amazed

Athens, GA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
what happened to the forum on the money stolen from UCB?

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#2 Jul 19, 2010
amazed wrote:
what happened to the forum on the money stolen from UCB?
The dogs ate it....
well

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Jul 19, 2010
I do not know, but the one about the girl from the Tax Assessor Office is gone too. Some one said they are sisters. Some one hit a nerve. Must be some truth to all of it.
some facts

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 19, 2010
well it was obviously a big fat waste of their money because the trolls will just start another thread on it. like you just did. i dont know why youre so worried about it, the woman didnt take money from you personally and it doesnt affect you one bit.
bandit

Jefferson, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2010
some facts wrote:
well it was obviously a big fat waste of their money because the trolls will just start another thread on it. like you just did. i dont know why youre so worried about it, the woman didnt take money from you personally and it doesnt affect you one bit.
Trolls don't go to prison, sticky fingers do. Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.
REALITY

Jefferson, GA

#6 Jul 20, 2010
Well the strong bank and strong service stock is at $3.38. Can you immagine where they would be if they were weak?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim in Blairsville 6 hr dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 6 hr dgd748 464
Floridees 20 hr Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Wed hvactinknocker 92
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer Tue The Mountains Noise 95
Sephardic Jews and Spanish living in the mounta... (Jun '11) Mon Zeke on Blood Mou... 43
Have you dealt with Adult protective services? Apr 23 Need Feedback 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages