First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Booyah

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Dec 23, 2010
You are a jerk.
Norm is part of Blairsville and isn't going any where so get use to him being editor of the local paper. I know more people who like him than don't.
Holidaze

Jefferson, GA

#3 Dec 24, 2010
Booyah,

Norm is absolutely a big part of Blairsville. In fact I compare his work to the writing on public bathroom stalls. Its all over the place, its vulgar and no one wants to see it, but for the most part you just ignore it and realize it's done by a disturbed individual.
But I don't want him to go anywhere. If he wasn't here, Ken West would just have some other mule in there pulling his broken down cart of a newspaper.
But you are wrong about more people liking Norm than not. In fact, that's the kind of thing Norm says himself. It's important for Norm to delude himself into believing that people like him. I've known people that have made it perfectly clear to him that he disgusts them, but he'll turn right around and tell you that those same individuals admire him and they despise anyone opposed to him.

What's really funny is to listen to him talk about other people and say stuff about how God won't be proud of them for doing this or that and how they'll have to face judgement for it. We're talking about a guy that spends every single edition of that paper lying to suit nothing but his own agenda and begging someone, anyone to believe him when he tells them he's a great man and a great journalist. What a joke.
BWW

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2010
I'm pretty piss poor when it comes to writing, so take my opinion with a grain of salt but did any of you compare the letter in the NGN threatening Lamar and the letter posted here threatening Norm??

Written by the same person and it is a person that is aways writing on here.

I both letters were to make the two main attackers of Lamar on here to look like the guilty culprit.

Bull Chit, the writings is not the same.
One person sticks out like a sore thumb.

Got to go, think I will go write a threatening letter to myself, see ya!
toot

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Dec 24, 2010
It wouldn't surprise me a bit if ol Norm didn't write the letter to Lamar to stir up controversy. Ask the editor of the paper he worked for in Cedartown why he was terminated from their paper
Betty Lou Wright

Commerce, GA

#7 Dec 24, 2010
If you know the answer PLEASE share with us .
Nambi

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2010
These posts have really stunned me in a few aspects. Time Out, you are really quite harsh in saying he smells bad and tells dirty jokes. Does anybody else back that up? The dirty joke part that is cause I'm just stunned over that if it's true. He attends church and all doesn't he? Doesn't he work with kids too?

I do know Norman, he is not somebody I'd call friend, just an acquaintance. Never known him to stink either. He tells a lot of jokes but dirty ones? He comes off, at least to me, as lacking respect, crusty and thinking very highly of himself. Comments?
Sticker shock

Wynne, AR

#9 Dec 28, 2010
Nambi wrote:
These posts have really stunned me in a few aspects. Time Out, you are really quite harsh in saying he smells bad and tells dirty jokes. Does anybody else back that up? The dirty joke part that is cause I'm just stunned over that if it's true. He attends church and all doesn't he? Doesn't he work with kids too?
I do know Norman, he is not somebody I'd call friend, just an acquaintance. Never known him to stink either. He tells a lot of jokes but dirty ones? He comes off, at least to me, as lacking respect, crusty and thinking very highly of himself. Comments?
There are plenty of people who attend church every sunday but are less than ethical people. There are so many people who attend church but the minute they are out you'd wonder if they had ever stepped foot in a church.
Sticker shock

Wynne, AR

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Nambi wrote:
There are plenty of people who atten church every sunday that are less than ethical. They sit in the church for an hour and as soon as they step out you'd wonder if they even knew of a church.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2010
Nambi wrote:
I know Norm, too. He never smells and has never has told a dirty joke in my presence. Norm also supports the community in ways that most people don't know about. That is a lot more than I can say for those who comment on TOPIX. Lacks respect for? Why shouldn't he think highly of himself? People should think highly of themselves. It is certainly better than being a nay-sayer and a doormat.
Nambi

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2010
Didn't expect such quick answers.

Sticker shock, yes there are many people who go to church and act different once away. But it just struck me odd, he didn't seem that type. Beyond your statement have you heard him tell a dirty joke or was time out just being ugly?

Ga. Peach - It sounds like you know a bit about him. Thank you for your feed back. As for thinking highly of himself, it is better to be humble. Just my opinion.

