Pastors Step Down
Millie

Demorest, GA

#23 Jan 17, 2013
I think he should have left before now. He misused God's money on those extreme outdoors trips he took with his buddies.
pilot

Blairsville, GA

#24 Jan 17, 2013
What Happened wrote:
Why did Stacy Dyer and the associate pastor step down
Who cares. Lot of preachers out there. Noone is irreplaceable. I find the most sincere pastors are the ones that expect the least pay.
pilot

Blairsville, GA

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Millie wrote:
I think he should have left before now. He misused God's money on those extreme outdoors trips he took with his buddies.
Amen!!!
ailene

Blairsville, GA

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
He had it made. Big money , tv exposure, church funded hunting and fishing trips for him and some of the select men of the church. Now maybe the church can help more people instead of planning more Extreme adventures. Just saying.
Extreme egoes go right along with extreme adventures. God has a way of deflating an overinflated ego. Pride goeth before the fall.
duck dynasty

Blairsville, GA

#27 Jan 17, 2013
U c local wrote:
What's the name of the associate pastor?
Extreme Jeff
Cuz I'm Right

Franklin, NC

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>You can be paroled - but damn is it expensive, what the lawyer doesn't take you gotta pay in fines and compensation.

But, as they say; Why does it cost so much - because it's worth it !
No obummer is the king
Shocked

Blairsville, GA

#30 Jan 17, 2013
I saw him on tv with Tim Stepp and some other men from church but I had no idea they were using church money to take those hunting trips and film them for tv, if that is a true, that is a crying shame, when people are homeless and hungry and need medical attention.
Blairsville, GA

#31 Jan 18, 2013
Shocked wrote:
I saw him on tv with Tim Stepp and some other men from church but I had no idea they were using church money to take those hunting trips and film them for tv, if that is a true, that is a crying shame, when people are homeless and hungry and need medical attention.
Have you heard the term "fleecing the flock". Most people couldn't go on big out of state hunting trips, they have to work, but I guess if you are the associate pastor and on salary, the pay goes right on. I wonder if they are accepting resumes for the position, sounds like it is all play and no work. Everyone would love to have a job like this, but I think God wants us to be a good steward of HIS money, don't you? I could find a much better use for God's money if they are spending it on these hunting trips. There are a lot of unemployed people out there who need help, and people who need medical attention. AS you say, if they are using God's money for this it is a crying shame, but some people have no shame.
Blairsville, GA

#32 Jan 18, 2013
What Happened wrote:
I would say if you sift through all the gossip, it has to do with the color green, as in paper.
Devil 2

Dawsonville, GA

#33 Jan 18, 2013
Extreme Outdoors is self funded through adds or commercials sold on the show. You people don't have a clue what you are talking about.The ministry has seen many souls saved and has been a life changing blessing to many young very, very sick individuals.I would be careful putting down Gods people! This all boils down to the music man. He has experience with 'trouble' in churches.
nebraska

Blairsville, GA

#34 Jan 18, 2013
Devil 2 wrote:
Extreme Outdoors is self funded through adds or commercials sold on the show. You people don't have a clue what you are talking about.The ministry has seen many souls saved and has been a life changing blessing to many young very, very sick individuals.I would be careful putting down Gods people! This all boils down to the music man. He has experience with 'trouble' in churches.
Did that include the associate's salary? Sounds like a certain few are getting free trips. Lot of work to be done in Union County, why go out of state? Be careful about talking about the music man. He is still there isn't he?
nebraska

Blairsville, GA

#35 Jan 18, 2013
What Happened wrote:
That is a 100,000.00 question.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#36 Jan 18, 2013
Theres a whole lot of fleecing goin on in the land of sheep.A fool and is money are soon parted.Dummies deserve to be poor.
bo jangles

Blairsville, GA

#37 Jan 18, 2013
Devil 2 wrote:
If he has experience with trouble in churches, maybe he needs to be in charge of this. Looks like he is doing a great job. He is not stepping down is he? God's word will go on no matter who steps down or gets stepped on.
Devil 2

Dawsonville, GA

#38 Jan 19, 2013
He has experience with trouble alright, he is the trouble. Putting him in charge would run off the remainder of the church that he hasn't already run off. Oh, he'll step down one day - way down! The Good Lord will take care of him. He's a legend in his own mind. LOL
duck dynasty

Blairsville, GA

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Devil 2 wrote:
He has experience with trouble alright, he is the trouble. Putting him in charge would run off the remainder of the church that he hasn't already run off. Oh, he'll step down one day - way down! The Good Lord will take care of him. He's a legend in his own mind. LOL
I think the good Lord has already taken care of who he needed too. I don't think he was the one running people off. You might see atttendance increase. You must be one of the clique. I think the clique took a lick.
deacon

Blairsville, GA

#40 Jan 19, 2013
Devil 2 wrote:
God should be in charge, and he is not a legend.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#41 Jan 19, 2013
What good lord are you ignorant people writing about the one that killed all people except one family?You sheep will never learn that you are being fleeced by the preachers.
black sheep

Blairsville, GA

#42 Jan 19, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
What good lord are you ignorant people writing about the one that killed all people except one family?You sheep will never learn that you are being fleeced by the preachers.
Totally agree!! I refuse to be fleeced. Big churches=big salaries, by a select few and a very small amount to help people in need. I give but not to fatten the preachers wallet.
Devil 2

Dawsonville, GA

#43 Jan 20, 2013
duck dynasty wrote:
<quoted text> I think the good Lord has already taken care of who he needed too. I don't think he was the one running people off. You might see atttendance increase. You must be one of the clique. I think the clique took a lick.
Now that's funny music man. LOL. You poor thing. You just never did fit in any where you went did you??? I'm really suprised that someone as educated as you doesn't know better. Maybe they'll built you a new church to take care of increased attendance. Maybe they'll even name it after you. That would be cool. Don't worry, you've always got your bus job! Talk aout double dipping..... LOL HAHA....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 9 min A Has Been Resident 15
Lamar and his County Tax Rate 2 hr Hack 84
School Taxes (Nov '13) 7 hr Hack 44
Community Center Funding 11 hr Yawn 8
Gas Cheaper in Blue Ridge 11 hr Andy 5
County Govt. 12 hr Cleo 20
retiring to blairsville Tue Bears Way 90
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages