First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Yap

Phenix City, AL

#123 Sep 29, 2012
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure you could go on and on, but you most likely have gone on and on like the rest of the moonbats on topix.
We'll see how many supporters show up next weekend at Scott's event. It will speak for itself.
Hate to break this to you but people like Scott.
You are a fine one to talk about someone going on and on. You are the biggest windbag on here!
informed

United States

#124 Sep 29, 2012
Time for a «big mac» attack !!!!
horse lover

Blairsville, GA

#125 Sep 29, 2012
I agree Mack is being pretty calm An i had rather have some one with a little hearing problem as sheriff than a drunk sheriff that might hit you an hurt you on the roads. Instead of protecting the people of the county..i wouldnt want my kids on road an some one drunk hit them same as for the Sheriff ,,,,
Ernest

Lithonia, GA

#126 Sep 29, 2012
informed wrote:
Time for a «big mac» attack !!!!
He is doing a pretty good job attacking himself.
horse lover

Blairsville, GA

#127 Oct 1, 2012
VOTE MACK MASON ELECTION DAY SO WE CAN HAVE A CHANGE IN OUR SCARED CROOKED LITTLE COPS
Incursion

Blue Ridge, GA

#128 Oct 1, 2012
horse lover wrote:
VOTE MACK MASON ELECTION DAY SO WE CAN HAVE A CHANGE IN OUR SCARED CROOKED LITTLE COPS
So thats the reason for the large number that shows up on evey call!
Fact open Records Fannin

United States

#129 Oct 7, 2012
Really wrote:
Hey voter, I know your a scott supporter and you talk Mack's past I bet Mack never had a restraining order against him check your buddy Scott's past and you will find one trust me it's there
Are you sure its Scott or his ex Lt Brian Bradburn who had one and Scott tried getting him out of it and then he violated it and was rearrested which now all he does is bash the UCSO and wants Mack Mason in so he can have his job back because he thinks the ucso did him wrong by not allowing him to work Not their fault and if Mack has promised him a Job shows what were getting back into if thats so with Bradburn/Parks/an Woods all in Investigations an Narcotics and all having charges an ruined crediability of oath I think everyone who had a case during that time should be fighting like hell to have it thrown out or retried if they cant be trusted to obey the law or tell the truth while under oath what makes you think any of the charges is we all know its open records pull them Bradburns will be listed in fannin tho but woods an parks union I checked them out to see for myself an its there the only ones you want find is where Bradburns was covered up in Union when the good ole boys covered for him so nothing was ever dome with those
true floridian

United States

#130 Oct 8, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
No inmate has ever fueled a car at the SO.
An your right Mack drove one for 29 years, what rank did he have when he pulled the plug??? Uh......... none? 29 years and no rank, never was a post comander? Boy, he was sharp as a tack wasn't he?
Why not ask him to release his complaint adjudication file not personnel file. Might be interesting.
Id rather see someone who's been on the road for 29 years. Just means began street smarts and ain't kissed ass to get up the ladder for a promotion! College degrees and sitting behind a desk Sunday quarterbacking don't ma km e you any better! Reality and making split second decisions is what makes you better. Not WHO you know, but WHAT you know. Any law enforcement officer who dosent have any complaints is a rare find. Your gonna piss someone off in 29 years! Ask any convict in prison or out and most will tell you that they are innocent! Why not pull out all complaints in union county and lets compare?
tell the truth

United States

#131 Oct 8, 2012
Fact open Records Fannin wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure its Scott or his ex Lt Brian Bradburn who had one and Scott tried getting him out of it and then he violated it and was rearrested which now all he does is bash the UCSO and wants Mack Mason in so he can have his job back because he thinks the ucso did him wrong by not allowing him to work Not their fault and if Mack has promised him a Job shows what were getting back into if thats so with Bradburn/Parks/an Woods all in Investigations an Narcotics and all having charges an ruined crediability of oath I think everyone who had a case during that time should be fighting like hell to have it thrown out or retried if they cant be trusted to obey the

law or tell the truth while under oath what makes you think any of the charges is we all know its open records pull them Bradburns will be listed in fannin tho but woods an parks union I checked them out to see for myself an its there the only ones you want find is where Bradburns was covered up in Union when the good ole boys covered for him so nothing was ever dome with those
Wow, hat a run on forever sentence! Took me forever to read and try to figure out where it started and ended! Would you be the one who was dating one of the Bradbhrns and the one that a LE officer had to get a trespassing or restraining order against? Just wondering if you had a narcotics case pending. You sound and write very familiar to someone who has a problem with law enforcement officers, especially those who won't leave their girlfriends and wives. Maybe try a new profession to get involved with. Looks like these types aren't working out to good for you.
Parts

Commerce, GA

#132 Oct 9, 2012
The large number of deputies and rescue people show up because they do not have anything to do.

We have too many hired.

When you can show up and participate in every non job related function, one has to ask why theses people are on the pay roll?
Incursion wrote:
<quoted text>So thats the reason for the large number that shows up on evey call!
Sanford

Bogart, GA

#133 Oct 9, 2012
Parts wrote:
The large number of deputies and rescue people show up because they do not have anything to do.
We have too many hired.
When you can show up and participate in every non job related function, one has to ask why theses people are on the pay roll?
<quoted text>
I sure hope Mack Mason will watch the budget closer than Stephens did . I agree there are too many deputies . Vote Charles Rich and Mack Mason and clean up Union County .
Bob

Blairsville, GA

#134 Oct 9, 2012
I heard on the radio the other day that your sheriff was in some kind of trouble over miusing county funds to fix a boat. I don't live there but just have family there and would like to know what the scoop is? Is he the republican candiate and who is running against him??
Will

Bogart, GA

#135 Oct 10, 2012
Bob wrote:
I heard on the radio the other day that your sheriff was in some kind of trouble over miusing county funds to fix a boat. I don't live there but just have family there and would like to know what the scoop is? Is he the republican candiate and who is running against him??
The incumbent, Scott Stephens is a DEMOCRAT . Mack Mason is a true REPUBLICAN . Mack Mason is the only honest one in the sherrif race .
Ndp3737

Clarkesville, GA

#136 Oct 10, 2012
The truth shall set you free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooks only shot 4 hr Bruno Tattaglia 6
BRMEMC Director Candidates 12 hr Curious is stupid 28
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 13 hr Observation 372
Full throttle 15 hr Apostle Paul 7
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Mon tellico 396
Where can I find a fresh meat market? Mon Hanging Meat 5
Hillary Clinton for President ! Aug 20 dgd748 83

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance