TMV: Citizen Feedback Research Request

TMV: Citizen Feedback Research Request

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Thanks

Gainesville, GA

#8 Sep 7, 2013
David,
Thanks for giving us this information. I appreciate it very much. In a Democracy it is very important for news papers to print information on our Government activities. This is one of our checks and balances the founding fathers envisioned. Since our local news papers never do any investigative reporting, we need someone to fill this gap. You are doing a service to all the taxpayers in Union.
shoop

Reidsville, GA

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Thanks wrote:
David,
Thanks for giving us this information. I appreciate it very much. In a Democracy it is very important for news papers to print information on our Government activities. This is one of our checks and balances the founding fathers envisioned. Since our local news papers never do any investigative reporting, we need someone to fill this gap. You are doing a service to all the taxpayers in Union.
We don't live in a democracy- we live in a republic-jeesh!
John

Cleveland, GA

#10 Sep 7, 2013
shoop wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't live in a democracy- we live in a republic-jeesh!
We live in a hell made by politicians .

ACOG

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Thanks wrote:
David,
I know David/MV could use funds to help in getting this information out to the public.
Just a thought

Commerce, GA

#12 Sep 7, 2013
Thanks wrote:
David,
One thing about old Norm he was a lot smarter than the fool Kennith has in there now. All he can write about is swimming in the creek naked or some other nonsense. The paper has always been slanted but Norm could write it so it didn't show up as bad as Duncan. Duncan doesn't even try and cover it up it seems.
email this

Commerce, GA

#15 Sep 7, 2013
SPAM.
Most citizens will regard your bullsheet as spam and continue on with their happy lives.

You don't have many friends do you, David?

I know your partner in crime, Linda, doesn't and that is why she is always so nasty, angry, and upset with life.
Reb

Jefferson, GA

#16 Sep 7, 2013
email this wrote:
SPAM.
Most citizens will regard your bullsheet as spam and continue on with their happy lives.
I know your partner in crime, Linda, doesn't and that is why she is always so nasty, angry, and upset with life.
Ole David writes pretty good. Bet he can put some words together that gets the county talking and people thinking. Go get em.
hahalol

Commerce, GA

#17 Sep 7, 2013
Good job MV, looks like you've got that fella worried. Keep up your good work. And know that a "silent majority" of people support you.
email this wrote:
SPAM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sushi Shack 6 min ivy log leonard 8
BoonDocks 10 min ivy log leonard 9
boycott mike's seafood till he takes orders at ... (Mar '11) 25 min Tampa born bred 290
Mason's grandson arrested in Murphy- special tr... 1 hr Wayne 18
banks (Sep '08) 2 hr self employed 5
Does it ever end? Any success at anything? 2 hr self employed 18
Stop calling Floridians Floridiots, we are all ... (Sep '16) 3 hr Ulysses S Grant CEO 20

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages