Liberal/Conservative Quiz
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bored

Jefferson, GA

#41 Mar 24, 2013
Yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if he thinks anybody takes the time to read his crap?
Probably, but crap is usually filtered out which leaves nothing in his posts, so most posters don't read it. Just skip right by it. He thinks if he fills up pages and pages, someone might think he's smart and intelligent.
Informed Opinion

United States

#42 Mar 24, 2013
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>what he is saying in effect is "While us libtards are for gutting all military programs, including veterans benefits, we will blame it on the right wing. And if that doesn't stick, we libtards will lay claim to supporting veterans and also supporting illegals to receive Obamacare benefits."

Gotta hand it to the libtards, they speak with so many mouths they get themselves into a wedgie in the head.
It's amazing it is possible for Right Wingers to be so wrong so often and remain so clueless.

Oh, those pesky facts.

Right Wing Republicans like to create Disabled Veterans by useless wars, they just don't like to pay for their care once they create them.

Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans

"Remember Michele Bachmanns’s attempted $4 billion cut from disabled veterans compensation? Well,“they’re ba-ack…” Except this time they are looking to cut away at our VA healthcare.
Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare benefits for disabled veterans.
According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office “Option 35,” the cuts would leave 130,000 veterans with no healthcare alternative. This means veterans with conditions not recognized by the VA, like certain diseases from Agent Orange exposure, would have to pay for healthcare out of pocket if they had not other service connected disability".

Instead of merely increasing the co-pay or taxing Wall Street, Congress wants to just cut your benefits out, all together.

"The Republican budget would cut $11 billion from veterans spending, or 13 percent from what President Obama asked for to support our veterans.

But, this shortsightedness isn't new.
Back in 2005, President Bush underfunded the Department of Veterans Affairs by about a billion dollars, despite its need.
The result? Secretary Jim Nicholson was forced to crawl before Congress and plead with it to pass emergency supplemental spending, just so it could keep the doors open.

That's the choice the Republican plan presents to America -- do we want to fund the wealthiest Americans and corporations, or keep our promise to our veterans?

As usual - Right Wing Republicans convince innocent uninformed tools that cutting government programs doesn't mean cutting the very programs that veterans and average Americans benefit need.

Doesn't it hurt your brain to be so wrong - all the time.
Informed Opinion

United States

#43 Mar 24, 2013
"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.

The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a vets group that supported the legislation, called the GOP move “a huge disappointment,” adding,“Today, politics won over helping vets.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he would block the measure until the Pakistani doctor that aided the CIA in looking for Osama bin Laden was freed, while Coburn claimed the bill would have no chance of passing the House so it wasn’t worth the effort.

On, thank you Right Wing Republicans for denying help to help our jobless veterans.

You care so much.
Informed Opinion

United States

#44 Mar 24, 2013
And from the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America website:

"The Republicans love to talk about how patriotic they are and how much they support the two wars they got us into, but it has become obvious that when the troops return after serving this country and transition from troop to veteran, the Republican support stops.

The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), a non-partisan group who's only political belief is that America's veterans deserve to be helped by the government they served, has examined how each senator and representative voted on issues important to veterans. They took these votes and gave each politician a grade on how well they supported America's veterans. Those "patriotic" Republican politicians didn't grade out too well.

GOT AN "A" OR AN "A+"
Democrats..........91
Republicans..........3

GOT A "D" OR AN "F"
Democrats..........12
Republicans..........142

Those are some pretty pathetic numbers for the Republicans. It seems that they believe the most important thing is to vote against President Obama -- even when the president is trying to help American veterans. This is the party of no's patriotic accomplishment -- NOTHING! If you'd like to know how your own senators and representatives scored on their report card, you can go here."

If you actually went to war - you know who supports you when you make it home.

The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans sure know it ain't the Right Wing Warmongers.

Now tell us again how "patriotic" and how much Republicans "care" about veterans.

This ought to be fun to hear the Wackos running from the pesky facts that once again, demonstrate they are uninformed tools of big money.
Bored

Jefferson, GA

#45 Mar 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing it is possible for Right Wingers to be so wrong so often and remain so clueless.
Oh, those pesky facts.
Right Wing Republicans like to create Disabled Veterans by useless wars, they just don't like to pay for their care once they create them.
"Remember Michele Bachmanns’s attempted $4 billion cut from disabled veterans compensation? Well,“they’re ba-ack…” Except this time they are looking to cut away at our VA healthcare.
Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare benefits for disabled veterans.
According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office “Option 35,” the cuts would leave 130,000 veterans with no healthcare alternative. This means veterans with conditions not recognized by the VA, like certain diseases from Agent Orange exposure, would have to pay for healthcare out of pocket if they had not other service connected disability".
Instead of merely increasing the co-pay or taxing Wall Street, Congress wants to just cut your benefits out, all together.
"The Republican budget would cut $11 billion from veterans spending, or 13 percent from what President Obama asked for to support our veterans.
But, this shortsightedness isn't new.
Back in 2005, President Bush underfunded the Department of Veterans Affairs by about a billion dollars, despite its need.
The result? Secretary Jim Nicholson was forced to crawl before Congress and plead with it to pass emergency supplemental spending, just so it could keep the doors open.
That's the choice the Republican plan presents to America -- do we want to fund the wealthiest Americans and corporations, or keep our promise to our veterans?
As usual - Right Wing Republicans convince innocent uninformed tools that cutting government programs doesn't mean cutting the very programs that veterans and average Americans benefit need.
Doesn't it hurt your brain to be so wrong - all the time.
Boring.
Bored

Jefferson, GA

#46 Mar 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a vets group that supported the legislation, called the GOP move “a huge disappointment,” adding,“Today, politics won over helping vets.”
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he would block the measure until the Pakistani doctor that aided the CIA in looking for Osama bin Laden was freed, while Coburn claimed the bill would have no chance of passing the House so it wasn’t worth the effort.
On, thank you Right Wing Republicans for denying help to help our jobless veterans.
You care so much.
Boring.
Bored

Jefferson, GA

#47 Mar 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
And from the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America website:
"The Republicans love to talk about how patriotic they are and how much they support the two wars they got us into, but it has become obvious that when the troops return after serving this country and transition from troop to veteran, the Republican support stops.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), a non-partisan group who's only political belief is that America's veterans deserve to be helped by the government they served, has examined how each senator and representative voted on issues important to veterans. They took these votes and gave each politician a grade on how well they supported America's veterans. Those "patriotic" Republican politicians didn't grade out too well.
GOT AN "A" OR AN "A+"
Democrats..........91
Republicans..........3
GOT A "D" OR AN "F"
Democrats..........12
Republicans..........142
Those are some pretty pathetic numbers for the Republicans. It seems that they believe the most important thing is to vote against President Obama -- even when the president is trying to help American veterans. This is the party of no's patriotic accomplishment -- NOTHING! If you'd like to know how your own senators and representatives scored on their report card, you can go here."
If you actually went to war - you know who supports you when you make it home.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans sure know it ain't the Right Wing Warmongers.
Now tell us again how "patriotic" and how much Republicans "care" about veterans.
This ought to be fun to hear the Wackos running from the pesky facts that once again, demonstrate they are uninformed tools of big money.
Boring.
Sarge

Sylacauga, AL

#48 Mar 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, that's why he fought so hard in the front lines of so many battles.
Oh, wait ....
During his military duties Reagan worked in the film industry while in uniform, appearing in films like Jap Zero and For God and Country, both produced in 1943.
He made his first government film, Air Force, after being assigned to the AAF’s film unit, known in military slang as “Fort Roach” because it took over the Hal Roach Studios in Culver City, Calif. The film unit also was responsible for officer commissions for Alan Ladd, George Montgomery, Van Heflin, and Arthur Kennedy, among Hollywood actors.
His film unit eventually helped to make 300 training and propaganda films.
Maybe that's why Right Wingers can't separate Hollywood fantasy from reality. If it's on the TeeeVeee, it must be true.
Let's see Ronnie Ray-Gun's other "patriotic" contributions.
Oh, those damn pesky facts:
- Reagan nearly tripled the federal budget deficit. During the Reagan years the debt increased to nearly three times as much as the first 80 years of the century had done altogether.
(Another Right Wing hypocrite borrowing and spending.)
- Unemployment soared after Reagan’s 1981 tax cuts. Unemployment jumped to 10.8 percent after Reagan enacted his much-touted tax cut.
(The usual Right Wing lie - cut taxes on the rich and create jobs - never has worked - never will.)
- Income inequality exploded.“Since 1980, median household income has risen only 30 percent, adjusted for inflation, while average incomes at the top have tripled or quadrupled.
(What a surprise - under the Right Wingers the rich get richer and the working man gets screwed.)
- While refusing to pay the bill, Reagan also hiked defense spending by over $100 billion a year to a level not seen since the height of the Vietnam war.
(Right Wingers love big deficits - if they can borrow the money to buy guns and bombs to compensate for their physical "shortages".)
- Despite massive unemployment for Americans, Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million undocumented immigrants.
(Right Wingers love illegal aliens - lower wages for the working man increases profits. Duh.)
- Reagan illegally and secretly sold arms to officials in Iran.
(Law, we don't have to obey the stinking law - real Americans are criminals.)
- Reagan illegally funded rebels in Nicaragua to overthrow that democratically elected government.
(Democracy is fine- unless you elect someone Right Wingers don't like)
- Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden by training, arming, equipping, and funding extremist Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan.
(Osama said "Thanks Ronnnie,- we couldn't have managed 09/11 without you.")
Ronnie was as useless and destructive as all the hypocritical Right Wing politicians, but he have a good performance pretending to be a president - you gotta give him that.
Besides on Planet Right Wing Wacko - we don't believe in facts - we like our fantasies just fine, thank you.
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." (Ronald Reagan) Kinda sums up all liberal fruitcakes in a nutshell, wouldn't you say?
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#49 Mar 24, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." (Ronald Reagan) Kinda sums up all liberal fruitcakes in a nutshell, wouldn't you say?
====== RIGHT WING ALERT ======

We have encountered a post o. TOPIX containing indisputable, documented facts in support of his opinion.

Remember, how Romney pollster Neil Newhouse responded to the criticism the Republican campaign was repeated caught lying by saying,- "We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by facts."

Let's just call those people who consider facts and rational analysis names - that'll intimidate them - and make us feel less foolish.

Remember third grade - or second grade if you never made it to third - just call the smart guy in class bad names - nobody will notice you failed Phys. Ed.

======= END OF ALERT =========

It worked.

I am so sorry I got an "A" in Modern American History and went on to learn even more.

I am so sorry I continued to search out knowledge, instead of allowing 'Rushbo to tell me what to think,(when he wasn't high, having affairs, getting divorced, or smuggling drugs.)

I want so badly to be accepted into Right Wing Wacko World.

I'll pretend Ronnie Ray-Gun actually served in a combat zone,(other than the hooker part of L.A.);

I'll pretend Bush didn't dodge the draft in the Vietnam War with Daddy's help;

I'll pretend Romney didn't dodge the draft in the Vietnam War by claiming it was more important he save Frenchmen in Paris from hell by converting them from Catholic to Mormon;

I'll pretend Paul Ryan didn't survive on Social Security before he attended college on government grants - I'll even pretend his idol is not an atheist, and I'll pretend he had a job other than working for the government;

I'll pretend Ray-Gun and Bush didn't explode the deficit and the national debt during their presidencies;

I'll pretend the every Republican administration hasn't cut funding to the V.A. far below what the Democrats have wanted to provide for our veterans;

I'll pretend Bush didn't try to cut Veterans benefits by charging bed-ridden veterans for the food they ate in the hospital before leeeeeberal Democraps stopped him;

I'll pretend Bush didn't allow wounded veterans in Walter Reed to live in mold covered substandard rooms and housing;

See, I can ignore reality and pretend to be a completely uninformed Right Wing corporate tool who hates intelligence, education, and knowledge and anyone with an IQ above my magnetic yellow ribbon.

I'll pretend Republican Right Wingers don't detest America's veterans as leeeeeeeeeberal whiners demanding welfare.

It hurts so much not to be part of the Right Wing Wacko club.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#50 Mar 24, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
====== RIGHT WING ALERT ======
We have encountered a post o. TOPIX containing indisputable, documented facts in support of his opinion.
Remember, how Romney pollster Neil Newhouse responded to the criticism the Republican campaign was repeated caught lying by saying,- "We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by facts."
Let's just call those people who consider facts and rational analysis names - that'll intimidate them - and make us feel less foolish.
Remember third grade - or second grade if you never made it to third - just call the smart guy in class bad names - nobody will notice you failed Phys. Ed.
======= END OF ALERT =========
It worked.
I am so sorry I got an "A" in Modern American History and went on to learn even more.
I am so sorry I continued to search out knowledge, instead of allowing 'Rushbo to tell me what to think,(when he wasn't high, having affairs, getting divorced, or smuggling drugs.)
I want so badly to be accepted into Right Wing Wacko World.
I'll pretend Ronnie Ray-Gun actually served in a combat zone,(other than the hooker part of L.A.);
I'll pretend Bush didn't dodge the draft in the Vietnam War with Daddy's help;
I'll pretend Romney didn't dodge the draft in the Vietnam War by claiming it was more important he save Frenchmen in Paris from hell by converting them from Catholic to Mormon;
I'll pretend Paul Ryan didn't survive on Social Security before he attended college on government grants - I'll even pretend his idol is not an atheist, and I'll pretend he had a job other than working for the government;
I'll pretend Ray-Gun and Bush didn't explode the deficit and the national debt during their presidencies;
I'll pretend the every Republican administration hasn't cut funding to the V.A. far below what the Democrats have wanted to provide for our veterans;
I'll pretend Bush didn't try to cut Veterans benefits by charging bed-ridden veterans for the food they ate in the hospital before leeeeeberal Democraps stopped him;
I'll pretend Bush didn't allow wounded veterans in Walter Reed to live in mold covered substandard rooms and housing;
See, I can ignore reality and pretend to be a completely uninformed Right Wing corporate tool who hates intelligence, education, and knowledge and anyone with an IQ above my magnetic yellow ribbon.
I'll pretend Republican Right Wingers don't detest America's veterans as leeeeeeeeeberal whiners demanding welfare.
It hurts so much not to be part of the Right Wing Wacko club.
Boring.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#51 Mar 24, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." (Ronald Reagan) Kinda sums up all liberal fruitcakes in a nutshell, wouldn't you say?
Yes, I would say there is a handicap above the waistline.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52 Mar 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
...This ought to be fun to hear the Wackos running from the pesky facts that once again, demonstrate they are uninformed tools of big money.
No one is making an effort to refute even one of postings, no rebuttal, no effort to explain the Republican reasoning behind specific cuts.

I'd love to hear the ideological rationale why we need to support Defense on the front end without question, but on the back end everything gets short-shifted.

For example, why did it take so long for PTSD to be recognized as real, surely not because of the costs associated with treatment. Or why some felt that working with dioxin, which is deadly to all carbon based life forms, would be a good chemical for aireal dispersion.
Bored

Fitzgerald, GA

#53 Mar 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is making an effort to refute even one of postings, no rebuttal, no effort to explain the Republican reasoning behind specific cuts.
I'd love to hear the ideological rationale why we need to support Defense on the front end without question, but on the back end everything gets short-shifted.
For example, why did it take so long for PTSD to be recognized as real, surely not because of the costs associated with treatment. Or why some felt that working with dioxin, which is deadly to all carbon based life forms, would be a good chemical for aireal dispersion.
Boring because two subjects are boring.
Apparently

Commerce, GA

#54 May 17, 2013
I never knew that Ma and Pa Kettle were loony liberals.

Informed Opinion

United States

#55 May 17, 2013
How about it Right Wingers ?

Want to cut another Trillion from the deficit by making those with incomes over $1,000,000.00 a year pay income taxes ?

Obama’s Budget Would Cut $1 Trillion From Deficit
By ANNIE LOWREY
Last Updated: 5:39 PM ET
WASHINGTON — President Obama’s budget proposal, if enacted into law, would cut more than $1.1 trillion from the government’s projected deficits over the next 10 years, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said on Friday.

Mr. Obama’s budget — one aimed at bringing Republicans to the table to finish a long-term deficit deal, as unlikely as that prospect seems now — includes unpopular cuts to both the Social Security and Medicare programs. His budget would change the calculation used to ensure that Social Security payments keep up with the pace of inflation, for instance, providing less money to retirees over time.

The budget plan also includes almost $1 trillion in tax increases, by further limiting the deductions and exclusions high-income families can claim, increasing taxes on tobacco products and adopting the so-called Buffett Rule, a new minimum tax on income over $1 million.
Critter Sitter

Blairsville, GA

#56 Jun 23, 2013
Yall are too funny
U R NUTS

Hudson, OH

#57 Jul 13, 2013
We have now discovered something with less intelligence than a moon rock.

Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.~John Wayne~

For those who love snoops, they verified the validity of the actual event, but tried to suggest it was “intended” as a joke.

Course, we all know they are really mind readers anyhow, now don’t we.

So for your pleasure the image of an actual letter is presented in this link, for you to view yourself. You read and decide for yourselves.

http://theleansubmariner.com/2013/02/12/a-mor...

Anyway, they are alive, walk, talk, REPRODUCE AND VOTE!!
U R NUTS

Braselton, GA

#58 Aug 25, 2013
White People & The Curse of Racism

http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/white-p...

Here a young black man that liberals love to hate. He puts a really unique perspective upon race baiters that exposes them for what they are.

A fellow decent American's vision from a black man’s viewpoint.

Zo tells white people why it is impossible to escape accusations of racism, even false accusations of racism. Zo reminds people that George Zimmerman is not white, and that he is even a Democrat, but will never be able to escape accusations that he racially profiled Trayvon Martin.

How should America respond to the new racial polarization brought on by the acquittal of Zimmerman? Find out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Blairsville need? 12 hr Boytoy 185
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 12 hr Female Neighbor 229
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 12 hr Ed Anger 50
Sex toys 12 hr Bill Clinton 21
Cheaters (Jul '15) Sun Laura 48
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Sun Happy Days 8
bearding Dec 2 verimary 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance