Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Come out of hiding SlowPok or Chainsaws??? Just because I made
others aware of you on Murphy Topix. You should be happy I am making you famous......
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You do have a great imagination and a way with words.
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Oh, I see my last comment doesn't get judged.
This is all too funny....I admire his role playing and his way with words. Didn't he use to be a teacher??
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Just a Reader wrote:
Oh, I see my last comment doesn't get judged.
This is all too funny....I admire his role playing and his way with words. Didn't he use to be a teacher??
Sure hope he set a better example in the class room. He was okay, until he got on his Florida tirades .
Just a Reader

Sylva, NC

#5 Feb 28, 2013
With that imagination, he must have been an exceptional teacher.
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Sure hope he set a better example in the class room. He was okay, until he got on his Florida tirades .

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Just a Reader wrote:
Come out of hiding SlowPok or Chainsaws??? Just because I made
others aware of you on Murphy Topix. You should be happy I am making you famous......
Iz herebouts ole thang. Iz busy awatchin than dumb ole floridiots whats tryin tos takes over them thar hills round hare. Iz been spendin lots of time building new hog snares sos iz ken ketch more offen tham ole smelly ones this yar. 13 is agonna bes a good trapin/ketchin yar fer me han a beds yar fer them Floridiots.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Sure hope he set a better example in the class room. He was okay, until he got on his Florida tirades .
Iz awatchin yore self ole thang.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz awatchin yore self ole thang.
I am glad somebody is paying attention.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad somebody is paying attention.
How come yore self don't post in Murray no mores??
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>How come yore self don't post in Murray no mores??
Are you out of hibernation?

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you out of hibernation?
Iz haint been in noes hibernations,Iz been reinstatin myself outa retirement han am aworkin the kinks outa mys Foundation. Iz done brung Blue Medley ink back fer to help tham whats haint able to has as much as most. Thease hear times is bad han a lots of folks haint gots them things whats needed thays alots of homeless hungrey peoples out thar what needs shelter han food.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Gosh, I didn't realize you were a humanitarian also.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#13 Mar 31, 2013
We mis Slo.

He was a fine contributor and we would benefit from his return to posting here.

I am confident he's a great guy too.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz haint been in noes hibernations,Iz been reinstatin myself outa retirement han am aworkin the kinks outa mys Foundation. Iz done brung Blue Medley ink back fer to help tham whats haint able to has as much as most. Thease hear times is bad han a lots of folks haint gots them things whats needed thays alots of homeless hungrey peoples out thar what needs shelter han food.
No one believes anything you say anymore. How many times have you "died, moved, leaving Topix forever" if you did everything you said you have done you would need to be 400 years old. You are just an incurable pathological liar.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#15 Mar 31, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes anything you say anymore. How many times have you "died, moved, leaving Topix forever" if you did everything you said you have done you would need to be 400 years old. You are just an incurable pathological liar.
Youse is in just mads fer iz believes in helpin those that have no means, unlike you Floridians what has laws against feeding and housin those who are unable to help them selves. What is it that makes you Floridians so self centered han stingey? When iz ketches yore self iz agonna keeps you ins my cage outside fer a while han let you know what its like to live outside and bes hungry.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#16 Mar 31, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
We mis Slo.
He was a fine contributor and we would benefit from his return to posting here.
I am confident he's a great guy too.
Iz likes to contribute toes tham Hilljills...Yessireee.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole olander boy you jest gos to S.O.S. state of texas han check out iffin iz is tellin fibs.

Blue Medley Foundation
Charter No. 1199775

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new coffee shop on the square 33 min Sick Man Freud 72
Jenny Craig 5 hr Marie Osmond 7
Republicans-AntiChristian 5 hr Veritas 93
galaxy bowling center 8 hr Vern 37
places to rent 13 hr Betty Bopster 7
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 16 hr Tom 18
Florida disgusts me Sat The Mountains Noise 3
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE