First Prev
of 7
Next Last
VOTE MACK

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I wonder how many deputies that are currently employed at our infamous UCSO can actually pass a test of their knowledge of THE LAW? You know, the actual CODES that law enforcement officials are SUPPOSED to abide by? Just simple things, like , Thou Shalt Not Take The Money Out Of Persons Pocket Whom You Are Arresting And Put It In Thine Own Pocket.... I would love to see the test scores on their knowledge of Following Procedure On Simple Traffic Stops. Vote Mack Mason!!
Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Sep 20, 2012
VOTE MACK wrote:
I wonder how many deputies that are currently employed at our infamous UCSO can actually pass a test of their knowledge of THE LAW? You know, the actual CODES that law enforcement officials are SUPPOSED to abide by? Just simple things, like , Thou Shalt Not Take The Money Out Of Persons Pocket Whom You Are Arresting And Put It In Thine Own Pocket.... I would love to see the test scores on their knowledge of Following Procedure On Simple Traffic Stops. Vote Mack Mason!!
I'd say most of them. I know one that has more time fueling police cars than mason has driving them.
I am my own Grandpa

AOL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say most of them. I know one that has more time fueling police cars than mason has driving them.
Since it's a well known fact that Inmates/prisoners fuel the UCSO cars, and Mack had 29 years driving them, plus military time....that is not a huge endorsement of Scott and his posse.

Some of you Scott supporters amaze me.
info

Birmingham, AL

#4 Sep 20, 2012
i agree time for a change... vote MASON
king kong

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
why do ucs leave their cars running for a couple of hours while inside buildings

would they do it if they had to pay for their own gas

i have witness this so don't say they don't
Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
king kong wrote:
why do ucs leave their cars running for a couple of hours while inside buildings
would they do it if they had to pay for their own gas
i have witness this so don't say they don't
There is a dog in the back seat.......... duh
Voter

Dawsonville, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
I am my own Grandpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's a well known fact that Inmates/prisoners fuel the UCSO cars, and Mack had 29 years driving them, plus military time....that is not a huge endorsement of Scott and his posse.
Some of you Scott supporters amaze me.
No inmate has ever fueled a car at the SO.
An your right Mack drove one for 29 years, what rank did he have when he pulled the plug??? Uh......... none? 29 years and no rank, never was a post comander? Boy, he was sharp as a tack wasn't he?
Why not ask him to release his complaint adjudication file not personnel file. Might be interesting.
king kong

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a dog in the back seat.......... duh
could not see a dog with the tinted windows
why don't they drop the dog somewhere instead of letting a car run for 2 1/2 hours and longer..........duh
king kong

Dawsonville, GA

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
An your right Mack drove one for 29 years, what rank did he have when he pulled the plug??? Uh......... none? 29 years and no rank, never was a post comander? Boy, he was sharp as a tack wasn't he?
Why not ask him to release his complaint adjudication file not personnel file. Might be interesting.
getting pretty hot at the so
who will stay who will go enie, minie minnie moe
I am my own Grandpa

AOL

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you release it for him....and release Scott's at the same time...and his deputies...and the deputies that were/are under indictment.

You can even use my forklift to bring all that out in the open.

Your move.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>There is a dog in the back seat.......... duh
There's a dog in each car?
Voter

Pendergrass, GA

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say most of them. I know one that has more time fueling police cars than mason has driving them.
2 Voters now hmm?

I'm for Mack! Back Mack!
Voter

Pendergrass, GA

#13 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>There is a dog in the back seat.......... duh
Wrong. K-9 units have that label on them. I've seen non-K9 units running while the deputy ate lunch or dinner.
Voter

Pendergrass, GA

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>No inmate has ever fueled a car at the SO.
Non of that has anything to do with running a sheriffs department.
info

Birmingham, AL

#15 Sep 20, 2012
you cant run a busnes with family and friends as your workers. we need a new leader and quit all the favorites and bending the laws because they know you or your family. we need a change!!
Vote for Scott

Jefferson, GA

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mack Mason is 60 years old with a hearing problem. That is why he went on disability retirement.

29 years and didn't promote!!! That says bundles to me. I'm retired LE and it shows he was medicore at best.

Too bad complain adjudication files aren't public record...hmmm...or are they? Worth looking into.

If ACOG didn't favor Mack, she'd be all over this like stink on shit.
Vote for Scott

Jefferson, GA

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Inmates do not fuel cars!
Barney

Sylacauga, AL

#18 Sep 20, 2012
info wrote:
you cant run a busnes with family and friends as your workers. we need a new leader and quit all the favorites and bending the laws because they know you or your family. we need a change!!
Exactly! Nepotism is alive and well in them thar hills!
Olderl

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Vote for Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Mack Mason is 60 years old with a hearing problem. That is why he went on disability retirement.
29 years and didn't promote!!! That says bundles to me. I'm retired LE and it shows he was medicore at best.
Too bad complain adjudication files aren't public record...hmmm...or are they? Worth looking into.
If ACOG didn't favor Mack, she'd be all over this like stink on shit.
you don't want to throw rocks if Mack brings out the boat motor Scott is going to jail if you don't think so just ask scott
Olderl

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Sep 20, 2012
I think Mack is trying to keep things clean. Because he has a lot of shit on Scott and Scott knows it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 1 hr tmv post 279
the local people of blairsville 1 hr Timmy_ 21
Interesting article-link What divides America 1 hr shoop 1
INVESTIGATION: Union County vs. City of Blairsv... 6 hr Just a Thought 32
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 6 hr Just a Thought 151
Time To Clean Up Union County 13 hr Love Blairsville 113
What county in Florida looks for Mountain Homes... 14 hr Timmy_ 24

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match