Highway 76

Douglas, GA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Yea the boat motor was that insurance froooood
Reb

Texarkana, TX

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Olderl wrote:
I think Mack is trying to keep things clean. Because he has a lot of shit on Scott and Scott knows it
It would not take much of an investigator to get a bucket full on Scott.
Highway 76

Douglas, GA

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Your right Reb and Macks got it. I think Mack is being a little to nice. If it was me I would sink his boat
Highway 76

Douglas, GA

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Please don't talk about boats that makes Scott sick
king kong

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Reb wrote:
<quoted text>It would not take much of an investigator to get a bucket full on Scott.
just think how many bucket fulls they would have on lamar
Really

Cleveland, GA

#26 Sep 20, 2012
Hey voter, I know your a scott supporter and you talk Mack's past I bet Mack never had a restraining order against him check your buddy Scott's past and you will find one trust me it's there

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Really wrote:
Hey voter, I know your a scott supporter and you talk Mack's past I bet Mack never had a restraining order against him check your buddy Scott's past and you will find one trust me it's there
Mack also worked for the GSP for 29 years. Does anyone know how long Scott's career with the DNR lasted?
I am my own Grandpa

AOL

#28 Sep 20, 2012
Simple Simon69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mack also worked for the GSP for 29 years. Does anyone know how long Scott's career with the DNR lasted?
We have several on here all concerned about 'rank'.....but they never gave us the low down on all the rank Scott held driving the dump truck, or in his long long career as deputy....or other vast supervisory experience he had.

If you hear gunshots, don't worry, it's just Scott's folks shooting themselves in the foot again pointing all this out.

Next thing they will be bragging that Mack can't hold his liquor like Scott.
Really

Cleveland, GA

#29 Sep 20, 2012
I know not very long at all before David Atkins fired him check you will see
Voter

Commerce, GA

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Really wrote:
I know not very long at all before David Atkins fired him check you will see
Scott was a Lt. with the SO. I believe that Scott ran against David after that and beat him soundly.
So why all the trash talk now about Scott? He's the same man now that he was then.
Ruby

Jefferson, GA

#31 Sep 21, 2012
Really wrote:
I need one .
Clyde

Jefferson, GA

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott was a Lt. with the SO. I believe that Scott ran against David after that and beat him soundly.
So why all the trash talk now about Scott? He's the same man now that he was then.
Yep , still a drunk .
Vote for Mack

Jefferson, GA

#33 Sep 21, 2012
Still gonna vote for Mack. Better Man for the job period.
Disappointed

Cleveland, GA

#34 Sep 21, 2012
Such ugly people.
I was undecided but the nasty comments about Scott is overkill.

I will vote for Scott another time.

Mack sounds like a horrid individual to have such ardent supporters. You all protest too much.

Thanks for helping me decide.
Joseph

Blairsville, GA

#35 Sep 21, 2012
Really wrote:
If you're so smart and so resourceful let's see a copy of that [non-existent] restraining order.
Vote for Mack

United States

#36 Sep 21, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
Such ugly people.
I was undecided but the nasty comments about Scott is overkill.

I will vote for Scott another time.

Mack sounds like a horrid individual to have such ardent supporters. You all protest too much.

Thanks for helping me decide.
Oh. And the Scott supporters are saints?? Are you nuts? There's attacks from both sides, as is usual in any political race. Grow some thick skin.

At least realize supporters from both sides do it.
Scott all the way

Blairsville, GA

#37 Sep 21, 2012
Vote for Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. And the Scott supporters are saints?? Are you nuts? There's attacks from both sides, as is usual in any political race. Grow some thick skin.
At least realize supporters from both sides do it.
I'm still waiting to see a reasonable and sound basis for supporting Mack. Not JUST some of these things that are flying through the rumor mill.
Vote for Mack

United States

#38 Sep 21, 2012
Scott all the way wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting to see a reasonable and sound basis for supporting Mack. Not JUST some of these things that are flying through the rumor mill.
Read the paper. Sound enough for me. And that's just a few things.
Scott all the way

Blairsville, GA

#39 Sep 21, 2012
Vote for Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the paper. Sound enough for me. And that's just a few things.
Overtime? Nasty chairs? tinted windows? Parking lot? Take home vehicles. SWAT van? That all you got? PUHLEEEEASE. Nobody seems to care about the cases that get solved or the drugs taken off the street. Where are the Topix fanatics when that is going on?
Sad

Canton, GA

#40 Sep 21, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. K-9 units have that label on them. I've seen non-K9 units running while the deputy ate lunch or dinner.
I'm not a Scott suporter but reason why they keep their cars running is because of all the electronics thats in the cars that is required to be on at all times while the deputies are on duty. If they turn the engines off all the electronics will run the battery down in about 10 mins or less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Knox for Chief Judge of the magistrate Court 28 min jimbo 2 53
u.c.b. 28 min Advocate4Clean 22
ugh take care of your employees 52 min Small print 4
Who are the other candidates for the magistrate... 1 hr Jody 19
Disqualifications of Cary Cox 1 hr Jody 121
Union Hospital New Scam! 1 hr Explain 21
Bend Over! More Greetings from the Commissioner... 4 hr u betcha 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages