School protest on gun control

School protest on gun control

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Board Watcher

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2018
Why is the school board allowing the kids of Union County to to get involved and a so-called Memorial which is actually a protest all across the United States?
sally

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2018
I can tell you why. The old guy superintendent is leaving and the new guy is too young and inexperienced as a superintendent. I believe the board has let it get out of control. I believe we need to vote the incumbents out. That's my opinion. I hope everybody really gets all the facts before they vote. Just saying!
The Olfactarian

Blairsville, GA

#3 Mar 13, 2018
Smells like industrial strength AstroTurf.
Bolten

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2018
There you go. Another reason I'm not voting for any of those School board members

Since: May 12

Ivy Log, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2018
Two new, well qualified candidates, have registered to replace Potts and Hunter. They will add reason and stability to the board but probably not control due to the infiltration of the board by democrats.

Since: Jan 18

Espanola, NM

#6 Mar 14, 2018
Board Watcher wrote:
Why is the school board allowing the kids of Union County to to get involved and a so-called Memorial which is actually a protest all across the United States?
Lack of common sense from the part of the "so called" adults. Children do not have the experience to make adult decisions. Soon this country will be run by teenagers...

“Sock Puppet Hunter”

Since: Feb 15

Blairsville, GA

#7 Mar 14, 2018
dgd478 wrote:
<quoted text>

Lack of common sense from the part of the "so called" adults. Children do not have the experience to make adult decisions. Soon this country will be run by teenagers...
They'll probably do a better job than the adults...
Textndrive

Twinsburg, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2018
9 teens die daily texting while driving, dozens more are injured..........let's outlaw cars and cell phones so they can't use either until they're 21!
Sarge

Tryon, NC

#9 Mar 15, 2018
dgd478 wrote:
<quoted text>

Because a Child is a....Child. That person does not give up his or her First Amendment or for the matter any Constitutional Rights! This is what I love about Right Wing Nuts. They wrap themselves up in the Constitution when it suits their needs. When it doesn't go their way applying to someone else's rights, they bitch about it. Hypocrites!
King kong

Ringgold, GA

#10 Mar 15, 2018
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>

Because a Child is a....Child. That person does not give up his or her First Amendment or for the matter any Constitutional Rights! This is what I love about Right Wing Nuts. They wrap themselves up in the Constitution when it suits their needs. When it doesn't go their way applying to someone else's rights, they bitch about it. Hypocrites!
You do understand that the purpose in this child exploitation exercise in "first amendment rights" is to deny law abiding citizens of their other constitutional rights (2nd, 4th amendments), right? That is shameful hypocrisy.
Gunz a Blazin

Blairsville, GA

#11 Mar 15, 2018
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>

No, they are teaching the little liberals to hate guns and believe if they train them now maybe one day they can ban them. It will never happen believe me that!!
Tolerman

Dallas, GA

#12 Mar 15, 2018
Teacher teacher level them kids alone
?8822
Teddy Roosevelt

Meadville, PA

#13 Mar 16, 2018
The 2nd Amendment is what protects our other amendments. No wonder the liberals, progressives and millennials want gun ownership gone. Private gun ownership is the only thing that prevents us from falling into tyranny and giving these leftists control of our lives.

We hear all about the Parkland tragedy but the worst school shooting in American history happened at Virginia Tech with a PISTOL !

Banning / seizing guns from law-abiding citizens is not the answer.
Fannin30560

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Mar 18, 2018
Teddy Roosevelt wrote:
The 2nd Amendment is what protects our other amendments. No wonder the liberals, progressives and millennials want gun ownership gone. Private gun ownership is the only thing that prevents us from falling into tyranny and giving these leftists control of our lives.

We hear all about the Parkland tragedy but the worst school shooting in American history happened at Virginia Tech with a PISTOL !

Banning / seizing guns from law-abiding citizens is not the answer.
Children did a fire drill at the high school. They had the option to stay to REMEMBER lives lost, not for gun control.
GunControl

Twinsburg, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2018
Gun control is being able to hit what you shoot at.......... it generally takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.......... and criminal don't care about laws, they'll steal a gun if needed!
Bang bang

Blairsville, GA

#16 Mar 18, 2018
GunControl wrote:
Gun control is being able to hit what you shoot at.......... it generally takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.......... and criminal don't care about laws, they'll steal a gun if needed!
^^^^Very good POST^^^^ The Liberals dont get it until they become a victim. And then they are probably to stupid to figure it out.
Tolerman

Dallas, GA

#17 Mar 18, 2018
Thevwhile h kids needs protea they the n Z getting. Shot a t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dq 6 hr SphericalMiracle 21
doctors 12 hr free birds 1
Charlie Hannah: Scandalous Richmond County Boar... 16 hr Justin TV 1
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax Thu EVERYONE 103
trump must go ! Thu Grim Reaper 43
Trump brings country to a new low. (Mar '18) Wed Agreed 342
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford - Kavanaugh victim Oct 14 God Save America 9

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages