Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Devil 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny music man. LOL. You poor thing. You just never did fit in any where you went did you??? I'm really suprised that someone as educated as you doesn't know better. Maybe they'll built you a new church to take care of increased attendance. Maybe they'll even name it after you. That would be cool. Don't worry, you've always got your bus job! Talk aout double dipping..... LOL HAHA....
I would like to see all of them get their hands dirty working. Don't feel sorry for the music man. He is still employed isn't he. The fifty thousand dollar question is where are the other two going to work, but I guess with all their college degrees that will be no problem. LOLouder
curious

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

is the pastor going to another church,or is he stepping down form preaching all together?
Here You Go

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

working man wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to see all of them get their hands dirty working. Don't feel sorry for the music man. He is still employed isn't he. The fifty thousand dollar question is where are the other two going to work, but I guess with all their college degrees that will be no problem. LOLouder
Idiot. Both of these guys worked in construction and grading before they became preachers.
working man

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Here You Go wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. Both of these guys worked in construction and grading before they became preachers.
Most preachers have a full time job and preach.
mirror image

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Here You Go wrote:
<quoted text>
How coincidental that both worked together in excavating, both became preachers, both wound up at the same church, and both wound up on the payroll of that church, and both are leaving at the same time. Now that is some more coincidence. Hmmmmmmmm. Now that is some more best friends.
blairsville devil

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The Blairsville Devil doesn't need to call upon his Sherlock Holmes law of deductions or analytical coincidental events to conclude these two blokes saw a good opportunity to fleece a flock of sheep.A fool in born every minute and a con artist is there to relieve them of their goods.
Disappointed

Eatonton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

blairsville devil wrote:
The Blairsville Devil doesn't need to call upon his Sherlock Holmes law of deductions or analytical coincidental events to conclude these two blokes saw a good opportunity to fleece a flock of sheep.A fool in born every minute and a con artist is there to relieve them of their goods.
Anybody who knows these guys konws that they are good people who would give you the shirt off their back. I don't know why it is, when it is their time to move on, that they are attacked with such harsh words. I guess that when people attack these gentlemen they are just jealous of them and want them to fall down because the attackers are not ambitions enough to rise up to their level. I wish them nothing but the best of luck and wellness in whatever they decide to do after HGBC and I am glad that I have had the chance to call both of them friends. EVen though I don't go to church much I have never felt judged by either of them because we are friends. Why can't people just go about their own business and not be whiny and jealous? Please leave these guys and their families alone so that they can just have the privelege of living their lives without being harassed.
mirror image

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who knows these guys konws that they are good people who would give you the shirt off their back. I don't know why it is, when it is their time to move on, that they are attacked with such harsh words. I guess that when people attack these gentlemen they are just jealous of them and want them to fall down because the attackers are not ambitions enough to rise up to their level. I wish them nothing but the best of luck and wellness in whatever they decide to do after HGBC and I am glad that I have had the chance to call both of them friends. EVen though I don't go to church much I have never felt judged by either of them because we are friends. Why can't people just go about their own business and not be whiny and jealous? Please leave these guys and their families alone so that they can just have the privelege of living their lives without being harassed.
Why on earth would anyone be jealous of them. I would give anyone the shirt off my back and the money out of my wallet too. There is not to much ambition when you have to live off the offerings of other people, and as far as judging people, you might need to have a talk with them about judging people. They might stand guilty too. HGBC will go right on without them.
caution

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone might open up a can of worms.
Curious

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

who is the music director?
ME II

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

mirror image wrote:
<quoted text> Why on earth would anyone be jealous of them. I would give anyone the shirt off my back and the money out of my wallet too. There is not to much ambition when you have to live off the offerings of other people, and as far as judging people, you might need to have a talk with them about judging people. They might stand guilty too. HGBC will go right on without them.
I need some money out of your wallet, can I have it?
mirror image

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ME II wrote:
<quoted text>
I need some money out of your wallet, can I have it?
Yes, if you are in need. I will with a glad heart if you promise you will not spend it on something extreme like a hunting trip with your buddies. I don't open my wallet up for such nonsense.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

mirror image wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, if you are in need. I will with a glad heart if you promise you will not spend it on something extreme like a hunting trip with your buddies. I don't open my wallet up for such nonsense.
I need some money quick
I have 2 hungry kids and a crop in the field
My wife Ruby done took her love to town and didn't come back
Reply ASAP
FYI

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
who is the music director?
Mr. Bo Jangles.
curious

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

so I'm guessing no one knows why the pastors are stepping down? and if they are going to another church. I think that was the question asked....
uct

Hayesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I would think that pastors leaving and why would be told to the congregation before they left.( By the Pastors themselves)

“All we ask is to be left alone”

Since: Feb 12

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Just a couple of thoughts.

Why the aggression?(Rhetorical question)

If this isnít your Church, is there sincere concern, or just nose problems?

Most well-meaning people would simply wish them well in what could be a difficult time.

If it is imperative to know everything about that Church or Pastor, why not just have the decency to ask them face to face?
back slider

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
so I'm guessing no one knows why the pastors are stepping down? and if they are going to another church. I think that was the question asked....
I don't think anyone is losing any sleep over why they left. I don't think they lost any sleep when a lot of the members left, now the shoe is on the other foot. What goes around comes back around. Karma is a b___.
back slider

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Maybe- wrote:
Just a couple of thoughts.
Why the aggression?(Rhetorical question)
If this isnít your Church, is there sincere concern, or just nose problems?
Most well-meaning people would simply wish them well in what could be a difficult time.
If it is imperative to know everything about that Church or Pastor, why not just have the decency to ask them face to face?
Did they wish all the many people that left that church well wishes when they left? I can answer that with a definite, no.

“All we ask is to be left alone”

Since: Feb 12

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

back slider wrote:
<quoted text> Did they wish all the many people that left that church well wishes when they left? I can answer that with a definite, no.
My observations were simply that; obviously difficulties are being experienced, inclusive of all concerned. I made no effort to contribute to those worries, or to suggest any possible blame.

Everyone makes their own decisions. Once their decisions are made, why beat a dead horse? The well wishes were for healing, and what I trust is a need to get beyond whatever the concerns may be.

Just donít see the need for all the bitterness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Closing 8 hr makes no sense 15
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr rename 49,817
floridiots love to destroy the land 10 hr General Robert E Lee 12
resturant 14 hr Frank Angelos 3
Union County Development Authority 18 hr PTM 11
Republican Primary runoff 18 hr PTM 17
your opinion on blairsville methadone clinic (Dec '09) 19 hr truth 145
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••