Location hidden

#1 Dec 25, 2012
?
Duck Rogers

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
?
Unfortunately, I bet you ain't gonna get it!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Duck Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I bet you ain't gonna get it!
No I didnt. He wouldnt take the flordia people back. Did They stink too bad, whined too much or what?
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#4 Dec 26, 2012
I am an atheist ,thereforeI don't believe in a santa clause.I got my on presents three lowlife dirty renecks that had te nerve to enter our gated community.Obviously like most rednecks they couldn;t read the sign on the gate,It stated clearly ,no Georgia trash allowed.I hung them high.They died very slowly ,begging for mercy.One of the crimminals had red hair,just what I need to complete the cover on my steering wheel.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#5 Dec 26, 2012
In addition to the usual Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, that we all do. I asked for a weekend with the Wife without the kids in 2013. Got it.

Happy New Year !
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
In addition to the usual Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, that we all do. I asked for a weekend with the Wife without the kids in 2013. Got it.

Happy New Year !
But just one weekend. Babysitters could never survive two.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 26, 2012
I seen old santa wearing a gas mask and hazmat suit when he went down some flordee peoples chimney. He looked like tham peoples that works fer the CDC.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Dim tim,don't let me catch you in Florida,that is unless you want to be swinging from and old pine tree.That is also applied to your sorry uncle the evil chainsaw five and any other name slowpunk has.I have a final solution for those over eighty.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 26, 2012
blairsville devil wrote:
Dim tim,don't let me catch you in Florida,that is unless you want to be swinging from and old pine tree.That is also applied to your sorry uncle the evil chainsaw five and any other name slowpunk has.I have a final solution for those over eighty.
I might head that way purty soon. Hits getting a cold here and I got my gasmask and several replacemnt filters. Enough they art to last me till I gets to the beach whar tham pretty womens runs around in tham bikins.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I might head that way purty soon. Hits getting a cold here and I got my gasmask and several replacemnt filters. Enough they art to last me till I gets to the beach whar tham pretty womens runs around in tham bikins.
Stay there! We don't want your retarded a_ss down here.
Damn shame you have to come all the way down here just to see decent looking women, don't you like those buffalos you have up there?
fourmo

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Dec 26, 2012
I ask santa for a better commissioner in U.C.!
fourmo

Blue Ridge, GA

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Help us santa plase@@@@@@
Duck Rogers

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay there! We don't want your retarded a_ss down here.
Damn shame you have to come all the way down here just to see decent looking women, don't you like those buffalos you have up there?
As long as you agree to keep that freak blairsville devil, we will agree to keep Timmy.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Duck Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you agree to keep that freak blairsville devil, we will agree to keep Timmy.
Deal!
Georgia Idiots

Blairsville, GA

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I might head that way purty soon. Hits getting a cold here and I got my gasmask and several replacemnt filters. Enough they art to last me till I gets to the beach whar tham pretty womens runs around in tham bikins.
You don't like Floridians huh??? gave yourself away.. You know where the pretty women are..
linda gone and forgotten

Canton, GA

#17 Dec 26, 2012
I asked Santa to get rid of Lying Linda. Thanks big boy in the red suit.
Duck Rogers

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Dec 27, 2012
linda gone and forgotten wrote:
Lying Linda? Who's that? Oh yeah, that pain in the a*s who hates Lamar Paris and everything else in Union County. Good riddance.
fourmo

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
linda gone and forgotten wrote:
So shoud be the sorriest county commissioner ever!!!

Location hidden

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Georgia Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> You don't like Floridians huh??? gave yourself away.. You know where the pretty women are..
They are alot of them that are tourists.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They are alot of them that are tourists.
Timmy you should have asked for a brain, obviously you didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Govt. 4 hr city boy 16
Mafia BRMEMC (Sep '13) 4 hr city boy 89
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 11 hr Cletus in Union C... 71
Gas Cheaper in Blue Ridge Sun Old Timer 3
School Taxes (Nov '13) Sun Local too 42
Community Center Funding Jul 24 Local 2 7
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... Jul 24 My Opinion 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages