R U Conservative or Liberal?

R U Conservative or Liberal?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Mike

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Jan 9, 2014
I thought this 12 question test from Time magazine was interesting. It pegs me as 80% conservative... however, I still strongly dislike the Republican Party. Go figure...

http://pulse.me/s/Kidba

How did YOU do? Do you agree with the "non-political" questions being able to determine your political leanings?
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#2 Jan 9, 2014
The only thing I found is I haint a Republican!
trail90

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Just Mike wrote:
I thought this 12 question test from Time magazine was interesting. It pegs me as 80% conservative... however, I still strongly dislike the Republican Party. Go figure...
http://pulse.me/s/Kidba
How did YOU do? Do you agree with the "non-political" questions being able to determine your political leanings?
It is called self denial I also strongly dislike the Republican party because they are too far left.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
The only thing I found is I haint a Republican!
I will convert you to the tea party some day.
Happy Days

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> I will convert you to the tea party some day.
Yawn
YEAH RIGHT

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2014
TEA PARTY folks are FAR RIGHT extremist nuts! Mentally ill people that believe anything they read online that fits their agenda.
mtn man

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2014
I haint a Republican and Do Not Live on Old Blue Ridge Hwy....as most of them scalawags do..lol
Sassafrass Tea

Kathleen, GA

#8 Jan 9, 2014
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text> I will convert you to the tea party some day.
Huh!
well

Monroe, GA

#9 Jan 9, 2014
I'm not a democrap or a republican. And the "old" blue ridge hwy is a pretty short road, less than a mile long and it runs behind ace hardware.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#10 Jan 31, 2014
Would you say Former First Lady Laura Bush is a Conservative or a Liberal?

Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News
abcnews.go.com › Home › Politics
- Similar to Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - ABC News
May 12, 2010 ... Former first lady Laura Bush has broken with her husband on the premier ... that they ought to have, I think, the same sort of rights that everyone has." ... Laura Bush and George Bush Disagreed on Abortion, Gay Marriage.

Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!- YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
3 min - May 11, 2010 - Uploaded by SuchIsLifeVideos
Promoting her book "Spoken From The Heart" former first lady Laura Bush reveals she ...

Search for videos of Laura Bush for Gay Marriage and Abortion rights

Laura Bush Opens Up About Disagreements with Husband on Gay ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../laura-bush-opens-up-about... - husband-on-...
In Interview, Former First Lady Explains Why She Supports Gay Marriage, Talks ... Wade, which protects a woman's right to an abortion, should be overturned by ...

Laura Bush: Gay Marriage Should Be Legal, Abortion Should ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../laura-bush-gay-mar... ...- Similar to Laura Bush: Gay Marriage Should Be Legal, Abortion Should ...
May 13, 2010 ... The former first lady went on to explain her view of abortion rights, which ... Laura Bush supports gay marriage and abortion rights | Top of the .

CBN TV - Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion - CBN.com

www.cbn.com/tv/1384599731001
Dec 8, 2012
Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion. Laura Bush Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion ...

Search for videos of Laura Bush for Gay Marriage and Abortion rights
Laura Bush: pro abortion and gay marriage | Richard Adams |...
www.theguardian.com › News › World news › Richard Adams's blog
- Similar to Laura Bush: pro abortion and gay marriage | Richard Adams |...
May 12, 2010... difference, Laura Bush publicly supports gay marriage and abortion.... awe- inspiring than the former vice president – then you were right.

Laura Bush Backs Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights - Politics
www.politicsdaily.com/.../laura-bush-backs-ga... ...- Similar to Laura Bush Backs Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights - Politics
May 13, 2010 ... When it comes to gay marriage and abortion rights, Laura Bush says she and former President George W. Bush have simply agreed to ...

Laura Bush Reveals She Supports Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights ...
thinkprogress.org/justice/2010/05/12/176781/l...
May 12, 2010 ... Last night, former First Lady Laura Bush appeared on CNN's Larry King Live to promote her new book, From The Heart. In the book, Bush ...
conservative

Berea, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Conservative because liberals have no morals
Dimbulb

Centerville, TX

#12 Feb 2, 2014
Sassafrass Tea wrote:
The only thing I found is I haint a Republican!
You is a republican of the third kind.
conservative chick

Cleveland, GA

#13 Feb 2, 2014
If you sit on your butt all day and expect a paycheck ... You might be a liberal

If you support the killing of babies but not whales....you might be a liberal

If you believe the taking away gun rights will make you safer ( because we all know criminals obey the law).... You might be a liberal

If you believe you should buy from a grocery store over hunting (because those animals committed suicide).... You might be a liberal

Basically if your a complete dumbass you might be a liberal :)

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2014
conservative chick wrote:
If you sit on your butt all day and expect a paycheck ... You might be a liberal
If you support the killing of babies but not whales....you might be a liberal
If you believe the taking away gun rights will make you safer ( because we all know criminals obey the law).... You might be a liberal
If you believe you should buy from a grocery store over hunting (because those animals committed suicide).... You might be a liberal
Basically if your a complete dumbass you might be a liberal :)
Good Post
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#17 Feb 10, 2014
Do You Consider these Republicans to be Liberal or Conservative?

