Snowflake

United States

#21 Oct 27, 2013
The God of the mountain, yo. Dontcha know he has the connections
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#22 Oct 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I already know all this.... I got it... I just need a stack of cash now, so I can lay around all day do nothin, but read the bible.:) Ya know?
Let's you and I talk truth. You are possessed with evil spirits. Are you aware of this?

~ The Oracle of God
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#23 Oct 29, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's you and I talk truth. You are possessed with evil spirits. Are you aware of this?
~ The Oracle of God
LoL!*fell out my computer chair laughin* Are you serious, dude? I'm ready, let's talk, buddy.....:)
Scott

Twinsburg, OH

#24 Oct 29, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
~ The Oracle of God
Of course, I am not an Oracle but.....OMTE seems like a pretty good guy to me. I thinks it is amazing that you have determined that he is possessed of evil spirits from a few posts.

I am wondering if you may have saved all the souls in San Antonio and have now branched out to include Blairsville to save. Did God really tell you to begin posting on the Blairsville forum out of all the cities and towns in the entire country?

Have fun Mr. Oracle. I sure hope God doesn't smite your keyboard for using his name in such a frivolous manner.
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#25 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I am not an Oracle but.....OMTE seems like a pretty good guy to me. I thinks it is amazing that you have determined that he is possessed of evil spirits from a few posts.
I am wondering if you may have saved all the souls in San Antonio and have now branched out to include Blairsville to save. Did God really tell you to begin posting on the Blairsville forum out of all the cities and towns in the entire country?
Have fun Mr. Oracle. I sure hope God doesn't smite your keyboard for using his name in such a frivolous manner.
It takes ALL kinds to make this world go round.... Leave him alone... He probably thinks he's helping and he might help some, but I think he's wasting precious time, on, ME....:(
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#26 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You too are possessed with evil spirits.~ The Oracle of God
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#27 Oct 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>LoL!*fell out my computer chair laughin* Are you serious, dude? I'm ready, let's talk, buddy.....:)
Do you love sin?~ The Oracle of God
OMTE

Kittanning, PA

#28 Oct 29, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you love sin?~ The Oracle of God
I love you.
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#29 Oct 29, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I love you.
No, you do not.~ The Oracle of God
Midge

Cleveland, GA

#30 Oct 29, 2013
Has it ever occurred to you that you are making fun. Since you offer advice, should a person continue to offer friendship to someone who is angry all the time? I think walking away from a long term is the right thing to do, do you agree?
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#31 Oct 29, 2013
Midge wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that you are making fun. Since you offer advice, should a person continue to offer friendship to someone who is angry all the time? I think walking away from a long term is the right thing to do, do you agree?
Some of the greatest blessings I acquired from God
were blessings in disguise. There was no way of I knowing that
they were blessings, till I experienced them.

~ The Oracle of God
Midge

Cleveland, GA

#32 Oct 29, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the greatest blessings I acquired from God
~ The Oracle of God
I am not going to say anything just give some chill time and keep praying for the person with anger. I did receive a blessing today.
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#33 Oct 29, 2013
Midge wrote:
<quoted text>I am not going to say anything just give some chill time and keep praying for the person with anger. I did receive a blessing today.
And whatsoever ye do in
word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.

~ The Oracle of God
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#34 Oct 29, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of the greatest blessings I acquired from God

~ The Oracle of God
Now that's true.

I have a friend who was devastated when he wasn't hired by Morgan Stanley for its New York City offices.

Instead, he eventually landed a similar position in Chicago.

Morgan Stanley's NYC offices were at 2 World Trade Center.
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#35 Oct 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's true.
I have a friend who was devastated when he wasn't hired by Morgan Stanley for its New York City offices.
Instead, he eventually landed a similar position in Chicago.
Morgan Stanley's NYC offices were at 2 World Trade Center.
What I said is true. You failed to realize that just as there are blessings in disguise, there are curses in disguise.

~ The Oracle of God
Fudge

Toccoa, GA

#36 Oct 30, 2013
Some days you feel like a nut
Some days you don't
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#37 Oct 30, 2013
The Oracle of God wrote:
<quoted text>What I said is true. You failed to realize that just as there are blessings in disguise, there are curses in disguise.

~ The Oracle of God
Now you do realize you appear to be arguing with a post that agrees with your stated claim.

Hint: When a post responding to yours begins with "Now that's true", you probably don't want to argue.

Glad to help.
The ORACLE of GOD

San Antonio, TX

#38 Oct 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you do realize you appear to be arguing with a post that agrees with your stated claim.
Hint: When a post responding to yours begins with "Now that's true", you probably don't want to argue.
Glad to help.
It was a blessing in disguise.~ The Oracle of God
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#39 Oct 30, 2013
The ORACLE of GOD wrote:
<quoted text>It was a blessing in disguise.~ The Oracle of God
Thanks Oracle.

Have a great day.
The Oracle of God

San Antonio, TX

#40 Oct 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Oracle.
Have a great day.
You have a great day, twice as much.~The Oracle of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EMC info from Hiawassee Forum 5 hr uc 62
Floridiot Hospital 5 hr Timmys Friend 1
inter racial couples 5 hr Barry Obama 50
Crazy Floridiots 5 hr Mavis in Blairsville 38
Flori-duh ! 8 hr Timmys Friend 1
Local MD in jail? 9 hr Hillary Rodham-Cl... 97
Nation of Islam, Be Aware 11 hr Dr Michael Savage 13
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE