Slowpok Help Needed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I am maaaad

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2010
Slowpok, there is some real jerks picking on people left and right on that Eclipse salon topic but when they start talking to a little girl who is only trying to defend her mother then it's time for the gloves to come off! Do you think you could set a trap, catch and skin that Aaaah woman? I do believe if I could get my hands on her right now, I'm so mad I could do it myself! Who talks to a child that way???? Read post #89. I know that little girl and that grown woman needs her mouth mashed! Get yore traps ready, we'z going bitch huntin! Peach, are ya in?
Hangin Tender

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Aug 19, 2010
I told you that wes a gonna walk hand in hand some day. Peachy haint arround.
I am maaaad

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Aug 19, 2010
Hangin Tender wrote:
I told you that wes a gonna walk hand in hand some day. Peachy haint arround.
well then sweetie, I guess it's jes you and me. Reckon Boo will lend us her gun?
LOVE FLORIDA

Grovetown, GA

#4 Aug 19, 2010
What slowpuke spews out of his mouth you would need no gun. Old slowpuker might have started the trash him self.He is a vicious old codger he needs, hot motor oil poured down his throat. Burn all his lies out before he can tell any more.He is nothing but a scandal on here.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#5 Aug 19, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
What slowpuke spews out of his mouth you would need no gun. Old slowpuker might have started the trash him self.He is a vicious old codger he needs, hot motor oil poured down his throat. Burn all his lies out before he can tell any more.He is nothing but a scandal on here.
I just loves them little funny fellers from florida, they hollers so good when the knife workin, peelin that skin.
LOVE FLORIDA

Grovetown, GA

#6 Aug 19, 2010
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>I just loves them little funny fellers from florida, they hollers so good when the knife workin, peelin that skin.
Look you old slowpuker you are to gay to no how to use a knife. YOU dont have the balls to open a knife gay people are wimps, they run and cry like a bunch of kids on a a play ground. HAhAhAhhAhAhA.You need that key board up your hole oh yes i bet that would make you happy. As you like things up your but i been reading what a gay old man you are wimpy. You should take your bad a$$ to middlesboro ky topix, and run your gay mouth them hill people would chew you up and spit you out .

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Aug 19, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>Look you old slowpuker you are to gay to no how to use a knife. YOU dont have the balls to open a knife gay people are wimps, they run and cry like a bunch of kids on a a play ground. HAhAhAhhAhAhA.You need that key board up your hole oh yes i bet that would make you happy. As you like things up your but i been reading what a gay old man you are wimpy. You should take your bad a$$ to middlesboro ky topix, and run your gay mouth them hill people would chew you up and spit you out .
I post in murray ky. Go back around Jan feb an see how bad the Kentucky ridge runners are. ROTFL

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>Look you old slowpuker you are to gay to no how to use a knife. YOU dont have the balls to open a knife gay people are wimps, they run and cry like a bunch of kids on a a play ground. HAhAhAhhAhAhA.You need that key board up your hole oh yes i bet that would make you happy. As you like things up your but i been reading what a gay old man you are wimpy. You should take your bad a$$ to middlesboro ky topix, and run your gay mouth them hill people would chew you up and spit you out .
Here is a Little ditty fer you..

http://www.igc.be/igc/dearpenis.htm
oaktree

Jefferson, GA

#9 Aug 21, 2010
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>I post in murray ky. Go back around Jan feb an see how bad the Kentucky ridge runners are. ROTFL
hope you go back realy soon d@#k head.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#10 Aug 21, 2010
oaktree wrote:
<quoted text>hope you go back realy soon d@#k head.
Have hugged an hugged a tree today?? you really need to.
LOVE FLORIDA

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2010
Slowpoke wrote:
<quoted text>I post in murray ky. Go back around Jan feb an see how bad the Kentucky ridge runners are. ROTFL
Ky people are not ridge runners they are mean and wild hillbillies.Tenn is ridge runners GA is rednecks.Try your bulls**t in Middlesboro Ky that is not Murray Ky.Middlesboro is next to bloody Harlan.Never ever heard of that town have you bloody Harlan town.Goodnight slowpoker off to off to bed for me .

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#12 Aug 22, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>Ky people are not ridge runners they are mean and wild hillbillies.Tenn is ridge runners GA is rednecks.Try your bulls**t in Middlesboro Ky that is not Murray Ky.Middlesboro is next to bloody Harlan.Never ever heard of that town have you bloody Harlan town.Goodnight slowpoker off to off to bed for me .
Kentuckey ridge runners....Get that stick outa yore eye.
LOVE FLORIDA

Grovetown, GA

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Slowpoke wrote:
<quoted text>Kentucky ridge runners....Get that stick out yore eye.
You need to learn how to spell mr smart man of the mountains.I was born in ky and i am a hillbillY. I made a correction for the way you spelled the blue grass state. Could there be a possibility that you are the one with the stick in your a**.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn how to spell mr smart man of the mountains.I was born in ky and i am a hillbillY. I made a correction for the way you spelled the blue grass state. Could there be a possibility that you are the one with the stick in your a**.
You an ky jelly! is that what you sayin?? You one of them......

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Kentuckey = Ken..tuc..key You need to learn Phonetics.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/help/phonetic...
LOVE FLORIDA

Miramar Beach, FL

#16 Aug 22, 2010
Slowpoke wrote:
<quoted text>You an ky jelly! is that what you sayin?? You one of them......
Yes slowpoker my mother made the best ky jelly ever to enter the mouth of a human.Iam very proud to say i am from ky, for away is not further away enough for me.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#17 Aug 22, 2010
LOVE FLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text> Yes slowpoker my mother made the best ky jelly ever to enter the mouth of a human.Iam very proud to say i am from ky, for away is not further away enough for me.
Has you gots you one offen tham 50cal. Kentuck long rifles? what, you has to wait fer the smoke to clear, to se iffin you hits what you a shootin at.
Sassafrass Tea

Homer, GA

#18 Aug 22, 2010
Ya'll are scary! LOVE FLORIDA and his mom with homemade KY jelly! Slowpok with a real gun! All I can say is scary!

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
Ya'll are scary! LOVE FLORIDA and his mom with homemade KY jelly! Slowpok with a real gun! All I can say is scary!
Demorest? is you up on that mountain whar all them donkey peoples live? I thought that the hillbillys was against them ole floridians an demoncrats, Has youns gots a cult thingie up thar? You'll haint aplayin with tham snakes an gots one of them gold budda bama idels have you??? Is you'll got some of them little funny lookin rug things, what you kneels on fer thet idel? or do you jest rubs on its belly.
Southern Boy

Young Harris, GA

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Ky,Fla, Ga, whatever, we are all americans why don't you all act like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 2 min Advocate4Clean 133
Bend Over! More Greetings from the Commissioner... 11 min Advocate4Clean 68
Rick Knox for Chief Judge of the magistrate Court 2 hr Bob 54
u.c.b. 3 hr Advocate4Clean 22
ugh take care of your employees 4 hr Small print 4
Who are the other candidates for the magistrate... 4 hr Jody 19
Disqualifications of Cary Cox 4 hr Jody 121
Union Hospital New Scam! 4 hr Explain 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance