Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Egyptian President Morsi tells Obama to jump; Obama asked how high.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/16...

Since: Aug 10

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Google, baby. Try and throw more crap out. Can't hide that Willard is an elitist. Think he'll govern for you?
Amos_1

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Obama and the brotherhood.......

http://www.humanevents.com/2011/02/08/obamas-...

Since: Aug 10

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Amos_1 wrote:
Obama and the brotherhood.......
http://www.humanevents.com/2011/02/08/obamas-...
You are mentally unbalanced. Keep on keeping on. You are a loser and so is Willard. Can't play with you nbo more today. I have some work to do, sorry.
Amos_1

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a Muslim..........

Obama:‘My Muslim faith’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Please, make up our minds for us :

Do we hate Obama because he attended a Christian church where the preacher said America did bad thing,(like that Robertson guy)- and so he is an extremist black Christian church guy,

or

Do we hate Obama because he's an open Muslim,(apparently that's a bad thing), not an extremist black Christian church guy.

We know we have to hate him, the Right Wing Corporate Media tells us so,

But we ought to know why ?
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
Please, make up our minds for us :
Do we hate Obama because he attended a Christian church where the preacher said America did bad thing,(like that Robertson guy)- and so he is an extremist black Christian church guy,
or
Do we hate Obama because he's an open Muslim,(apparently that's a bad thing), not an extremist black Christian church guy.
We know we have to hate him, the Right Wing Corporate Media tells us so,
But we ought to know why ?
Just stop it !!!
You're just confusing the issue,
you know full well that right wingers
can fully believe two contradictory thoughts
just not at the same time.

First one thought will come forward
making perfect sense to them.

Then a second thought will be emitted
without a hint of embarrassment
due to the contradiction.

But you must understand
these are two separate thoughts
thus equally valid.
Amos_1

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

obama trying to buy off the muslims.......and since it didnt work, he fiddles around.......

"Obama had members of the Muslim Brotherhood over for dinner and drinks back in June of this year; as well as sent $1.5 billion in “foreign aid” as a celebratory gift to Morsi’s newly elected government."

http://theintelhub.com/2012/09/14/obamas-musl...

GOP

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Truthis Blairsville wrote:
Google, baby. Try and throw more crap out. Can't hide that Willard is an elitist. Think he'll govern for you?
Is this not an elitist?

The Left is fond of bemoaning “too much money” in politics. President Obama complained just a few weeks ago that “Money has always been a factor in politics, but we are seeing something new in the no-holds barred flow of seven and eight figure checks … they fundamentally threaten to overwhelm the political process over the long run and drown out the voices of ordinary citizens.”

But if it’s a massive cash infusion from your favorite pop music and R&B stars and their friends? Well, break out the champagne! Obama and his celebrity pals Beyoncé and Jay-Z (or as he called them tonight,“Bey and Jay”) literally popped bottles at NYC club 40/40 — raking in $4 million at $40,000 a ticket. The Obama fanboys and fangirls on Twitter who would normally be spreading class-warfare propaganda called a ceasefire in order to cheer the high-dollar donors on.

Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

How Can the US Protect Citizens Against Terrorists with Barack Obama as Commander-in-Chief?

20 April 2013

Over the past four plus years, Barack Obama has repeatedly gone out of his way to declare that the United States is NOT at war with Islam, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Even more distressing, Obama apparently refuses to accept the fact that Islam IS, by its own admission, at war with America!

This bone-headed refusal to face truth may be instrumental in the loss of innocent Americans lives, perhaps even including the tragic events in Boston this week.

The big question: How much more spilled American blood will it take to convince Barack Obama that 1)the war on terror is not over, 2) the war is now being fought on the streets of America, and 3)adherents of radical Islam are dedicated enemies of American and Americans?

Read More: http://canadafreepress.com/

Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/04/how-can-the-...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Apparently wrote:
How Can the US Protect Citizens Against Terrorists with Barack Obama as Commander-in-Chief?

20 April 2013

Over the past four plus years, Barack Obama has repeatedly gone out of his way to declare that the United States is NOT at war with Islam, despite all evidence to the contrary.

Even more distressing, Obama apparently refuses to accept the fact that Islam IS, by its own admission, at war with America!

This bone-headed refusal to face truth may be instrumental in the loss of innocent Americans lives, perhaps even including the tragic events in Boston this week.

The big question: How much more spilled American blood will it take to convince Barack Obama that 1)the war on terror is not over, 2) the war is now being fought on the streets of America, and 3)adherents of radical Islam are dedicated enemies of American and Americans?

Read More: http://canadafreepress.com/

Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/04/how-can-the-...
Hey, thanks for reminding us all how Bush and his merry band if Right Wing Wackos protected America.

After all, when the Right Wing Planet inhabitants were in charge nobody murdered 3,000 Americans and destroyed the World Trade Center.

And if they had, which they didn't, then Bush tracked down the Saudi prince responsible and killed or captured him in less than 3 days.

Wait ....

Never mind.
Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

After a while obsessive compulsives become more than aggravating distractions they actually begin to be loathed pests.

A marker you have long pasted.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Apparently wrote:
After a while obsessive compulsives become more than aggravating distractions they actually begin to be loathed pests.

A marker you have long pasted.
I hope you were addressing me.

It's my goal to be "loathed"by those whose Fascist beliefs or religious intolerance are a danger to my country and its liberties.

Just as you can judge a man by his friends, you can judge him by the people who "loath" him.

The other day I threw a man out of my office for using the "N" word. I bet he "loathed" me too, I'm honored to say.

"Loathed", by the way, is a great word, second only to "loathsome".

Thanks for the compliment.
Bored

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you were addressing me.
It's my goal to be "loathed"by those whose Fascist beliefs or religious intolerance are a danger to my country and its liberties.
Just as you can judge a man by his friends, you can judge him by the people who "loath" him.
The other day I threw a man out of my office for using the "N" word. I bet he "loathed" me too, I'm honored to say.
"Loathed", by the way, is a great word, second only to "loathsome".
Thanks for the compliment.
I'll add to the compliment with glee.

Spoken like the true anti-american you are.

Your just a big loath of chatter with no substance, everyone knows that. Well, all except you of course. You're the only one who thinks highly of you.

Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

So just what is a Fascist? Seems to be much disagreement/discussion, with regard to the term, depending upon who or what source you rely upon.

{Fascism}

One of the most misdefined words in history, various dictionaries, and also in your head. Is it "a governmental system led by a dictator...etc etc." no, a fascist government can rise to power by means of election.

It does not apply only to certain peoples in a particular time in history. Just as communism or capitalism, it is both a social order and/or a concept

A system of government that flourished in Europe from the 1920s to the end of World War II.
An autocratic philosophy of using brute force against opposition, typically with the excuse of being for the greater good of a nation or community, and the forced suppression of individual rights and freedoms to achieve those ends.

Hitler was a Fascist leader who dictated what people could read, what they could wear, where people could live, what people could own and how much, he forbade gun ownership, he took control of businesses, indoctrinated school children, and any speaking out against him (Hitler) or Germany resulted in death. In other words, fascism is bad.

A case in point:

Germany under Adolf Hitler, Italy under Mussolini, and Spain under Franco were all fascist states. As a rule, fascist governments are dominated by a dictator, who usually possesses a magnetic personality, wears a showy uniform, and rallies his followers by mass parades; appeals to strident nationalism; and promotes suspicion or hatred of both foreigners and “impure” people within his own nation.

Although both communism and fascism are forms of totalitarianism, fascism does not demand state ownership of the means of production, nor is fascism committed to the achievement of economic equality. In theory, communism opposes the identification of government with a single charismatic leader (the “cult of personality”), which is the cornerstone of fascism. Whereas, communists are considered left-wing, fascists are usually described as right-wing.

A number of fascist movements described themselves as a "third position" outside the traditional political spectrum. Spanish Falangist leader José Antonio Primo de Rivera said: "basically the Right stands for the maintenance of an economic structure, albeit an unjust one, while the Left stands for the attempt to subvert that economic structure, even though the subversion thereof would entail the destruction of much that was worthwhile".

Fascist as insult;

Following the defeat of the Axis powers in World War II, the term fascist has been used as a pejorative word, often referring to widely varying movements across the political spectrum. George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'".

Richard Griffiths argued in 2005 that "fascism" is the "most misused, and over-used word, of our times". "Fascist" is sometimes applied to post-war organizations and ways of thinking that academics more commonly term "neo-fascist".

Contrary to the common mainstream academic and popular use of the term, Communist states have sometimes been referred to as "fascist", typically as an insult. Marxist interpretations of the term have, for example, been applied in relation to Cuba under Fidel Castro and Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.

Herbert Matthews, of the New York Times asked "Should we now place Stalinist Russia in the same category as Hitlerite Germany? Should we say that she is Fascist?"

J. Edgar Hoover wrote extensively of "Red Fascism". Chinese Marxists used the term to denounce the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet Split, and likewise, the Soviets used the term to identify Chinese Marxists.

So, anyone wishing to be loathed by such an ambiguously and large varied group of people would rightly achieve their goal of despicability by most everyone.

(continued)
Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

So just what is a Fascist? Seems to be much disagreement/discussion, with regard to the term, depending upon who or what source you rely upon.

{Fascism}

One of the most misdefined words in history, various dictionaries, and also in your head. Is it "a governmental system led by a dictator...etc etc." no, a fascist government can rise to power by means of election.

It does not apply only to certain peoples in a particular time in history. Just as communism or capitalism, it is both a social order and/or a concept

A system of government that flourished in Europe from the 1920s to the end of World War II.
An autocratic philosophy of using brute force against opposition, typically with the excuse of being for the greater good of a nation or community, and the forced suppression of individual rights and freedoms to achieve those ends.

Hitler was a Fascist leader who dictated what people could read, what they could wear, where people could live, what people could own and how much, he forbade gun ownership, he took control of businesses, indoctrinated school children, and any speaking out against him (Hitler) or Germany resulted in death. In other words, fascism is bad.

A case in point:

Germany under Adolf Hitler, Italy under Mussolini, and Spain under Franco were all fascist states. As a rule, fascist governments are dominated by a dictator, who usually possesses a magnetic personality, wears a showy uniform, and rallies his followers by mass parades; appeals to strident nationalism; and promotes suspicion or hatred of both foreigners and “impure” people within his own nation.

Although both communism and fascism are forms of totalitarianism, fascism does not demand state ownership of the means of production, nor is fascism committed to the achievement of economic equality. In theory, communism opposes the identification of government with a single charismatic leader (the “cult of personality”), which is the cornerstone of fascism. Whereas, communists are considered left-wing, fascists are usually described as right-wing.

A number of fascist movements described themselves as a "third position" outside the traditional political spectrum. Spanish Falangist leader José Antonio Primo de Rivera said: "basically the Right stands for the maintenance of an economic structure, albeit an unjust one, while the Left stands for the attempt to subvert that economic structure, even though the subversion thereof would entail the destruction of much that was worthwhile".

Fascist as insult;

Following the defeat of the Axis powers in World War II, the term fascist has been used as a pejorative word, often referring to widely varying movements across the political spectrum. George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'".

Richard Griffiths argued in 2005 that "fascism" is the "most misused, and over-used word, of our times". "Fascist" is sometimes applied to post-war organizations and ways of thinking that academics more commonly term "neo-fascist".

Contrary to the common mainstream academic and popular use of the term, Communist states have sometimes been referred to as "fascist", typically as an insult. Marxist interpretations of the term have, for example, been applied in relation to Cuba under Fidel Castro and Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.

Herbert Matthews, of the New York Times asked "Should we now place Stalinist Russia in the same category as Hitlerite Germany? Should we say that she is Fascist?"

J. Edgar Hoover wrote extensively of "Red Fascism". Chinese Marxists used the term to denounce the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet Split, and likewise, the Soviets used the term to identify Chinese Marxists.

So, anyone wishing to be loathed by such an ambiguously and large varied group of people would rightly achieve their goal of despicability by most everyone.

(continued)
Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

(continued)

Obviously, this post is in response to an individual venomously commenting on one of my posting.

In the venomous post to which I respond the writer boasts “The other day I threw a man out of my office for using (a politically incorrect) word. I bet he "loathed" me too, I'm honored to say.”

This infers, of course, this individual may be in a position of responsibility, and hasn’t a clue as to how one should properly behave with such situations.

Why did I waste this time? What are some folks thinking? What happened to level headed, common sense?
Slowpok

Fairfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Apparently wrote:
(continued)
Obviously, this post is in response to an individual venomously commenting on one of my posting.
In the venomous post to which I respond the writer boasts “The other day I threw a man out of my office for using (a politically incorrect) word. I bet he "loathed" me too, I'm honored to say.”
This infers, of course, this individual may be in a position of responsibility, and hasn’t a clue as to how one should properly behave with such situations.
Why did I waste this time? What are some folks thinking? What happened to level headed, common sense?
Iz shamed offen yore self ole tex...Is you related to Bush as you so longwinded...HOWDEY

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"Even more distressing, Obama apparently refuses to accept the fact that Islam IS, by its own admission, at war with America!"

Islam is a religion. Did you mean Muslims?

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority have nothing to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims.
Apparently

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz shamed offen yore self ole tex...Is you related to Bush as you so longwinded...HOWDEY
Hi Slowpok, good to hear from you again. Second time I've got your interest since you left. Different screen name though.

Miss your antics, no offence to Chainsaw, but Slowpok he ain't.

Looks like you recognize an ole sparring partner regardless of name, guess my writings will give me away regardless.

Hope you are doin well. Not tex ... still in Blairsville - you know you can't depend on Topix for actual location IDs.

You are missed by most everyone.

Take Care - God Bless - Be happy and STAY outta the Creek!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 1 hr RTON 263
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr big picture 39,280
EMC-Chairman of the Board Terry Taylor 5 hr Just Mike 25
The Hounds of Blairsville 6 hr Just Mike 3
My Pig 7 hr Sonny 1
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 8 hr Theres account creation 15
Union General Hospital's E.R.is a JOKE!!! (Aug '08) 8 hr RNfromMurphy 203
•••

Freeze Warning for Union County was issued at April 17 at 4:20AM EDT

•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••