First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

Nicholasville, KY

#43 Aug 21, 2013
Homeschool wrote:
<quoted text>
They will soon have a guard in it. Not sure why they don't have one already but basically, it is to try and keep kids from escaping. It would have been cheaper if they had just extended the fence from the detention center down to surround the school campus...maybe put some razor wire around. Or an electric fence like on Jurassic Park.
Did it every Enter You Mind that they may have done this to Protect the Childern with all the Event that has occured in the Resent Years. I guess the the Name Homeschool fits You! Will we see how that works out for Your Kids Down the Road in a Few Years!
Haha

Blairsville, GA

#44 Aug 24, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Did it every Enter You Mind that they may have done this to Protect the Childern with all the Event that has occured in the Resent Years. I guess the the Name Homeschool fits You! Will we see how that works out for Your Kids Down the Road in a Few Years!
My first thought was that they had a butt load of SPLOST money burning a hole in their pockets. Just saying.
Ohhh Good One

Blairsville, GA

#45 Aug 25, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Did it every Enter You Mind that they may have done this to Protect the Childern with all the Event that has occured in the Resent Years. I guess the the Name Homeschool fits You! Will we see how that works out for Your Kids Down the Road in a Few Years!
After reading your post and admiring your spelling and grammar, I have to ask you if you were homeschooled.
joe

Dahlonega, GA

#46 Aug 25, 2013
Ohhh Good One wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your post and admiring your spelling and grammar, I have to ask you if you were homeschooled.
COULD BE SMART AZZ!
jondo

Blairsville, GA

#47 Sep 8, 2013
Laughing wrote:
So against drug testing students.
Our kids are better than that - what drug testing is saying is "we don't trust you" and "until you can prove to us that you are drug free, you can not participate in school events."
The kids are not criminals, why treat them like they are.
No, people are NOT drug tested prior to employment. Few places do that.
"Until you can prove to us that you are drug free, you won't be employed. Apparently you've been a cave for awhile because MOST ALL places drug test prior to employment. Once employed some even random drug test. Besides what are you or your child worried about. I have a guaranteed way to pass a drug. Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex toys 4 hr Justsayin 24
What does Blairsville need? 10 hr The Mountains Noise 189
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... Wed Wow u are dumb 56
Ignorant trash pet owners. Dec 7 F You 2
NGTC Bully Facilitator Dec 7 Clint 2
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Dec 6 WilBeHerd 9
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) Dec 5 Female Neighbor 229

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance