First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Young Harris, GA

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Environmentalist wrote:
Yep, nothing like a thoughtless neighbor burning trash on a nice day when the air is fresh and clean. Redneck? Hell, it hasn't anything to do with being a Redneck. It has to do with the environment. Every clear, clean, fresh air day some idiot burns something.
Yep, that's the way people did it in backwards GA.
I don't see any harm in like the above poster stated: burning a small bag of paper. Literally the fire burns for 5 minutes. There is no difference in that and a neighbor lighting a nasty ass charcoal grill or meat smoker. The cooking lasts way longer than burning some damn pizza boxes.

Since: Jul 13

Young Harris, GA

#22 Jul 23, 2013
And BTW, I was referring to target practice on the barrel as being redneck. I own my land and if I want to sit by a fire on a summer night I will. Take your mortgage somewhere else if you've got an issue.
Mtn Top View

Commerce, GA

#23 Jul 24, 2013
I haven't used my burn barrel this year. If it will rile up a liberal I'll fire it up this weekend. Plenty of paper, cardboard and maybe a couple of plastic bottles to sccent the air . Thanks

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#24 Jul 27, 2013
Iffin yore self wants, Here is a tip bout them ther burn barrels. Iffin youse has a stinkin Floridian whats botherin yore area, ketch him han run hiself thru yore chipper han mix wiff some cardboard han leaves han paper. Then puts in yore burn barrel han burn it. Good ways to make a Floridian vanish...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caves around Blairsville? (Feb '14) 14 hr Help 46
The blairsville dopewhore 14 hr Huh 5
Time To Clean Up Union County 22 hr Jimbo 245
Road Department Sat Beetle 2
head pub in jail?? Fri trail90 58
Snow plow road needed Feb 26 trail90 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Feb 25 Rcflyer007 61

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?