the people. I'm also interested in the illegal searches by our sheriffs dept. That and unwarranted intimidation.
Voter

Homer, GA

#115 Sep 4, 2012
Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>I thought just the Republicians were going to be there are the Demo. going to speak also?
It's a Republican BBQ by the GOP. Will Dems be there? Who knows. I've heard of a few crossing lines this year, tired of the same old same old.
Lakehouse owner

Peachtree City, GA

#116 Sep 4, 2012
king kong wrote:
<quoted text>
and you no money or brains! Now that sux!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john hill 3 hr Disgusting 4
Still proud of your President? Fri ashamed of 81
wow blairsville finally has a real pet store!!! Fri The Mountains Noise 89
Local car wash Fri John 5
Muslim in Blairsville May 25 Bacon in Blairsville 67
If you cant pay your bills stop spending foolishly May 24 Waffle boy 134
boycott mike's seafood till he takes orders at ... (Mar '11) May 24 New Restaurant! 278

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages