How many screen names does Slowpok have?

How many screen names does Slowpok have?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2012
I would say at least 3 or 4.
Shiner

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
turniptown wrote:
The answer is that no one cares what you think. Old Slowpok, being the daddy of many creek-wadding younguns, is a wise old sage whose wisdom you will never be able to match.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Shiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is that no one cares what you think. Old Slowpok, being the daddy of many creek-wadding younguns, is a wise old sage whose wisdom you will never be able to match.
Add 1 more to that

Location hidden

#4 Jun 30, 2012
I wonder if he ever talks his self into a circle?

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2012
After being on here a while, you can pick up on his aliases by his wording and phrasing. I wonder if he has split personalities?
Beavis

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
Who cares?
Tsplost

Wattsville, AL

#7 Jun 30, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Add 1 more to that

Your an apt pupil of discernment.

wetard hunter

Fairfield, TX

#8 Jun 30, 2012
Ole slow dont use tham socky puppets thangs. He has a name thet he uses fer what ever topix he is ons. Youns is just a bunch of wetards.
Local Female

Fairfield, TX

#9 Jun 30, 2012
turniptown wrote:
I wonder if he ever talks his self into a circle?
May the circle be unbroken.
Blairsville Grandma

Fairfield, TX

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Shiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes the Judge. Say ken youse spare one offen tham Shiner Beers fer han ole X Texan.
Native

Fairfield, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2012
turniptown wrote:
This here handle iz figger thats you has talked wiff this "Native" a few times. And of a fer sure you have pressed a few keys fer "Oldtimer" Iz just likes to talk to people.
Lu Lu

Fairfield, TX

#12 Jun 30, 2012
turniptown wrote:
After being on here a while, you can pick up on his aliases by his wording and phrasing. I wonder if he has split personalities?
My spouse says thet iz kan bes anyone thet iz awantin tos. Now leaves me alone han lets me talk tos people.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#13 Jun 30, 2012
ROTFL

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2012
Okay now your just showing off... I was thinking maybe one or two other ones I have seen on here.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#15 Jun 30, 2012
turniptown wrote:
Okay now your just showing off... I was thinking maybe one or two other ones I have seen on here.
Just out of curiosity who? If it was me I will tell you.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Add 1 more to that
Iz yore neighbor now soes hows bout thet feller? you shore gots a heap big bunch offen tham plastic Flamingos thangs ins yore yard. Doez you really kiss on them things?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#17 Jul 1, 2012
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz yore neighbor now soes hows bout thet feller? you shore gots a heap big bunch offen tham plastic Flamingos thangs ins yore yard. Doez you really kiss on them things?
Actually I don't think it's physically possible for me to kiss my pink flamingo but since you are now my neighbor I will let you come over and kiss it for me.
Informed Opinion

Lutz, FL

#18 Jul 1, 2012
I hope a lot of 'em.

He is probably the brightest, most creative author who posts here.

But hey, I might be one of those alternative screen names.

You never know.
Gagirl

Okeechobee, FL

#19 Jul 2, 2012
It dont really matter how many he has, unless you are trying to catch up with him, which of course I dont think you can.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Not really trying to catch up with him. I don't have that kind of free time or energy to invest. More of a curiosity factor... he definitely has a strange way to pass the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Target Range Status? 23 min uct 5
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) 14 hr The WB 375
Americanized 15 hr The Mountains Noise 35
Copeland's Burgers & Southern Eats in Blairsville 20 hr Stick 48
Stop calling Floridians Floridiots, we are all ... 21 hr Nope blairsville too 16
Another pet peeve ..... (Aug '10) Sun Chainsaw Five 96
jonathan davenport murderer (Nov '09) Sun Just saying 110

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages