Comments
161 - 180 of 183 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2012

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if the NGN, Sheriffs Office or Langley would like to share with us aboutthis case:

Case # 2012CR28DB

State of Georgia
Vs
Garrick Parks

2 counts Theft by Taking, 2 counts Theft by Conversion

Affidavit of Garrick Parks

At all times between Sept 27, 2010 and Feb 1 2011, I bwas as a sworn peace officer, employeed by the Union County Sheriff's Office, lawfully performing my official duties, collecting and gathering evidence of drug crimes, and collecting and gathering items of personal property and money subject to seizure in drug cases.

May 16, 2012
Garrick Parks

www.cleanandopen.org
Confused

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

another mess wrote:
we have to get rid of our corrupt police dept we must i pray this year it will happen
BPD is not corrupt. There is a difference between the pd and ucso unless of course you are a disgruntled deputy trying to get the heat off yourself. Good luck there you will look like a fool trying to prove corruption on them. If ucso ran the department the BPD we would not be in the mess we are in.
Get a life ACOG

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ACOG wrote:
I wonder if the NGN, Sheriffs Office or Langley would like to share with us aboutthis case:
Case # 2012CR28DB
State of Georgia
Vs
Garrick Parks
2 counts Theft by Taking, 2 counts Theft by Conversion
Affidavit of Garrick Parks
At all times between Sept 27, 2010 and Feb 1 2011, I bwas as a sworn peace officer, employeed by the Union County Sheriff's Office, lawfully performing my official duties, collecting and gathering evidence of drug crimes, and collecting and gathering items of personal property and money subject to seizure in drug cases.
May 16, 2012
Garrick Parks
www.cleanandopen.org
Get a fking life ACOG.
Your whining is getting old.
What

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
BPD is not corrupt. There is a difference between the pd and ucso unless of course you are a disgruntled deputy trying to get the heat off yourself. Good luck there you will look like a fool trying to prove corruption on them. If ucso ran the department the BPD we would not be in the mess we are in.
You are confused. This comment makes no sense.
Mess.
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a life ACOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a fking life ACOG.
Your whining is getting old.
So What DID happen to corrupt Parks???

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

citizen wrote:
<quoted text>So What DID happen to corrupt Parks???
Still a on going case in the courts.
Frank

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ACOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a on going case in the courts.
That is called :riding it out .
Wellsaid

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Amen Hallelujah and Glory. If your god is so good and you are so holy, then why is your life so crappy?

Where there are drugs there are usually weapons. When ANY officer in ANY town goes into a place where drugs are sold, they have to be prepared to lose their life, they have no clue what or who they are dealing with and if you think 70 year old women won't kill to protect their family then you need to get out a little more. More then one person has faked an infirmity in order to cover their butts.

Your kid needed his butt kicked for putting all of you in that danger, but when it comes to drugs there is no such thing as clear thinking.

I have relatives and friends that are in law enforcement, not in Union County and they risk their lives everyday and all it takes is one minor overlook and not only are they dead, so are other officers with them.

Stop blaming them for doing their job, place the blame where it goes.
u r nuts

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wellsaid wrote:
Amen Hallelujah and Glory. If your god is so good and you are so holy, then why is your life so crappy?
Where there are drugs there are usually weapons. When ANY officer in ANY town goes into a place where drugs are sold, they have to be prepared to lose their life, they have no clue what or who they are dealing with and if you think 70 year old women won't kill to protect their family then you need to get out a little more. More then one person has faked an infirmity in order to cover their butts.
Your kid needed his butt kicked for putting all of you in that danger, but when it comes to drugs there is no such thing as clear thinking.
I have relatives and friends that are in law enforcement, not in Union County and they risk their lives everyday and all it takes is one minor overlook and not only are they dead, so are other officers with them.
Stop blaming them for doing their job, place the blame where it goes.
that is all I can think to say - you are nuts! A power hungry, macho man with a gun and a badge is sometimes more threatening and crazy than the accused he's seeking and I fail to see the need to put an 80 pound 70 year old woman on the ground without a cause. Thier job is to arrest the guilty and protect the innocent, not flash guns (judge Barrett) or scare sick old ladys to death just because they can. You must be one of those that preaches "go in shooting and ask questions later". Be careful what you support, you never know when they may show up knocking, or rather kicking down your door without you having a clue why.
Amen brother