It's odd what you can find online when poking around Young Harris.
Google

Dawsonville, GA

#13 Dec 28, 2010
Well one thing for sure, google will pick up sites like this, so if Norm does apply at another job all Norman Cooper will pop up in a google search.

better hope at this point its his last job here from what I read.
Joe

Commerce, GA

#14 Dec 28, 2010
Why was he fired from Cedartown ?
Luca Brasi

Jefferson, GA

#15 Dec 28, 2010
Norm is a child predator and a stalker. I've seem him many time at football games walking behind the cheerleaders and taking pics of their rear ends, no lie. He's also walked into the concession stand and yanked a hot dog out of the pan and ate it, that was just before he walked into the bathroom to yank his own.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 28, 2010
Nambi wrote:
Didn't expect such quick answers.
Sticker shock, yes there are many people who go to church and act different once away. But it just struck me odd, he didn't seem that type. Beyond your statement have you heard him tell a dirty joke or was time out just being ugly?
Ga. Peach - It sounds like you know a bit about him. Thank you for your feed back. As for thinking highly of himself, it is better to be humble. Just my opinion.
It's odd what you can find online when poking around Young Harris.
Thinking highly of one self translates to having confidence, in my opinion. Yes, I do know him from my professional dealings and committees on which Norm participates. He is very humble when it comes to participating with committee members. Norm is always very supportive. Many of the people who criticize Norm do not know him personally. Unfortunately, Blairsville TOPIX draws some of the most negative people from the community. I like to participate on the forum because I like my hometown and the people who live here, including Norm. I think there needs to be some opposition to the negativity, don't you?

Happy New Year and thank you for your well-written comments.
Nambi

United States

#17 Dec 28, 2010
Google - Please explain, your post didn't make sense.

BTW - What started this topic thread on Norman anyway? New here and must have missed it.
tell all

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Dec 28, 2010
whi was he fired from cartersville, u put that out here and then do not tell, u r as bad as Norm, print it all or shut ur mouth
Google

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Dec 28, 2010
Nambi wrote:
Google - Please explain, your post didn't make sense.
BTW - What started this topic thread on Norman anyway? New here and must have missed it.
"Norman Cooper" type as you see it in goodle web search, not news search and this thread shows up on page three.

What do you think the first thing an employer is going to do before he hires someone? It would sure get you scratching your as..
Luca Brasi

Jefferson, GA

#20 Dec 28, 2010
GA Peach Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Norm, too. He never smells and has never has told a dirty joke in my presence. Norm also supports the community in ways that most people don't know about. That is a lot more than I can say for those who comment on TOPIX. Lacks respect for? Why shouldn't he think highly of himself? People should think highly of themselves. It is certainly better than being a nay-sayer and a doormat.
What in the hell does going to church and telling dirty jokes have to do with anything. I can sure tell you're not fun at parties, Oh that's right you only drink grape juice at the non alcohol parties.
got em nervous

Jefferson, GA

#21 Dec 28, 2010
Why is it when norman writes about the lies and deceptions of the misfits and idiots of our county those little idiots come on a forum to trash him?

They did it on blairsville dot com and blairsville city dot com and now on blairsville topix dot com.

Only problem is, it is the same recycled garbage as before that nobody believes.

One thing we know for sure, occasional mistake or not, norman puts his name on everything he writes, unlike the yellow belly, backstabbing sleaze bag cowards who never put their real name and identification on here.

Since this is stirring up, seems he has those misfits nervous.

Time out, Holidaze, BWW, Nambi, Toot and Sticker Shock, we know you are the part of the SAME little group trying to stir something up and probably just one or two people posting many times under many names, like you did on the other sites.

Identify yourself cowards. Thought so!

One more point: Time Out started Thursday, this is Tueaday. Count the days. TH FR SA SU MN TU 6 days and only 18 posts before mine, and some of them in favor of norman and many negative by the same person. Guess that tells Time Out and his idiot friends a thing or two.

Norman, give them misfits and idiots hell. They are nervous and this is the only place they can express their views hiding behind fake names.

You have a lot of friends Norman.
reverb

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Dec 28, 2010
Luca Brasi wrote:
Norm is a child predator and a stalker. I've seem him many time at football games walking behind the cheerleaders and taking pics of their rear ends, no lie. He's also walked into the concession stand and yanked a hot dog out of the pan and ate it, that was just before he walked into the bathroom to yank his own.
Your comments are sickening. Anything you wrote was cancelled by the nastiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer up democrapts. 31 min Spellcheck 21
Transplant 3 hr Akjen 45
Walmart Blairsville's Pollution Problem - HELP! 4 hr NGANews 29
Floridiots strikes again. 5 hr Timmy is gay 25
Fall in Florida 9 hr Timmy is gay 29
Cafe 10 hr Mavis in Blairsville 14
Nates 16 hr the real American 16

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance