Comments
41 - 60 of 89 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
mirror mirror

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

LMAO. I'd rather have my head in the sand than up my ass like these lunatics ACOG and MV.
Just a thought

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Mar 15, 2013
 
mirror mirror wrote:
Is your organization, ACOG, non-profit and have you filed the proper documents? Please post that information. Why would someone want to send money to you if it isn't tax deductable?
If the only reason you give is to get a tax deduction you might as well leave your dime in your pocket.
VIOLATIN OFLAW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

IT appears AGOC is an INDEPENDANT COMMITTE under the law and as such may be required to file with the State before seeking funds.

They are quick to post law suits but have not shown us how they are organized, their tax status nor if they are registered with the State as a campaign committee.

Either post this in the open or complaints will follow and you will have the IRS and State of GA asking the questions.

You want open and clean govenment--it starts with being honest and open yourself.

You are not the only folks who can file an OPEN RECORDS ACT request.
Pay

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

VIOLATIN OFLAW wrote:
IT appears AGOC is an INDEPENDANT COMMITTE under the law and as such may be required to file with the State before seeking funds.
They are quick to post law suits but have not shown us how they are organized, their tax status nor if they are registered with the State as a campaign committee.
Either post this in the open or complaints will follow and you will have the IRS and State of GA asking the questions.
You want open and clean govenment--it starts with being honest and open yourself.
You are not the only folks who can file an OPEN RECORDS ACT request.
Pay your fee and file away.
Just a thought

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

VIOLATIN OFLAW wrote:
IT appears AGOC is an INDEPENDANT COMMITTE under the law and as such may be required to file with the State before seeking funds.
They are quick to post law suits but have not shown us how they are organized, their tax status nor if they are registered with the State as a campaign committee.
Either post this in the open or complaints will follow and you will have the IRS and State of GA asking the questions.
You want open and clean govenment--it starts with being honest and open yourself.
You are not the only folks who can file an OPEN RECORDS ACT request.
I would bet they would like to recover some of the fes Paris has charged them. I would go ahead if I were you.
Learn To spell

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

VIOLATIN OFLAW wrote:
IT appears AGOC is an INDEPENDANT COMMITTE under the law and as such may be required to file with the State before seeking funds.
They are quick to post law suits but have not shown us how they are organized, their tax status nor if they are registered with the State as a campaign committee.
Either post this in the open or complaints will follow and you will have the IRS and State of GA asking the questions.
You want open and clean govenment--it starts with being honest and open yourself.
You are not the only folks who can file an OPEN RECORDS ACT request.
VIOLATIN,
We used to see misspelling in the local rag when Norm was there also.
mirror mirror

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet they would like to recover some of the fes Paris has charged them. I would go ahead if I were you.
Those open records fees are not determined by Lamar.
All of us would be expected to pay a fee regardless which county we resided. But, all of us don't waste our precious time lurking around the courthouse asking for pieces of paper that prove little.
I suppose to these fools half the information is better than no information even if that half doesn't prove anything substantial.

mirror mirror

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>If the only reason you give is to get a tax deduction you might as well leave your dime in your pocket.
You are kinda dumb. People with money donate money, but we also expect to be able to deduct that money as a donation. Why should I short myself on taxes when ACOG is profiting? Is she claiming those donations on her taxes? You see this works two ways. If she is taking in money and is non-profit, those donations wouldn't be taxed, but if she is taking in money and isn't non-profit she must report those donations. Does ACOG claim the money she spends on open-records but not donations?

I find it interesting that ACOG and MV butt their nose into everyone else's business and try to dictate how people should conduct county business, but are they doing business according to the law?

If MV, indeed, is disabled, does he report funds from law suits? Does he claim attorney fees and such on his taxes? I bet he claims every possible cent deductible.

Why shouldn't I be able to deduct my donations. Not that I intend to ever contribute to ACOG's witch hunt.
Just a thought

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

mirror mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kinda dumb. People with money donate money, but we also expect to be able to deduct that money as a donation. Why should I short myself on taxes when ACOG is profiting? Is she claiming those donations on her taxes? You see this works two ways. If she is taking in money and is non-profit, those donations wouldn't be taxed, but if she is taking in money and isn't non-profit she must report those donations. Does ACOG claim the money she spends on open-records but not donations?
I find it interesting that ACOG and MV butt their nose into everyone else's business and try to dictate how people should conduct county business, but are they doing business according to the law?
If MV, indeed, is disabled, does he report funds from law suits? Does he claim attorney fees and such on his taxes? I bet he claims every possible cent deductible.
Why shouldn't I be able to deduct my donations. Not that I intend to ever contribute to ACOG's witch hunt.
You and Lamar are two pees* in a pod. Your are always looking for a way to beat someone on taxes or anything else you come across. Some of us are much more concerned with a little justice when our politicians are robbing us blind and then covering it up. I don't need a deduction as bad as I need to see some low down scum bag go to jail for hiding and stealing my money.
mirror mirror

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>You and Lamar are two pees* in a pod. Your are always looking for a way to beat someone on taxes or anything else you come across. Some of us are much more concerned with a little justice when our politicians are robbing us blind and then covering it up. I don't need a deduction as bad as I need to see some low down scum bag go to jail for hiding and stealing my money.
So, I guess you made a BIG BIG donation? Right?
Thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Somebody who lost their right to vote is allowed to hound the commissioners office with requests?
ACOG says she is for the people, but the people voted recently, is she the person or are we the people?
ACOG and MV stated they would leave after the election, yet they are still here, if nothing else in this bad economy I have to appreciate the free entertainment.
If the people are funding ACOG I request them to produce all money received and all money spent.
Thoughts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thank you MV you are keeping out taxes down by paying. Please keep requesting them and pumping our county full of money.
to Mountain Voice

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Why not post that email from Lamar? You are always so eager to display everything and tell all. You stated the email wasn't well written and rambled on and on. So, balls up, old boy, post the email. If you don't, I'll assume the email had nothing of substance that shows Lamar was unhinged.
to Mountain Voice

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
I am actually thinking about it. The main problem is that Lamar libeled me. He made some pretty serious allegations. Very Serious Allegations, and all complete lies. So I am contemplating how to redact the offending material, and then release the bulk of the nonsense. By the way - very good news on the horizon. Let's just say God has showed up in the most unexpected and pleasant fashion :) A long outstanding prayer of mine has been answered. Sorry, but I'm not even telling Linda/ACOG yet :) But I feel like a giddy kid at Christmas!
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* NO PEACE TO THE WICKED! IT'S SHOWTIME!
I didn't think you'd post it! If it isn't in your favor than you'll keep it private? I see.

Serious allegations? I would bet that before those allegations were made, Lamar made sure he had his ducks in order.

Post the email and show us the whole story not just mysterious entries that amount to little.
time to go

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

to Mountain Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you'd post it! If it isn't in your favor than you'll keep it private? I see.
Serious allegations? I would bet that before those allegations were made, Lamar made sure he had his ducks in order.
Post the email and show us the whole story not just mysterious entries that amount to little.
nothing is stopping you big boy let's see what you have. I'm sure you have seen the letter why don't you produce the letter, something besides running your mouth. why should mv do all the work. you put up or shut uup
to Mountain Voice

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Such a waste of energy, money, and talent.
Think how your writing skills could benefit those in need rather than trying to destroy people and enjoying it.

You could help so many, but you'd rather ruin people's lives.

How sad that you and ACOG mention God because neither of you are people of good faith.
FBI

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ACOG wrote:
For all those that have already sent in tips THANK YOU.
FYI to several letters, taken care of, already is under investigation and letters were very helpful. Any more information you might have we will continue to pass on.
To eveyone else, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Let's Clean Up Union County once and for all. TAKE BACK YOUR COMMUNITY.
Your tips do help. This town is being watched.
Advocates For Clean and Open Government
unioncountytipline@gmail.com
P.O. Box 1266
Blairsville, Georgia 30514
DONATION to help with Open Records Request:
Candence Bank
next to Bi Lo
All tips stay anonymous. When the information is turned over to the proper authorities it is all sent under ACOG's name.
Your name is not needed on the information to be passed along.
Once again, Thank You for your help in cleaning up the Community.
The FBI understands the harm caused by such criminal behavior of bank employees or their executives and asks that anyone with information on such activity to contact their nearest FBI field office,
--Mark F. Giuliano, Special Agent in Charge, FBI Atlanta Field Office.
The First Just a Thought

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>You and Lamar are two pees* in a pod. Your are always looking for a way to beat someone on taxes or anything else you come across. Some of us are much more concerned with a little justice when our politicians are robbing us blind and then covering it up. I don't need a deduction as bad as I need to see some low down scum bag go to jail for hiding and stealing my money.
I have used "Just a Thought" a long time and I happen to be a liberal Democrat. Please get yourself another name to post under lest people think we are one and the same and I am sure you do not want that!
just a thought

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 17, 2013
 
I'm really not a liberal democrat, I just said that to throw people off. I'm really just an azzhole.
just a thought

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI understands the harm caused by such criminal behavior of bank employees or their executives and asks that anyone with information on such activity to contact their nearest FBI field office,
--Mark F. Giuliano, Special Agent in Charge, FBI Atlanta Field Office.
Let's see: Attorney posted from Commerce GA threating civil suit if anyone posts background info. Wrong. If you have it, you can post it legally.

Now, FBI is in Commerce GA.

I believe the mountain has many faces! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Union County Development Authority 56 min Dark Male 12
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 49,863
your opinion on blairsville methadone clinic (Dec '09) 3 hr Logic 147
Would you support/shop @ Starbucks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 4 hr Chainsaw Five 36
h7n9 (May '13) 5 hr ACOG 78
Phone scams are alive and well in Union County 7 hr Concerned 1
The New Liberty Clan of Murphy, NC (Dec '13) 9 hr akita96th 29
resturant 9 hr kanga Rue 6
Bank Closing Mon Marilyn 16
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••