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Wellsaid wrote:
Amen Hallelujah and Glory. If your god is so good and you are so holy, then why is your life so crappy?
Where there are drugs there are usually weapons. When ANY officer in ANY town goes into a place where drugs are sold, they have to be prepared to lose their life, they have no clue what or who they are dealing with and if you think 70 year old women won't kill to protect their family then you need to get out a little more. More then one person has faked an infirmity in order to cover their butts.
Your kid needed his butt kicked for putting all of you in that danger, but when it comes to drugs there is no such thing as clear thinking.
I have relatives and friends that are in law enforcement, not in Union County and they risk their lives everyday and all it takes is one minor overlook and not only are they dead, so are other officers with them.
Stop blaming them for doing their job, place the blame where it goes.
So true. Druggies are undependable, can't be trusted, selfish, and are dangerous. They might eat your face off! So much for humor, but where else but Floriduh would that happen!! Urban weekend, no less!

Our department is great and those who don't think so ought to go somewhere else and find out how nasty law enforcement is in other towns and states. Our boys do their job!

Just like class envy, people resent authority because they think they are above the law.
Amen brother

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

u r nuts wrote:
<quoted text>that is all I can think to say - you are nuts! A power hungry, macho man with a gun and a badge is sometimes more threatening and crazy than the accused he's seeking and I fail to see the need to put an 80 pound 70 year old woman on the ground without a cause. Thier job is to arrest the guilty and protect the innocent, not flash guns (judge Barrett) or scare sick old ladys to death just because they can. You must be one of those that preaches "go in shooting and ask questions later". Be careful what you support, you never know when they may show up knocking, or rather kicking down your door without you having a clue why.
BS. In today's society family members are right there selling and dealing. Who was to say granny wouldn't have walked out with a shotgun? YOUR STUPID KID PUT GRANNY AT RISK, NOT THE POLICE.

Your STUPID KID is at fault. Get it?
Amen brother

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

u r nuts wrote:
<quoted text>that is all I can think to say - you are nuts! A power hungry, macho man with a gun and a badge is sometimes more threatening and crazy than the accused he's seeking and I fail to see the need to put an 80 pound 70 year old woman on the ground without a cause. Thier job is to arrest the guilty and protect the innocent, not flash guns (judge Barrett) or scare sick old ladys to death just because they can. You must be one of those that preaches "go in shooting and ask questions later". Be careful what you support, you never know when they may show up knocking, or rather kicking down your door without you having a clue why.
BTW, they did have cause, you kid dealing!!!!
Your kid. Get it? Your kid!
You got part of it right

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Amen brother wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Druggies are undependable, can't be trusted, selfish, and are dangerous. They might eat your face off! So much for humor, but where else but Floriduh would that happen!! Urban weekend, no less!
Our department is great and those who don't think so ought to go somewhere else and find out how nasty law enforcement is in other towns and states. Our boys do their job!
Just like class envy, people resent authority because they think they are above the law.
You are right about part of your statement, some people do think they are above the law but sometimes it is those supposedly serving the law that think that!
u r nuts

