Whats New

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
tell all, lets change things up, tired of the same ole thing.
Gossipers

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Whats New wrote:
tell all, lets change things up, tired of the same ole thing.
Anyone hanging on topix at 4 am in the morning needs to get a life.
6:30 am is ok.
citizen

Dawsonville, GA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
froggy went a courtin and he did ride uh huh
Rotten

Jefferson, GA

#5 Feb 23, 2013
You are right. We hacked her computer and they are getting close and making plans. He has been pursuing for some time. This is hot!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#6 Feb 23, 2013
They say he was out at the cemetery on Young Harris at 2 in the morning
Rumor has it

Jefferson, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
yeah sissy might lose her grip on him and has been after her for some time, she can not afford to loose her yard man, so yeah she has done every thing she can to shed a bad light on this person, and rumor has it business is real bad
penciless

Jefferson, GA

#8 Feb 23, 2013
citizen wrote:
froggy went a courtin and he did ride uh huh
would he not need some lead in his pencil to ride and he is lacking in that department
Rotten

Jefferson, GA

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Rumor has it wrote:
yeah sissy might lose her grip on him and has been after her for some time, she can not afford to loose her yard man, so yeah she has done every thing she can to shed a bad light on this person, and rumor has it business is real bad
she will lose, he is hot commodity and she does not have a clue. he is so much more than a yard man she is pooty
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#11 Feb 23, 2013
They left out
Blairsville Cows

you have 2 cows
You are just like everyone else in Blairsville with a wife and daughter.
Pooty

Jefferson, GA

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Rotten wrote:
You are right. We hacked her computer and they are getting close and making plans. He has been pursuing for some time. This is hot!
and you do know you left "finger prints" all over the inside, bet you did not know you do not have to touch to leave a trail right back to you ....lol
Rotten

Jefferson, GA

#13 Feb 24, 2013
Pooty wrote:
<quoted text>and you do know you left "finger prints" all over the inside, bet you did not know you do not have to touch to leave a trail right back to you ....lol
Yeah you are right you ole battleaxe; but I am confident right this moment and a winner all the way just can't sleep! LOL
Pooty

Jefferson, GA

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Rotten wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you are right you ole battleaxe; but I am confident right this moment and a winner all the way just can't sleep! LOL
lots of folks are winners, but the question is WHAT IS THE PRIZE??? A limp DICK LMAO!!
Pooty

Jefferson, GA

#15 Feb 24, 2013
whoops, did I say that out loud, I meant a man named Dick that has a limp...LMFAO!!
big news

Jefferson, GA

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Floridian wrote:
They left out
Blairsville Cows
you have 2 cows
You are just like everyone else in Blairsville with a wife and daughter.
Mean and nasty....Shame on you.
Rotten

Jefferson, GA

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Pooty wrote:
whoops, did I say that out loud, I meant a man named Dick that has a limp...LMFAO!!
Hey pooty, how have you obtained that up front and personal information? Now if that is not what I have found what does that say about you? Are your fingerprints on that recently? LOMBL!
Pooty

Jefferson, GA

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Rotten wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pooty, how have you obtained that up front and personal information? Now if that is not what I have found what does that say about you? Are your fingerprints on that recently? LOMBL!
I hate to disappoint, but no my fingerprints want be found on that nasty thing, heard it first hand though, I guess they are in line behind you, I hear you like boys...LMAO

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#19 Feb 24, 2013
Pooty wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to disappoint, but no my fingerprints want be found on that nasty thing, heard it first hand though, I guess they are in line behind you, I hear you like boys...LMAO
Well I should like men I am a woman. Are you accusing him of being AC/DC?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Well I should like men I am a woman. Are you accusing him of being AC/DC?
Just saying! Sorry for interferring with the gossip going on here, good luck rotten.
Rotten

Jefferson, GA

#21 Feb 24, 2013
forget it LW you can't help out here. the jokes on me, hes a young kid. I'm exiting SOON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks to.... Union Road Dept. (Feb '11) 1 hr Paris 37
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 1 hr holetruth 152
INVESTIGATION: Union County vs. City of Blairsv... 2 hr tmv post 40
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) 3 hr tmv post 283
Interesting article-link What divides America 4 hr Robert martin 2
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 10 hr curious 961
the local people of blairsville 10 hr Ellijay 26

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match