THE WAY GODLY WOMEN ARE to DRESS AND LOOK

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2013
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How can any CHRISTIAN believe that it is the will of God, for WOMAN to dress and look any other way, than according to the standards set here in the written word of God?

How could a CHRISTIAN women ever wear one of these wicked things called a BIKINI and not feel guilty? How could a Christian man ever allow his daughter or wife ever to even own this wickedness much less wear it? WEARING BIKINI'S IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.

How can CHRISTIAN men allow their wives and daughters to wear makeup. That is certainly not Godly.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Timothy, Chapter 2
9: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10: But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
6: For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
7: For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
8: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
9: Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
14: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15: But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ARE WOMEN THAT WEAR...

bikini's

halter tops

men clothing

tattoo's

body piercings

hair cropped

cutoff's

anything that shows their legs or buttocks or breast

High heels

spandex or anything of this kind of filth

change the natural God given color of their hair

Make up

nail polish

anything that changes their God given appearance

ARE THESE WOMEN GODLY AND HOLY TO GOD?

Yes or no?
Single

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

1

You're a single man, aren't you.
Taliban

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Dear PreacherOfTruth,
My woman has never been allowed to attend school, wears a berka, and rarely leaves our home.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of
God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They
claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and
female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A
friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated
to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I
don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27.
How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two
different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse
and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of
getting the whole town together to stone them?- Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people
who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Single wrote:
You're a single man, aren't you.
I am not married.

Does this mean women can wear

bikini's

halter tops

men clothing

tattoo's

body piercings

hair cropped

cutoff's

anything that shows their legs or buttocks or breast

High heels

spandex or anything of this kind of filth

change the natural God given color of their hair

Make up

nail polish

anything that changes their God given appearance

Yes or no?
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What is sad...

all these women that are doing this evil are some man's daughter.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most of them married.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PreacherOfTruth wrote:
How can any CHRISTIAN believe that it is the will of God, for WOMAN to dress and look any other way, than according to the standards set here in the written word of God?

How could a CHRISTIAN women ever wear one of these wicked things called a BIKINI and not feel guilty? How could a Christian man ever allow his daughter or wife ever to even own this wickedness much less wear it? WEARING BIKINI'S IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD.

How can CHRISTIAN men allow their wives and daughters to wear makeup. That is certainly not Godly.

Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
5: The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

1 Timothy, Chapter 2
9: In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10: But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
6: For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
7: For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
8: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
9: Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians, Chapter 11
14: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15: But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.
Stone them Jezebels !

We all remember the Garden of Eden and how that seductress used her feminine wiles to destroy paradise for the rest of time. If'n Eve had been dressed appropriately, us guys would still spend our days lying back, relaxed, being fed grapes by the obedient wife,(when she ain't cookin dinner, washin the car, or takin out the garbage).

We need our Taliban to kick butt, by God,(our God, not that Allah guy).
Faggy Waggy

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 4, 2013
 
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not married.
Does this mean women can wear
bikini's
halter tops
men clothing
tattoo's
body piercings
hair cropped
cutoff's
anything that shows their legs or buttocks or breast
High heels
spandex or anything of this kind of filth
change the natural God given color of their hair
Make up
nail polish
anything that changes their God given appearance
Yes or no?
Honey, they do and they are called GAY! and other less desirable names. That doesn't make it right. Does it?
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

PreacherOfTruth wrote:
What is sad...
all these women that are doing this evil are some man's daughter.
That is a pretty good indication that the daughter's father played a major factor in her disobedience to God.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

More than likely the man married a woman or the woman married the man out of the will of God. And it just gets worse from there.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If you marry anyone out of the will of God.

That is a curse of curses.
PreacherOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

The usa and the churches is full of people with this curse upon their ever day life.
big news

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Is this guy for real?
froggy

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 5, 2013
 
PreacherOfTruth wrote:
The usa and the churches is full of people with this curse upon their ever day life.
How about you confine your misogynistic a$$ to the Texas forums?
Scott

Maysville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Every time I see my girlfriend in a bikini, I always say "Thank you God".
yep

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I say that when I see *almost* any woman in a bikini.:)
Scott wrote:
Every time I see my girlfriend in a bikini, I always say "Thank you God".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Oh my 52,956
h7n9 (May '13) 37 min tmv post 90
please raise taxes in Union 3 hr My Two Senses 23
Steve's Steakhouse Cookie Jar 3 hr My Two Senses 23
Union County Property tax increase 4 hr Roni 9
It shouldn't be this **** hard to find a job (Mar '13) 14 hr Chuck Wagon 27
brmemc 18 hr TEmmettT 196
Outlet Mall coming to Blairsville ? 19 hr Cho 10

Search the Blairsville Forum:
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••