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Amen brother wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, they did have cause, you kid dealing!!!!
Your kid. Get it? Your kid!
Wasn't my kid. I have no dog in this fight other than an opinion about the manner in which it was handled. Remember a while back when cops went in and killed a 90 year old lady because they were looking for drugs and ended up being in the wrong house. I was talking about mishandling the situation so you can get off your screaming fit and chill out. Sounds like you may need something for anxiety!I hope nobody puts you in a position of authority and gives you a gun, you sound dangerous.
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

u r nuts wrote:
<quoted text>that is all I can think to say - you are nuts! A power hungry, macho man with a gun and a badge is sometimes more threatening and crazy than the accused he's seeking and I fail to see the need to put an 80 pound 70 year old woman on the ground without a cause. Thier job is to arrest the guilty and protect the innocent, not flash guns (judge Barrett) or scare sick old ladys to death just because they can. You must be one of those that preaches "go in shooting and ask questions later". Be careful what you support, you never know when they may show up knocking, or rather kicking down your door without you having a clue why.
I think I remember a case similar to this in Atlanta. That grandma wasn't so lucky.
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
May 30, 2012
 
Did not read reply from u r nuts before posting...
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amen brother wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, they did have cause, you kid dealing!!!!
Your kid. Get it? Your kid!
Sounds like it could've have been your friend stealing...No one noticed missing evidence??
more questions

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reb Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>Boy you sure get around. Own a cabin at Copperhead but live in Union County and plan to vote for Lamar. if you live in a cabing at Copperhead you must be a little cramped as they are not much bigger than a Ford station wagon. Did you by chance wreck that motorcycle with you helmet off? The report says it was Jills husband not her boyfriend. No where in the report does it say that either had contact with the law before other than the wife screwing 4 of the deputies. I would assume if you found out your wife was screwing four deputies that you might be a little off you norm also. Most sane people would be. Now just what more info would you like to find out. maybe which one got it the most or did the best job or maybe where it hppened at. That is the only info I can think of that you might want to know. The woman admitted to having the affairs with them so to protect the deputies you want to discredit her. Now wouldn't most people who know the differencve in right and wrong believe the woman who admitted to it instead of the deputies who have a reason to lie about it. Your rocassionally.
Yep, caught on to that one. The 'good person' bit really caught my eye. This sounds exactly like someone we refer to as Skank. The numerous posts under different names, not to mention her love of married men, especially cops. I hear her husband of 1 year just kicked her out. Dang it, i lost my bet. I owe her ex 50.00. This is a sick person claiming to be such a good person. All i can say is watch your checkbook to any males in the area or surrounding counties. This person is very convincing, without shame or romorse, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. I'm wondering if this is Jill? The timing fits as does the description. I believe this person makes all sorts o
f posts under different names and places and gets a kick out of talking to herself back and forth.
Hahaha

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh my gosh! When I read this I almost pissed on myself, because I know it has to be true!! 10 years ago before my husband and kids, when I was wild.... I met one of those officers mentioned every night while on duty!! My friend was seeing one too, whose name wasn't mentioned, and then my other friend was seeing one whose name is mentioned like a year ago!! So I sooooooo believe it!!!!! Wake up Union County!! When you make 911 calls late at night and it takes them 30 minutes to get there, do you really think they are sitting in town or at the office??? Nope!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hahaha wrote:
Oh my gosh! When I read this I almost pissed on myself, because I know it has to be true!! 10 years ago before my husband and kids, when I was wild.... I met one of those officers mentioned every night while on duty!! My friend was seeing one too, whose name wasn't mentioned, and then my other friend was seeing one whose name is mentioned like a year ago!! So I sooooooo believe it!!!!! Wake up Union County!! When you make 911 calls late at night and it takes them 30 minutes to get there, do you really think they are sitting in town or at the office??? Nope!
It takes them a while to get their britches up. That gun belt and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min rename 49,838
resturant 1 hr Cletus in Union County 4
Paving Companies 3 hr Billy Goat 9
Nudist colony in Union County ? 4 hr Cletus in Union County 29
Bank Closing 9 hr Marilyn 16
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 9 hr CARE AND CONCERN 27
Anyone having AT&T cell/data issues? 9 hr CARE AND CONCERN 2
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••