GOProud
www.goproud.org/ - Similar to GOProud
Republican and conservative advocates weblog, articles of interest, and contribution and membership information.

GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GOProud - Similar to GOProud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Website, GOProud.org . GOProud is an American tax exempt 527 organization representing conservative gay men, lesbians, and their allies. GOProud advocates ...
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#18 Feb 10, 2014
Liberal or Conservative?

GOProud.org - "HomoCon 2012 Party" in Tampa at the Republican National Convention

https://www.goproud.org/homocon-2012
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Are these Republicans Liberals or Conservatives?

Tampa Bay Times:

"HomoCon 2012 Party" at the Republican National Convention

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
thetruth

Comer, GA

#20 Feb 10, 2014
I'm a conservative, therefore I'm not a republican.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#21 Feb 10, 2014
thetruth wrote:
I'm a conservative, therefore I'm not a republican.
LOL, I can see how you would arrive at that conclusion........
Patriot

Savannah, GA

#22 Feb 10, 2014
Are These Republicans Liberals or Conservatives?

LGBT Republicans of Log Cabin Republicans.org Beat President Obama like a Drum in Federal Court and Repealed the U.S. Military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy.

Log Cabin Republicans v. United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Cabin_Republicans_v... - Similar to Log Cabin Republicans v. United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
Log Cabin Republicans v. United States was a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of 10 U.S.C.§ 654, commonly known as don't ask, don't tell ...
[PDF]

'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'- The New York Times
graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/PhillipsDe... - Similar to 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'- The New York Times
Sep 9, 2010 ... Plaintiff Log Cabin Republicans attacks the constitutionality of the ... bring suit on behalf of its members, an association must establish the.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Log Cabin Republicans v ...
www.georgialogcabin.org/news/Gays...Ask...DAD... - Similar to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Log Cabin Republicans v ...
Jul 9, 2010 ... Log Cabin Republicans Statement on Anniversary of DADT Repeal · Rep.... Why did Log Cabin Republicans choose to bring this case?

Why Is Obama Trying to Kill Log Cabins' DADT Lawsuit?(Do You ...
www.queerty.com/why-is-obama-trying-to-kill-l... - you-have...
Oct 24, 2009 ... No one in the Obama administration decided to file a lawsuit regarding .... Why didn't the Log Cabin Republicans file this during the last Bush ...
[PDF]

Log Cabin Republicans v. U.S.- Ninth Circuit ...
cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2011/... - Similar to Log Cabin Republicans v. U.S.- Ninth Circuit ...
Sep 29, 2011 ... enacted “Don't Ask, Don't Tell” policy respecting homosex- ual conduct in the military ... The nonprofit corporation Log Cabin Republicans brought this suit in 2004,... The district court dismissed the equal protection claim under. Witt v..... unwarranted when the losing party did not file an appeal or settled the ...

SLDN Files DOMA Challenge, Seeking Equal Benefits for Same-Sex ...
metroweekly.com › Home › Poliglot
- Similar to SLDN Files DOMA Challenge, Seeking Equal Benefits for Same-Sex ...
Oct 27, 2011 ... The lawsuit, filed on behalf of several servicemembers and veterans and their ... treatment for different servicemembers, as well as post-DADT guidance sent ... Cooper wrote, "Log Cabin Republicans is considering filing an ...

WATCH Barney Frank Calls Log Cabin Republicans Uncle Toms ...
www.advocate.com/.../watch-barney-frank-calls... ...- Similar to WATCH Barney Frank Calls Log Cabin Republicans Uncle Toms ...
Sep 7, 2012 ... He noted that Log Cabin brought a lawsuit that led a federal court to rule .... At least the Log Cabin Republicans actually do important advocacy work (DADT .... They did file that pesky lawsuit that pushed the Feds (and they ...

Obama Administration Aggressively Defends “Don't Ask, Don't ...
fromtheleft.wordpress.com/.../obama-administr... ...- Similar to Obama Administration Aggressively Defends “Don't Ask, Don't ...
Oct 24, 2009 ... The case in question, Log Cabin Republicans vs. the United States of America, is the first direct challenge to the 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' in the ...

Obama DOJ On The Wrong Side Of Don't Ask, Don't Tell - MyDD
mydd.com/.../obama-administration-comes-down-... -ask...
Sep 26, 2010 ... The goal is a complete repeal of DADT, regardless of how that repeal ..... Back in 2004, the Log Cabin Republicans were filing this lawsuit to ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest reports 3 hr Irritated 42
Be careful who you donate money to 3 hr Irritated 13
High school basketball coaches 4 hr B Ball fan 9
Seeking Private Pilot 8 hr Willy and Handjive 9
Places to rent in Blairsville/surrounding areas 9 hr The Mountains Noise 3
Blairsville online yard sales Sat jamal washington 11
Who owns UGH (Feb '16) Feb 17 outaplumb 22

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages