First Prev
of 5
Next Last
neighbor

Maysville, GA

#83 Dec 5, 2013
Cold hard truth wrote:
There's only one verse that Normie needs to be aware of, Matthew 7:20-23.
“Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness."
Normie spends his whole life making a god of himself with his endless boasting about his awards, his fake viewpoint and letters to the editor praising himself, and the way he treats good people and organizations who won't do exactly what he wants. Yeah, Norm mentions God every once in a while in the paper ....... just like corrupt politicians in Washington that pretend to stand for God and country but live the most immoral lives imaginable. Normie doesn't represent a single thing that a real Christian's God stands for.
A good post well worth reading.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#84 Dec 5, 2013
normC wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely true. Except they forgit about the three mistresses and seven concubines on the side. And they be all pretty girls - not some ugly scaly wags. I had forgotten about this post. Thanks.
BTW - Have you seen the magazine I published? Won an award this year. Check it out at www.abpgeorgia.com You'll like it. Buy one and I'll deliver it to you for free.
Live is gooder and gooder every month that goes by.
NormC
It is a great magazine, Norm, and I didn't find it shoved in my mailbox and didn't have to go to an old dirty tire store to buy my copy.

Life is gooder and gooder, buddy.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#85 Dec 5, 2013
Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a great magazine, Norm, and I didn't find it shoved in my mailbox and didn't have to go to an old dirty tire store to buy my copy.
Life is gooder and gooder, buddy.
Yeah, at least it looked like a magazine, was put together like a magazine and read like one.... unlike that "thing" The Mountain Voice tried to put together. Didn't resemble a newspaper in any shape, form or fashion. And it certainly didn't read like one. Norm may be different, but he knew how to put a basic news story together.
trail90

Blue Ridge, GA

#86 Dec 5, 2013
The title should be Union County THE RED YEARS as in debt
Cletus

Cornelia, GA

#87 Dec 5, 2013
trail90 wrote:
The title should be Union County THE RED YEARS as in debt
Look at the jobs that are created . Great news for the whole world .
dramatist

Blue Ridge, GA

#88 Dec 5, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, at least it looked like a magazine, was put together like a magazine and read like one.... unlike that "thing" The Mountain Voice tried to put together. Didn't resemble a newspaper in any shape, form or fashion. And it certainly didn't read like one. Norm may be different, but he knew how to put a basic news story together.
Say do you not have your newspapers a bit mixed-up there?
NormC

Dahlonega, GA

#89 Dec 11, 2013
For the people who said nice things about the magazine and me, thank you so much. Hope to meet you someday and shake your hand.

For those who had nasty things to say against me, I am simply laughing at you. We are all just considering the source. I am glad to know that the misfits and idiots in our community are my enemies. Don't want the "worthless ones" as a friend.

I am Not going to debate with those who are against me to try to convince them of anything. That would be like trying to convert a pile of cow poop into chocolate pudding.
tmv post

Dawsonville, GA

#90 Dec 12, 2013
Nice touch Norm: no real facts to add to the discussion, plenty of name calling. Reminds me of the days when you had a job in the newspaper business. Nothings really changed.
Doug

Carnesville, GA

#91 Dec 12, 2013
We support David all the way .
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#92 Dec 12, 2013
tmv post wrote:
Nice touch Norm: no real facts to add to the discussion, plenty of name calling. Reminds me of the days when you had a job in the newspaper business. Nothings really changed.
...except he published a real magazine and you put out a make-believe newspaper that looked (and read) nothing like the real thing. Cooper has apparently worked as an extra in a couple of movie productions... what kind of work have you done in the last year?
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#93 Dec 12, 2013
Doug wrote:
We support David all the way .
You're right about that. We pay for his food stamps, so we do support him...
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#94 Dec 12, 2013
tmv post wrote:
I'd like to see your resume.
questions questions

Jefferson, GA

#95 Dec 15, 2013
Booyah wrote:
You are a jerk.
Norm is part of Blairsville and isn't going any where so get use to him being editor of the local paper. I know more people who like him than don't.
Oh now. My aunt Mabel always told me not to make big statements because she said that as soon as you go playing God, then God will make a fool out of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union general Hospital 7 hr Tolerman 6844 8
I want potato salad 12 hr Booty bandit 2
UCSO is a joke Sun What 10
PSA for young, unmarried women Oct 20 I hate rednecks 18
Where's Timmy ? Oct 20 Pumpkin 16
Places for rent. Oct 19 Juan 15
NGN lied in article Oct 19 Pumpkin 26

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance