Curious

Jefferson, GA

#102 Sep 24, 2012
information wrote:
? what ever happen to the sheriff officer that was dealing drugs and why does the sheriff dep. know about thr drug dealers and do nothing about it like the open on cook street
what about the girl that lives there in the disability section and says she is disabled and opened a thrift store next to Circle K and then did not pay her bills and lied that she gave everything back and kept a camera that was on the loan and said she dropped in the ocean, how did she drop in the ocean when she is on probation and not supposed to live the state but left the country for five days, she is driving a cadilac now, she bought from her mother and is paying her mother $4000 dollars for and she could not pay the loan company back the 2000 she owed them
Curious

Jefferson, GA

#103 Sep 24, 2012
leave the state*
Curious

Jefferson, GA

#104 Sep 24, 2012
what I really want to know is how she left the country for five days and with homeland security how she was able to go were was her probation officer Mike Bray that he did not even know she left the country for a week she was in the Bahamas
A Voter

Jefferson, GA

#105 Sep 24, 2012
Lakehouse owner wrote:
I had to deal with 2 UCSO deputies this weekend. They were incredibly professional, and seemed genuinely concerned. Bashing to bash is what this is. My wife and I were both very impressed.
No, you just got 2 good ones. Out of a dept of almost 40 of course there's good deputies.
Curious

Jefferson, GA

#106 Sep 24, 2012
social security needs to know she has worked and according to her she owned the Hole in The Wall Restaurant until she filed bankruptcy, so that is two business she has owned while drawing 900 a month on social security
Curious

Jefferson, GA

#107 Sep 24, 2012
Who is selling the drugs I thought they got that cleaned out??????
you not foolin no one

Jefferson, GA

#108 Sep 24, 2012
information wrote:
? what ever happen to the sheriff officer that was dealing drugs and why does the sheriff dep. know about thr drug dealers and do nothing about it like the open on cook street
hey Shirley we know this is you
Lakehouse owner

Peachtree City, GA

#109 Sep 24, 2012
A Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you just got 2 good ones. Out of a dept of almost 40 of course there's good deputies.
Perhaps, and I was not getting on the wrong side either. I tend to not like them when I'm on the other side.
Seriously

Jefferson, GA

#110 Sep 24, 2012
information wrote:
are you drunk or are you just pretending you can not type or spell
well

Jefferson, GA

#111 Sep 25, 2012
Curious wrote:
social security needs to know she has worked and according to her she owned the Hole in The Wall Restaurant until she filed bankruptcy, so that is two business she has owned while drawing 900 a month on social security
what about the money she makes cleaning house
Greg

Jefferson, GA

#112 Sep 27, 2012
Everyone here posting that stephens is an honorable man has to be family members. If we he is re-elected we're all in trouble, unless you stephens is in your pockets..
Gum Log

Commerce, GA

#113 Sep 27, 2012
Can someone please tell me why our sheriff is allowing his deputies who live in Towns County to go around putting out signs and campaigning for their sheriff candidate in their home county, wearing their UC uniform?

Also, why would he let those same deputies bring that candidate to the UC courthouse to record a campaign video?

Why are they allowed to put down an incumbent sheriff on duty in our county? Is that a good use of our tax dollars? Is that professional?
A Voter

United States

#114 Sep 27, 2012
Gum Log wrote:
Can someone please tell me why our sheriff is allowing his deputies who live in Towns County to go around putting out signs and campaigning for their sheriff candidate in their home county, wearing their UC uniform?

Also, why would he let those same deputies bring that candidate to the UC courthouse to record a campaign video?

Why are they allowed to put down an incumbent sheriff on duty in our county? Is that a good use of our tax dollars? Is that professional?
If you think every employee of this county is behaving professionally and not discussing this political race or in some way promoting their own opinions then you may want to re-think your statements over.
Lisa

Jonesboro, GA

#115 Sep 27, 2012
Gum Log wrote:
Where can I find this video?
Burt

Blairsville, GA

#116 Sep 28, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find this video?
Lisa, there is no video, because this forum is about as informative as my labrador retriever.
Coosa

Commerce, GA

#117 Sep 29, 2012
I think there is no video because they were not able to get the bear to perform.
Just sayin

Jefferson, GA

#118 Sep 29, 2012
Lakehouse owner wrote:
I had to deal with 2 UCSO deputies this weekend. They were incredibly professional, and seemed genuinely concerned. Bashing to bash is what this is. My wife and I were both very impressed.
Yes, they are very professional.

This is bashing for the sake of Mack Mason.
Doesn't he bash enough in the NGN?
Really

Sycamore, GA

#119 Sep 29, 2012
Bashing? For mason's sake I think not. The vast majority of the public has not seen the lack of leadership or morals that should be betrayed by the office of the sheriff. I could go on and on about the things that have been let go but you would think. I was bias in someway.
GOP

Jefferson, GA

#120 Sep 29, 2012
Really wrote:
Bashing? For mason's sake I think not. The vast majority of the public has not seen the lack of leadership or morals that should be betrayed by the office of the sheriff. I could go on and on about the things that have been let go but you would think. I was bias in someway.
Yeah, I'm sure you could go on and on, but you most likely have gone on and on like the rest of the moonbats on topix.

We'll see how many supporters show up next weekend at Scott's event. It will speak for itself.

Hate to break this to you but people like Scott.
citizen

Jefferson, GA

#122 Sep 29, 2012
A Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a moonbat too? Is that all you can do is insult people?
People that condone insurance fraud are no good in my book. Or any good Christian's book for that matter.
Times have changed, this country's morales have got to hell in a hand basket

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you cant pay your bills stop spending foolishly 3 hr Ticked 1
Heather or Josh Rice 8 hr whiskey 1
Floridiot falls off Mexican donkey 14 hr Timmy is gay 6
Places to rent in Blairsville/surrounding areas 23 hr Free Bird 6
Seeking Private Pilot Tue Robert Marley Jr 10
Arrest reports Tue Huh 46
Be careful who you donate money to Feb 20 Irritated 13

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance