jonathan davenport murderer
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
JMO

Murphy, NC

#102 Apr 20, 2011
Onstar rocks. Shut that suv down and called the cops.

Seems this type of thing is a family tradition.
Paul collins

Canton, GA

#103 Dec 26, 2011
I think you represent dumb folks in our world who run there big mouth without knowing the actual facts.
Simon

Homer, GA

#104 Dec 26, 2011
sandy rose wrote:
The fact is,, when Jonathon was arrested, if the investigation of "the accident" had been handled professionally and as it should have been... he would have gone to jail! It's in public records, available to anyone who inquires...only because our sheriff department failed on their end was he not prosecuted. Even after leaving the scene and spending 5-6 hours hiding out with his daddy...he was still legally drunk. The gossip around the court house was he got off because of J.L.'s money...but the question is "who do you suppose might have got the money"?
What a mess .
DEEZNUTZ

Mooresville, NC

#105 Dec 30, 2011
JONATHAN DAVENPORT CAN DRIVE A F'IN RACE CAR AND I THINK HE DESERVES TO HIT A F'IN MEXICAN ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS IF HE WANTED... SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ON HIS LEVEL YESSSSS
Weezer

Jefferson, GA

#106 Jan 1, 2012
DEEZNUTZ wrote:
JONATHAN DAVENPORT CAN DRIVE A F'IN RACE CAR AND I THINK HE DESERVES TO HIT A F'IN MEXICAN ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS IF HE WANTED... SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ON HIS LEVEL YESSSSS
Putz!
Achmed the Terrorist

United States

#107 Jun 8, 2012
I KILL YOU ALL !!!!!
Cheer Mom

United States

#108 Oct 30, 2015
If OnStar shut his vehicle down how the f*ck was he 2 miles down the road
Freddy

Blairsville, GA

#109 Nov 25, 2015
Cheer Mom wrote:
If OnStar shut his vehicle down how the f*ck was he 2 miles down the road
Good question.
Tire man

Dahlonega, GA

#110 Nov 26, 2015
It's not 2 miles from accident scene to Gibb's Rd.
Just saying

United States

#111 Sep 25, 2016
yep wrote:
<quoted text> it happened about ten years ago and he has already been dealt with a long time ago. I dont know why the starter of this thread thought it was a good idea to drag this issue back up cause it talked about plenty way back when it happened. And the starter of this also forgot to add that the victim was an illegal immigrant and he was in violation of pedestrian laws. The man was walkin home in the complete dark late a night on a busy highway and not even behind the white line. Im not saying what he did was ok but this person should tell all the facts if hes gonna be posting peoples name on here.
He was actually riding a bicycle but yes he was an illegal immigrant and it was in the middle of the night in the dark with no reflectors on his bike
Iwasaroundthen

United States

#112 Nov 7, 2016
the lulu wrote:
<quoted text>you know, i've read some really ridiculous vomments on here, but i think you take the trophy for being the most assinine idiot on this whole forum...defending what this fool did that CHOSE to drink and drive and in the process murdering an innocent HUMAN BEING with his irresponsible actions, proves that you are just a big a fool as this murdering drunk driver...D.U.I. is just murder on the roads...hope he gets the max of 15 years for his crime...it might save another innocent life~!
He did thirty days in county.
Cpa

Blue Ridge, GA

#113 Nov 7, 2016
Iwasaroundthen wrote:
<quoted text>

He did thirty days in county.
typical Its not what you do but who you are related to. North georgia politics in a nut shell
Local Man

Commerce, GA

#114 Nov 7, 2016
Cpa wrote:
<quoted text> typical Its not what you do but who you are related to. North georgia politics in a nut shell
You must be one miserable SOB Cpa. What a prick. Go back to FL.
Cpa

Blue Ridge, GA

#115 Nov 7, 2016
Local Man wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be one miserable SOB Cpa. What a prick. Go back to FL.
Fannin county born and raised. Nice try.When someone attacks the messenger, the message is usually true.
Local Man

Commerce, GA

#116 Nov 7, 2016
Cpa wrote:
<quoted text> Fannin county born and raised. Nice try.When someone attacks the messenger, the message is usually true.
Thanks for proving my point you SOB!
Cpa

Blue Ridge, GA

#117 Nov 8, 2016
Local Man wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for proving my point you SOB!
You are clueless. Probably voted for Hillary. Where would you be without profanity?
Cpa

United States

#118 Nov 9, 2016
Hillary's a bitch, and deserved what she got.
CPA

Hayesville, NC

#119 Nov 9, 2016
Cpa wrote:
Hillary's a bitch, and deserved what she got.
Not the real cpa I do not use profanity
Cpa

United States

#120 Nov 9, 2016
CPA wrote:
<quoted text> Not the real cpa I do not use profanity
Sorry, that was me. I forgot I posted that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blairsville mcdonalds 33 min dgd478 2
Mickey Cummings = RINO 3 hr ugly 411
Cookie Jar Restaurant 12 hr Flarduh 8
Union County School Board / superintendent 13 hr Retired Rich Pilot 13
Trump brings country to a new low. 19 hr ugly 110
School system secret 20 hr Whaaaa Whaaaa 13
New building Tue Tom 13

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages