Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting this guy? I encountered him at the grocery store. His typical line, "You have nice feet".
big news

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

My wife was in Ingles a few days ago. She wears sandals most of the time. A guy, probably the same one, came up to her and said "I like your toes". Something ain't right here, and he could wind up in trouble...
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Slowpok! show him your feet, that will cure him for sure.
goober

Paonia, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

I think most men have that kind of fetish. I wish I had a foot,

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Floridian wrote:
Slowpok! show him your feet, that will cure him for sure.
Iz haint gots no webs tween my toes, he just likes Floridian feets whats got them webs. Poor feller iffin he ever sees Georgia Idiots feets he will shore nuff falls in love. Her feets look kinda like Bat wings them webs is so big.
Shoop

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Could it be Buster Brown? He lives in a shoe, he has a dog Tige-he lives there too.
Licker

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Addew wrote:
Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting this guy? I encountered him at the grocery store. His typical line, "You have nice feet".
I had on orange toe polish and he asked me if it tasted like oranges so I told him to lick them n tell me.. so he did..right there in the store!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Addew wrote:
You art to told him to lick them clean for you.
The Creek

Prattville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

This man has done this in several stores around town. I think that is just disgusting.
JaC

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

big news wrote:
My wife was in Ingles a few days ago. She wears sandals most of the time. A guy, probably the same one, came up to her and said "I like your toes". Something ain't right here, and he could wind up in trouble...
I was in walmart(electronic dept)a few days ago, and this same man brushed up against my arm and said "Your toes are pretty". You are right. Something is not right. I really do not want to encounter this again.

“Feedem Ragweed”

Since: Jun 12

Blairsville Ga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Says that to my wife and I will pull my foot out of his ass and see what he thinks of mine.

“yankees go back north”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iz haint gots no webs tween my toes, he just likes Floridian feets whats got them webs. Poor feller iffin he ever sees Georgia Idiots feets he will shore nuff falls in love. Her feets look kinda like Bat wings them webs is so big.
Rotfl that might just care him of his foot fetish.
may

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

The Creek wrote:
This man has done this in several stores around town. I think that is just disgusting.
Well I think you should shut the f*** up you close minded a**hole. Coming from somebody that doesn't have a fetish. But a heart?
Mntnews

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

may wrote:
<quoted text>Well I think you should shut the f*** up you close minded a**hole. Coming from somebody that doesn't have a fetish. But a heart?
Sounds like your the Freak!
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Even in Blairsville ? Is no place safe

We guys better be careful though, every time my wife asks me if I like her new shoes, I just kinda grunt - what is there to say about shoes ? But this guy, he might have invented a new pick up line.

Whatever happened to just putting your clothes in the washer at the laundromat and waiting for a good looking lady to come in, and while looking hopeless and forlorn, ask her for help ?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Jimmy- wrote:
<quoted text>Rotfl that might just care him of his foot fetish.
Great post.

Don't care what it read - never made it past the picture.
big news

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
Even in Blairsville ? Is no place safe
We guys better be careful though, every time my wife asks me if I like her new shoes, I just kinda grunt - what is there to say about shoes ? But this guy, he might have invented a new pick up line.
Whatever happened to just putting your clothes in the washer at the laundromat and waiting for a good looking lady to come in, and while looking hopeless and forlorn, ask her for help ?
That pick up line won't work in Blairsville. We don't have a laundromat.
Just a Thought

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

We do have a laundromat located in the shopping center across from the post office and a very good one. I do not think it would be the best place to meet single people or for someone with a strange fettish.
UC VOTER

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Just a Thought wrote:
We do have a laundromat located in the shopping center across from the post office and a very good one. I do not think it would be the best place to meet single people or for someone with a strange fettish.
Yep, right next to the Griddle. I'll recommend that place to anyone. I leave my blankets, comforters, and heavy items there to be laundered. They do the best job.

Foot fettish - could be worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 44 min Jemima 52,162
Bitch or Vote? 3 hr tax digest 40
Patrick Malone's Values 13 hr LOL 4
florida 15 hr Yup 6
Farmers Market Rip-Off 15 hr outsider 40
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 15 hr outsider 34
If Obama had son. 15 hr outsider 7
brmemc 17 hr Interesting 132

Search the Blairsville Forum:
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
Blairsville Dating