So Thankful

Maysville, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful this organization is! First and foremost, GOD is the cornerstone of the foundation. Second of all, FAITH is the vision that drives the hearts of those who open their eyes to the reality that we live in an imperfect world and OUR mission field is our neighbors here, not only in Union County, but this entire region. I have witnessed first hand, how this foundation is so eager to lend a helping hand ASAP, but in return never boast nor ever wants recognition!
Union County is so blessed to have loving parents, such as Kris and Glendon Gooch! It is because of their daughter,Glenda who ALWAYS, showed COMPASSION and LOVE, to others in need, while fighting to save her own life, poured into the hearts of her parents. And in doing so, her parents wanted to honor Glenda by forming a HEARTFELT FOUNDATION!
Mountaingirl

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jul 3, 2013
I agree 100%. We are most fortunate to have such loving people in Blairsville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local MD in jail? 6 hr Luca Brasi 92
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 6 hr Luca Brasi 1,024
bbq 7 hr local 37
Owen Glen Subsidary of United Community Bank (Sep '10) 8 hr taxes at work 160
Time To Clean Up Union County 8 hr taxes at work 392
Young man commits suicide in Blue Ridge (Aug '09) 8 hr Tracy 14
Sheriff Sexual Harassment 10 hr Timmy 1
EMC info from Hiawassee Forum 10 hr answer 32
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search