tax office

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The jury

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Yes it was checks and according to what was shown to grand jury, ALL the girls were investigated except the new girl. I saw it all in black and white and the DA briefed us on the whole thing before Mr Payne came in to talk. After looking at the entire investigation and speaking/questioning the investigators that handled her case I completely see how she did it and how the others didn't know. The DA stated that there were no findings whatsoever that the others were involved in the activity of wrongdoing! And no I didn't take the DA's word for it..I saw it in black and white! I read it all! Its sad what the girl put her friends and family thru!
Yes

Watkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nothing new wrote:
It's not just tax money that's missing from the county. Ask those that know about the missing money from the golf course?
Nothing will ever become of the stolen money. The County King won't allow it.
dual control

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The jury wrote:
Yes it was checks and according to what was shown to grand jury, ALL the girls were investigated except the new girl. I saw it all in black and white and the DA briefed us on the whole thing before Mr Payne came in to talk. After looking at the entire investigation and speaking/questioning the investigators that handled her case I completely see how she did it and how the others didn't know. The DA stated that there were no findings whatsoever that the others were involved in the activity of wrongdoing! And no I didn't take the DA's word for it..I saw it in black and white! I read it all! Its sad what the girl put her friends and family thru!
Who cashed the checks. Seems like a red flag should have went up, with repeat checks month after month being cashed. Was it the same person at the same bank cashing the checks, just wondering. If I were the bank employee, I think I would have suspected embezzlement after two months, but after twelve months, I would have been an idiot not to suspect fraud. This went on for twelve months undetected, surely someone got suspicious. Was everyone turning a blind eye?
My Opinion

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

The jury wrote:
Yes it was checks and according to what was shown to grand jury, ALL the girls were investigated except the new girl. I saw it all in black and white and the DA briefed us on the whole thing before Mr Payne came in to talk. After looking at the entire investigation and speaking/questioning the investigators that handled her case I completely see how she did it and how the others didn't know. The DA stated that there were no findings whatsoever that the others were involved in the activity of wrongdoing! And no I didn't take the DA's word for it..I saw it in black and white! I read it all! Its sad what the girl put her friends and family thru!
lapse in time (over a year) between the time the theft was first discovered and the trial. Everyone knows it would have been impossible for anyone to cover other illegal acts when they only had a year to cook the books ha ha. We all know there are people in jail because they should be and people on the street who should be in jail. Sort of like the alleged insurance fraud at the SO. If only part of the evidence is presented some things don't look so bad to the people reviewing the evidence. Honest people have been sent to jail in this United States because evidence was presented that the prosecutors and or the law officers knew was bogus. Sometimes it is evidence that is not presented that makes the difference. Now I'm not saying this happened here but nothing is always as it seems is it?
When there is any doubt or lack of trust in our local Sate or National Government people deserve a change. Remember if you keep doing what you been doing you gonna keep getting what you been getting and the deffinition of a fool is someone that keeps doing the same thing and expecting different results.
Knight got my vote because I think he smart enough to realize that things are broken in the Tax Office and need to be changed. Mr. Knight works for the voters of this County not the previous administration or the County Commissioner.
Lamar

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
lapse in time (over a year) between the time the theft was first discovered and the trial. Everyone knows it would have been impossible for anyone to cover other illegal acts when they only had a year to cook the books ha ha. We all know there are people in jail because they should be and people on the street who should be in jail. Sort of like the alleged insurance fraud at the SO. If only part of the evidence is presented some things don't look so bad to the people reviewing the evidence. Honest people have been sent to jail in this United States because evidence was presented that the prosecutors and or the law officers knew was bogus. Sometimes it is evidence that is not presented that makes the difference. Now I'm not saying this happened here but nothing is always as it seems is it?
When there is any doubt or lack of trust in our local Sate or National Government people deserve a change. Remember if you keep doing what you been doing you gonna keep getting what you been getting and the deffinition of a fool is someone that keeps doing the same thing and expecting different results.
Knight got my vote because I think he smart enough to realize that things are broken in the Tax Office and need to be changed. Mr. Knight works for the voters of this County not the previous administration or the County Commissioner.
We need to forget this word called change. I would like to quieten down all this nonsense about me being crooked and a thief. I very well may b e but I don't want everyone talking about it. It's bad for the image.
simple question

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Who is in charge of leading in the investigation / prosecution?

The problem in Washington, the problem on Wall Street, the problem in the Capitols of all 50 States, and the problem in Blairsville / Union County are all the same.... NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

Neither the crooks are accountable, nor the people responsible for prosecuting the crooks. It's all a big political insider game, and everybody is getting rich, screwing the citizens, and covering up for each other. Only way to make change... you've literally got to have a citizens revolution, because lets face it... ain't nobody scared of doing wrong, or getting caught, or failing to do their jobs.
dual control

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

simple question wrote:
Who is in charge of leading in the investigation / prosecution?
The problem in Washington, the problem on Wall Street, the problem in the Capitols of all 50 States, and the problem in Blairsville / Union County are all the same.... NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
Neither the crooks are accountable, nor the people responsible for prosecuting the crooks. It's all a big political insider game, and everybody is getting rich, screwing the citizens, and covering up for each other. Only way to make change... you've literally got to have a citizens revolution, because lets face it... ain't nobody scared of doing wrong, or getting caught, or failing to do their jobs.
The sad part is most of these so called ethical people will be sitting in church this morning. They must leave their code of ethics at the door when they leave the church.
Lamar

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

simple question wrote:
Who is in charge of leading in the investigation / prosecution?
The problem in Washington, the problem on Wall Street, the problem in the Capitols of all 50 States, and the problem in Blairsville / Union County are all the same.... NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
Neither the crooks are accountable, nor the people responsible for prosecuting the crooks. It's all a big political insider game, and everybody is getting rich, screwing the citizens, and covering up for each other. Only way to make change... you've literally got to have a citizens revolution, because lets face it... ain't nobody scared of doing wrong, or getting caught, or failing to do their jobs.
Oh No Oh No where are you? Do you see what they are referring to. I have been good to a few people and this is the thanks I get. People wanting accountability and fairness and honesty. I wonder sometimes just where they think they live. I need help in quieting down all this nonsense. I have lost my police force and valued tax collector. All my com padres are leaving me to hold the line of dishonesty against unforgiving rebellious crowds of do gooders. My spies tell me that people are buying pitch forks. Now just what do they need pitchforks for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min silverfox 49,195
Republican Primary runoff 1 hr Factoid 10
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 1 hr Heres Waldo 15
Paving Companies 1 hr Kentucky Boy 3
Bank Closing 7 hr commenting 6
Disability Fraud (Apr '13) 16 hr Marilyn 23
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 18 hr big news 890
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••