mouth gets hers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I wonder

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Maybe. Suing is a lot different from winning.
the truth is

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
first they have to prove they are lies, there is no law for telling the truth ...lol
say what

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Aug 12, 2010
who is Cheryl Ballew??? and who was the victim in the case??
carhart

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Aug 12, 2010
BIG BOY wrote:
"MOUTH" shot herself in the foot with ugly lies on here and got sued. Case goes to court 20th.
Mouth is Cheryl Ballew. She is going to get what she deseves.
I hear they are going to tell anyone who wants to know how to get the real names of posters who put out hate.
A few more law suits like this and we will be rid of the mean hearted around here.
Aren't you doing the same thing by putting a name out there? She hasn't even been to court yet and you've already put her name on topix and saying "she is going to get what she deserves". I don't know either of you, but your no better than her, in my opinion.

What if she is found innocent, does that mean that she can sue you for putting her name on here and spreading a lie? You see, you've done the same thing. You even wrote "A few more law suits like this and we will be rid of the mean hearted around here". Does that make you mean hearted? Just wondering.

Like i said, I don't know either of you and it's just my observation and opinion.
boodoodle

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2010
I saw the other day in the Cherokee Scout a person was arrested for internet stalking.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Aug 12, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
I saw the other day in the Cherokee Scout a person was arrested for internet stalking.
Is this the case Boo Boo. Les Grossman.......
Im a white charged with 7 cyberstalking charges taken out by my WHITE cousin who has a BLACK kid, in Rockinham county NC. The damn DA is a BLACK WOMAN and the detective that is on my ass is as BLACK as the ace of spades. On top of all this, the detective did a search warrant on my home and found NO evidence, yet took all MY EVIDENCE so now im going into a race war expected to fight with my hands tied behind my back.
What the hell can i do? Rockingham county is 90% BLACK and im as white as the driven snow.
Does anyone have a suggestion of a good "desciminatory" lawyer in the Rockingham county NC area?
If not then i guess im just another white statistic of Obamas take over.
Help me bros
bull

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Aug 12, 2010
this is a load of crap, there is no such person or law suit you people are crazy,
keyword

Jefferson, GA

#9 Aug 20, 2010
BIG BOY wrote:
"MOUTH" shot herself in the foot with ugly lies on here and got sued. Case goes to court 20th.
Mouth is Cheryl Ballew. She is going to get what she deseves.
I hear they are going to tell anyone who wants to know how to get the real names of posters who put out hate.
A few more law suits like this and we will be rid of the mean hearted around here.
So, BIG BOY, what was the outcome today? Today is the 20th.
BIG BOY

Kathleen, GA

#10 Sep 19, 2010
Trial set for OCTOBER 12, 2010, 9AM Union County.

Would be intersting if we are told HOW Ballew got caught.
COOLEY v DENISE BALLEW

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Jan 5, 2011
Case go on trial JANUARY 10, 2001 in Union County Superior Court.

Should be interesting.
DENISE BALLEW IS MOUTH

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Jan 5, 2011
Corection, the trial is Jan 10, 2011 I just cannot get used to the New Year.

From what I hear at the courthouse this will be a jury trial to see how the community feels about folks who tell lies on here.

No First Amendment protection at all for lies.

I am going just to learn how they caught Denise Ballew of Blairsville, GA and to see what she did.

Then the jury will tell us all what they think.
Counselor

Commerce, GA

#13 Jan 12, 2011
BIG BOY wrote:
Trial set for OCTOBER 12, 2010, 9AM Union County.
Would be intersting if we are told HOW Ballew got caught.
Contributors to this and any other forum who believe they are anonymous, beware. The computer you are using has a digital fingerprint. It is called an I.P. address. It is unique as your individual DNA. The court can issue a warrant that the identity of of the registered user of the device be revealed.
Mouths enemy

Commerce, GA

#14 Jan 12, 2011
Haha good mrs Perky tits. How does it feel to be busted? Hahaha I bet you'll be in deep fireballs after the case is over!
haha

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Jan 13, 2011
Yes MOUTH got her day in court and a BIG FAT fine of half million in court today!!! GO Gene hope more people are brought out in the open. THIS BASHING MUST stop!!Too many lives are ruined on this site!!
BIG VERDICT

Dawsonville, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2011
The jury brought back a verdict of $404,000.00 in favor of Gene Cooley against Denise Ballew who defamed him on Topix.

This may be the biggest verdict in Blairsville, GA.

Sure shows how people feel about defamation on here.

Maybe the commissioner needs to hire this attorney and shut the fools down.

Maybe Denise Ballew will learn from this lesson.
boodoodle

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2011
Look out DahlonegaStalker = Exposed = libeler/slanderer = in deep s--t .... YOU'RE NEXT.
this is funnier

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Jan 13, 2011
haha wrote:
Yes MOUTH got her day in court and a BIG FAT fine of half million in court today!!! GO Gene hope more people are brought out in the open. THIS BASHING MUST stop!!Too many lives are ruined on this site!!
Nathan Deal is going to cut vision and dental from medicaid,it's about time something is done!!
pope

Carson, CA

#19 Apr 9, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the case Boo Boo. Les Grossman.......
Im a white charged with 7 cyberstalking charges taken out by my WHITE cousin who has a BLACK kid, in Rockinham county NC. The damn DA is a BLACK WOMAN and the detective that is on my ass is as BLACK as the ace of spades. On top of all this, the detective did a search warrant on my home and found NO evidence, yet took all MY EVIDENCE so now im going into a race war expected to fight with my hands tied behind my back.
What the hell can i do? Rockingham county is 90% BLACK and im as white as the driven snow.
Does anyone have a suggestion of a good "desciminatory" lawyer in the Rockingham county NC area?
If not then i guess im just another white statistic of Obamas take over.
Help me bros
Why don't you just burn a cross, racist.
Just Mike

Demorest, GA

#20 Apr 9, 2014
pope wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just burn a cross, racist.
OMG... you are resurrecting a string which is nearly three years DEAD to reply to a nearly 4 year old comment?

You must be a Noob... just sayin.
Not Mouth

Pecos, TX

#21 Oct 28, 2015
BIG VERDICT wrote:
The jury brought back a verdict of $404,000.00 in favor of Gene Cooley against Denise Ballew who defamed him on Topix.
This may be the biggest verdict in Blairsville, GA.
Sure shows how people feel about defamation on here.
Maybe the commissioner needs to hire this attorney and shut the fools down.
Maybe Denise Ballew will learn from this lesson.
Just watched this on 20/20 I have to wonder if she is still bullying on here? Or if she learned a lesson? What a mean person she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wake up america ! 10 hr Ed Anger 1
Gays in the school 12 hr Snooper 7
Sentinel Offender Services 13 hr Bobbie 1
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 14 hr America is Doomed 398
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 15 hr Sharon 2
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 Fri Hillary for priso... 377
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Thu ladyjetfan 66

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance