Galaxy Bowling is closing down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so well

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Jan 2, 2010
ucmom wrote:
I don't know, it must have been a mistake...now they say they are closing. Which is good news to me!
Your remark confuses me! Are you glad they are closing or are they not closing?
rsflorida

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Sep 14, 2011
Working man wrote:
<quoted text> No matter what is discussed someone always wants to blame every closing on the fact we do not have alcohol. What about the fact we are in a recession or that maybe there isn't enough people who want to bowl to support a bowling alley. Alcohol isn't the cause of all the problems this community has and it certainly isn't the answer to all the problems., Everyone doesn't need a drink to enjoy themselves or to eat.
Yeah, ok, but why can't we make this decision ourselves, rather than the governing body deciding with you that NOBODY should be allowed to have a beer or cocktail when they choose!!!
rsflorida

West Palm Beach, FL

#23 Sep 14, 2011
We were thinking about buying the bowling center, but when we saw that no alcohol was available, no way!!
He ck

Jefferson, GA

#24 Sep 14, 2011
Just what Blairsville needs, a bunch of drunken bowlers who would venture onto the highway and think it's a bowling ally.
Adams

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Sep 14, 2011
rsflorida wrote:
We were thinking about buying the bowling center, but when we saw that no alcohol was available, no way!!
They do serve beer there now and so far I have not wandered out in the road to throw my bowling ball. LOL

Might be able to buy it, as there has been a partner split up.
Timmy

Topton, NC

#26 Sep 14, 2011
rsflorida wrote:
We dont want your evil alcohol here floridiot.
do it

Commerce, GA

#27 Sep 14, 2011
Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
They do serve beer there now and so far I have not wandered out in the road to throw my bowling ball. LOL
Might be able to buy it, as there has been a partner split up.
Why don't you floridians leave the mountain folk alone.Go home,and bitch about your center.We are doing fine here.
Timmy

Otto, NC

#28 Sep 14, 2011
rsflorida wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, ok, but why can't we make this decision ourselves, rather than the governing body deciding with you that NOBODY should be allowed to have a beer or cocktail when they choose!!!
If you dont like it go back to flordee.
Happy Days

Pendergrass, GA

#29 Sep 15, 2011
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>If you dont like it go back to flordee.
Yawn
Cat Daddy

Dahlonega, GA

#30 Sep 15, 2011
Happy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Fonzie is really tired these days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mickey Cummings = RINO 23 min Rich Golfer 339
Trump brings country to a new low. 7 hr ugly 92
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 12 hr Sybil Denise Ballew 84
doctors 12 hr dgd478 4
Union County School Board / superintendent 13 hr OathKeeper 3
School system secret Thu Boo hoo 1
School Board buying votes Thu Hooty 13

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages