Good going Lamar Paris
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cover girl

Dawsonville, GA

#62 Nov 21, 2012
Observer wrote:
Sorry Cover Girl but Mason works for the people of Union County. He is a constitutional officer so the Commissioner has no say over him other than the total budget the Sheriff's office is allocated out of the total County Budget.
Mason has NO jurisdiction over Lamar or the Commissioner's Office. Sorry to burst your bubble. Lamar may not agree with all that county elected officials are doing, but he is the Top Dog in the county.
Mickey

Dawsonville, GA

#63 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mason has NO jurisdiction over Lamar or the Commissioner's Office. Sorry to burst your bubble. Lamar may not agree with all that county elected officials are doing, but he is the Top Dog in the county.
Do you really think Lamar is above the law ? I know Lamar does , but he aint . How stupid .
My Opinion

Dawsonville, GA

#64 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
Additionally, the paper can't be held accountable anymore than ABC, NBC, CBS, and other media outlets who supported Obama and didn't expose or write anything negative about him prior to the election. Obama used the media to his advantage.
There is nothing wrong with that.
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth, people. First, people criticize the paper for supporting Lamar and allowing the Q&A - BUT it is acceptable for Mason to use the paper and attempt to use the DA and Grand Jury to take down Scott.
You can't have it both ways.
Rich had the opportunity to place political ads in the paper. Instead, he used money for billboards that were not helpful.
Cover Up Girl, Big difference Sheriff Elect Mason paid for his political advertisements. If Paris paid for the Q&A look how good I am in the local paper it was only noted one time that I saw. Secondly, there are laws that govern what free space can be given to opossing candidates, swpecifically whyat you do for one you must do for both. It is a concept called fairness. You must not have done your homework. Like I said before every dog has their day!
Mickey

Dawsonville, GA

#65 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would like to see which law that says the sheriff cant arrest a county commissioner .
Mickey

Dawsonville, GA

#66 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The only part you got right is Lamar is a dog . A low down dog .
Lets do it

Meansville, GA

#67 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to take that comedy act out on the road cover up girl. That was funny! LMAO
retired person

Dawsonville, GA

#68 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl is somewhat correct. If a person can't resolve an issue at any county level the board of commissioners or commissioner, in our case, is the final stop for mediation. This does not apply to criminal jurisdication. Lamar would be the final stop. Both the sheriff and the commissioner run their own departments. Mason does not have any jurisdiction over the commissioner. He can arrest if the commissioner commits a criminal act or ordered to do so by the DA or other government agency.
Farce

Blue Ridge, GA

#69 Nov 21, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam* and it truly shows to!!!!! Check out all the projects that he has undertaken,that is no use to the people...
Lets do it

Douglasville, GA

#70 Nov 21, 2012
retired person wrote:
He can arrest if the commissioner commits a criminal act or ordered to do so by the DA or other government agency.
EXACTLY!
Local Boy

Clarkesville, GA

#71 Nov 22, 2012
cover girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed how people see things. I voted for Paris because I like him. Most people I know voted for Paris because they like him.
I will say that those of us who like Paris made sure we made it to the polls so an incompetent person wasn't elected, but we still like Paris.
Mason will have no authority over Paris. Mason works for Paris.
Keep that in mind as you glorify Mack Mason. He will learn who butters his bread and that's Lamar.
You are the prime example of the incompetent people who run this county. Mason works for the people who voted him in and not ole dog sweater.
Farce

Blue Ridge, GA

#72 Nov 24, 2012
Local Boy wrote:
<quoted text>You are the prime example of the incompetent people who run this county. Mason works for the people who voted him in and not ole dog sweater.
Just the way it is here in the county.Rich mans paradise poor mans nightmare.No jobs and no means of survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waste of Time with Mason 2 hr Tired of Politics 58
Eric Wood for SHERIFF 2 hr Tired of Politics 150
Mack Mason--The Arrogant *ss (Nov '12) 3 hr Educator 75
Sheriff Race 3 hr Miss Landers 12
Decent honest roof repairs? 4 hr I recommend 10
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 4 hr Renee 109
Hey Mack Mason (Dec '12) 5 hr Citizen Kane 33
Gowdergate Apr 26 Roxanne 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance