Yep

Pell City, AL

#41 Sep 6, 2013
God
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep is a name I have use extensively in past postings, althought not recently.
Now it's being use by another. I, at first, didn't make issue as nothing important was said.
But not this new Yep apparently seems to think that the more crude, vulgar, or just simply civilly unacceptable language he/she uses must impress us as to his/her moral, character, or interigity.
And it does he/she dishonors him/her self, your family, and anyone who may care anything for you. And in addition disgust those who must avoid you.
Good God Almighty yes! Please avoid me. This will be an honor!
question

Jefferson, GA

#42 Sep 6, 2013
If I use 1829 KWH, should I be billed at Residential Rate, or General Power Rate : GSA 3 - 1,000 - 5,000 KW?? I don't understand how they are billing.
Yep

Canton, GA

#43 Sep 6, 2013
F EMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Closer to the truth however,is that you are probably s paid troll or family of a EMC worker . You refusal to see simple logic and the fact that you seem to go to outlandish lengths to find fault in a very sensible post would lead one to believe that you are simply seeking aggression for the sake of aggression.
Behavior such as this could be expect from two class of people on the internet.
1. under age males who are simple trolling for lulz and will say anything at all to get a reply.
2. Would be paid trolls who respond to conversations with no other intent than to derail and silence the opposition.
Not clear as to which camp you are in, however no person actually trying to gain support in an argument would use the tactics you have.
Yep wrote:
God<quoted text>
Good God Almighty yes! Please avoid me. This will be an honor!
Obviously this most recent "Yep" is a jerk. Clearly, I trust, anyone, considered reasonable, rationale, and decent are able to recognize my postings from this demented degenerate.

I agree he/she is a childish juvenile, or an adult who never matured.

At any rate this person has no moral compass, and should just be ignored, shunned, and looked upon with the dishonor they embellish.

There simply are vile, indecent vermin in our world. By his/her own proclamation this appears to be one of them.

So retrospectively we must conclude; why would anything this degenerate has to say be worthy of a decent persons time or consideration.
Yep

Norcross, GA

#44 Sep 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obviously this most recent "Yep" is a jerk. Clearly, I trust, anyone, considered reasonable, rationale, and decent are able to recognize my postings from this demented degenerate.
I agree he/she is a childish juvenile, or an adult who never matured.
At any rate this person has no moral compass, and should just be ignored, shunned, and looked upon with the dishonor they embellish.
There simply are vile, indecent vermin in our world. By his/her own proclamation this appears to be one of them.
So retrospectively we must conclude; why would anything this degenerate has to say be worthy of a decent persons time or consideration.
Ya ya ya..."retrospectively we must conclude..." Wow. Please impress me further with your advanced articulation.
Yep

Norcross, GA

#45 Sep 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya ya..."retrospectively we must conclude..." Wow. Please impress me further with your advanced articulation.
Screw you buddy! I'm right and you're stupid.
Bill

Lavonia, GA

#46 Sep 6, 2013
Problem is that the manager should not be the manager. He inherited the job from Joe Satterfield who was not much more than a high school graduate. But Joe is a fine person and I like him very much.

But I would not want him making money decisions for me.

Joe did not have the heart to say "no" to many questions that required that for an answer.

The new office should never have been built. The project should have been stopped when the economy turned. Or after they moved dirt for about two years. I knew something was wrong.

When the BRMEMC starts laying off employees you will get an out cry from the guys who have worked there for years. It will happen. BRMEMC employees will be laid off.

Several on the board inherited their board positions, such as Eloise Anderson.

When Bob Anderson died Eloise was put in his spot.

Her bank (The Bank Of Hiawassee) has since been taken over by the FDIC.
You could write a book about Terry Taylor and his dealings.
If theses folks had any self respect they would step aside.

Instead this board appoints a nominations committee that will re nominate them for board members. Such as Jane Hindsman who renominated Eloise Anderson. For years Jane worked for Eloise.

Some of the board members have family living off food stamps and welfare.

This is my take. Anybody disagree with how I see it?
Fed up wrote:
Just read this weeks paper when I saw on the front page our electric bills are going up again on October 1st! They say they need to do this to stay in business....maybe you would not have that problem if you did not make a mansion out of the new EMC building! I went in there with shock with fancy portraits and a luxury fire place. This is a place of business not the home of the CEO or whatever! Wasteful spending! Go to hell TVA as well as the higher Up's! I have nothing but Respect for the workers there that earn a living and go out and fix the down lines etc... This is for you Mafia TVA and the ones that are in charge! Guess what's coming? WINTER! This is all being planned out to rape us through the winter obviously. Grrrrr!
Fed up

United States

#47 Sep 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I realized all of these items prior to you having said anything about it. You see, I did not just crawl out from under your rock. I too am not wealthy, however, when I witness your vagina getting sore and you airing it to Topix, I can get for myself some FREE entertainment by pointing out how you're eat up in dumbass. You're welcome.
I have a right to discuss issues that concerns us all and I have a right to express my opinion. You also have a right to remove all doubt about your intelligence by posting your garbage that does nothing to prove me wrong. The rates are going up, so why are you so against me on this subject? Don't worry you don't have to answer that. Because either you're a EMC board member like Bob or you're just a internet troll that's in desperate of attention like a small child. You don't impress anybody. I have no problem saying that you're a half back jackass. Good day asshole. My point has been made about rates going up and you have clearly proved your point about your intentions about what you really up too. Don't expect anymore responses from me. I don't have time for childish adults. Your post pretty much proved that you're a troll. Idiot.
Fed up

United States

#48 Sep 6, 2013
Bill wrote:
Problem is that the manager should not be the manager. He inherited the job from Joe Satterfield who was not much more than a high school graduate. But Joe is a fine person and I like him very much.
Joe did not have the heart to say "no" to many questions that required that for an answer.
The new office should never have been built. The project should have been stopped when the economy turned. Or after they moved dirt for about two years. I knew something was wrong.
When the BRMEMC starts laying off employees you will get an out cry from the guys who have worked there for years. It will happen. BRMEMC employees will be laid off.
Instead this board appoints a nominations committee that will re nominate them for board members. Such as Jane Hindsman who renominated Eloise Anderson. For years Jane worked for Eloise.
<quoted text>
I'm open to that take. I don't know about some of their families being on welfare though. It's possible I guess. I certainly would like answers.
Just a thought

Commerce, GA

#49 Sep 6, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct but the problem is that if someone goes to the trouble to run for the board no one will vote. The reason the present board gets on time after time is no one is willing to spend the time to get on the computer and vote them out. It is to late this year but their is always next year. We need to get new members from each county and stand behind them when election rolls around. Most of the men on the working crews are good men but the trash they have in supervisor positions couldn't wipe their ass with both hands. That is why they have a supervisor job.
Nanny nanny boo boo Yep

Birmingham, AL

#50 Sep 6, 2013
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a right to discuss issues that concerns us all and I have a right to express my opinion. You also have a right to remove all doubt about your intelligence by posting your garbage that does nothing to prove me wrong. The rates are going up, so why are you so against me on this subject? Don't worry you don't have to answer that. Because either you're a EMC board member like Bob or you're just a internet troll that's in desperate of attention like a small child. You don't impress anybody. I have no problem saying that you're a half back jackass. Good day asshole. My point has been made about rates going up and you have clearly proved your point about your intentions about what you really up too. Don't expect anymore responses from me. I don't have time for childish adults. Your post pretty much proved that you're a troll. Idiot.
I'm gonna lose so much sleep over your hatred for me. Whatever will I do with my despair?

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#51 Sep 7, 2013
Has anyone ever thought to put in a Open Records Request to find out EXACTLY what the Building Cost?

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#53 Sep 7, 2013
Director – Cherokee County, NC
Select 1 from below. 1 of 1 selected.

Kenneth Lance
Abstain

----------

Director – Clay County, NC

Ronnie Burch
Abstain

----------

Director – Union County, GA

Greg Owenby
Abstain

----------

This is what's on the ballot

At least go in and vote "abstain" to show your dissatisfaction with who is in office.
You are stupid

Birmingham, AL

#54 Sep 7, 2013
ACOG wrote:
Has anyone ever thought to put in a Open Records Request to find out EXACTLY what the Building Cost?
I think you ought to march right in there with your open records request. Lamar complies. The EMC, however, is not subject to this law. Get er done!
In the Know

Canton, GA

#55 Sep 7, 2013
You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you ought to march right in there with your open records request. Lamar complies. The EMC, however, is not subject to this law. Get er done!
They do however borrow their money at almost no interest from REA which is a Federal program which can and does have some input. The simplest remedy is to throw out all the directors which would be a very easy thing to do if someone can get the message to all the members.
Clem

Commerce, GA

#56 Sep 8, 2013
EMCS wrote:
500 Kwh 1,000 Kwh 1,500 kWh 2,000 kWh
12.0840 10.5820 10.0827 9.8320
For 500 kWh usages, your bill will be $60.42. Add on any other charges and taxes
Blue Ridge Mountain EMC rates are:
13.2860 11.8160 11.3267 11.0815
For 500 kWh usages, your bill will be $66.43. Added onto that will be the customer charge of approx.$15 plus taxes, for a bill somewhere in the range of $88 to $93 for minimum usage.
Ga. Power Rates are:
11.9400 10.5140 9.9113 9.6100
For 500 kWh usages, your bill will be $59.70. Add on any other charges and taxes.
Any way you want to calculate. Blue Ridge charges more than the others listed.
www.psc.state.ga.us/electric/surveys/2013/All...
You still ain't gettin the whole picture. These yokel officers at BRMEMC ain't morans. Them be geniuses.
They tack the 'customer charge' on to your bill separately so that it doesn't run the cent/KW rate up. They get more money per KW without looking more expensive than their competitors.
Them boyz need that Nobel math prize! Give a nod and a wink ever time you pass that rock office.
Clem

Commerce, GA

#57 Sep 8, 2013
Bill wrote:

<quoted text>
Are you kidding? BRMEMC has UNLIMITED resources through hiking your power bill. They're unbreakable.
Only school and government employees have that much job security and benefits.
do somthing

Sylacauga, AL

#58 Jun 19, 2014
Get on board this board member that received free electric? get a attorney my opinion that is breach of a trust , consumers have a right to fight if they feel there is corruption and is there even an investigation going on???? call the attorney general.... Do something.
Welcome to the real world

Young Harris, GA

#59 Sep 7, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shriner
Sorry should have been whiner
Bet you don't complain when your welfare check goes up

Your a self righteous idiot. Not everyone is on welfare. Some of us bust our asses to raise our families right. I personally don't want my kids growing up thinking the harder you work the harder it is to survive. And money makes ppl better. Money is the root of all evil and the greed from the ppl who have the most is what is going to bring the end to us all. Be more open minded about life and what matters. And btw I would cut my lines and make my own power if means were available. Don't be an ignorant asshole!
Truth

Macon, GA

#60 Sep 13, 2014
Integrity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, to be such a deep delver and producer of fine statistics, have you not figured this one out? Stats can support just about anything a person wants them to illustrate when presented in the right format. It's quite possible to show that you have a lower KWPH rate, but have you ever heard of the "CUSTOMER CHARGE" fee that comes after the electrical usage charge on your bill? For some reason I did not see a comparison of these on the above site. Can you help me find these "off the charts" and "attest" that they are all equitable? And no, I'm not going to get into name calling, I'm just going to depend on your adeptness and keen knowledge to help provide some more stats here.
The customer charge is built into the costs in this chart. Also, all EMC's , IOU's and gas companies have a service charge. Don't believe me, look it up. Educate yourself. Geez.
Truth

Macon, GA

#61 Sep 13, 2014
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
You still ain't gettin the whole picture. These yokel officers at BRMEMC ain't morans. Them be geniuses.
They tack the 'customer charge' on to your bill separately so that it doesn't run the cent/KW rate up. They get more money per KW without looking more expensive than their competitors.
Them boyz need that Nobel math prize! Give a nod and a wink ever time you pass that rock office.
The customer charge is built into the costs in this chart. Also, all EMC's , IOU's and gas companies have a service charge. Don't believe me, look it up. Educate yourself. Geez.
Report Abuse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 49 min Jimbo 373
Cooks only shot 3 hr Trackrocker 8
BRMEMC Director Candidates 21 hr Curious is stupid 28
Full throttle Tue Apostle Paul 7
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Mon tellico 396
Where can I find a fresh meat market? Mon Hanging Meat 5
Hillary Clinton for President ! Aug 20 dgd748 83

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance