First Prev
of 3
Next Last
U R NUTS

Pendergrass, GA

#44 Aug 3, 2013
A “hot mic” has apparently picked up some very unflattering words from President Obama this Fourth of July.

“God, this holiday sucks! All this national pride shit get’s on my nerves.”

“You’d think we’d stop celebrating the birth of the worst imperial power in history –but nooooo…we have to do this flag-waving bullshit every year,” Obama muttered more as he made his way from the podium.“I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!”

“...Could have been at Oakmont with Jay-Z now trying out that new Callaway set Alec (Baldwin) gave me last year! Damn this day sucks!”

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

#45 Aug 7, 2013
I heard that Obama is queer.
Gamule

Murphy, NC

#46 Aug 8, 2013
It's Homo not queer,
U R NUTS

Athens, GA

#47 Aug 22, 2013
Judge warns Obama on ‘worthless’ race complaints

Posted on August 22, 2013

We need a word for those who falsely claim racism.
Check it out:

A federal judge has described Obama administration claims that corporations use background checks to target blacks “worthless,” describing the allegations from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission as a “theory in search of facts” as he granted a motion for summary judgment, which is an immediate dismissal of the case.

“There are simply no facts here to support a theory of disparate impact resulting from any identified, specific practice of the defendant,” wrote Judge Roger W. Titus in the case brought by the Obama administration against Freeman Inc., a company that provides services for expositions, conventions, corporate events, meetings and programs.

Its revenues exceed $1.3 billion annually and it employs 3,500 fulltime workers and tens of thousands of part-time workers.

The EEOC alleged that the company, by checking the backgrounds of prospective employees, was illegally discriminating against blacks. But the Obama administration failed to provide any evidence of that, the judge ruled.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/08/judge-war...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floridiot Fashion 1 hr BV queen 108
Time To Clean Up Union County 2 hr It is what it is 398
best local car lot 4 hr big news 18
kim terry 6 hr emurphy 1
Bend Over.... BREMC 12.19¢/KW (Dec '11) 9 hr Extra 18
Don't need neighbors like this in Blairsville; ... 13 hr RBB 6
retiring to blairsville 13 hr Rosie S 62
EMC info from Hiawassee Forum 15 hr Running 33
Local MD in jail? Fri Luca Brasi 92
More from around the web