Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time there was a mischevious little monkey who stood in the middle of the road playing. All of the other animals watched in dismay and cried out to the little monkey warning him that a great truck was coming. The monkey ignored them and continued to play, all the while claiming he saw no danger. Eventually the little monkey was crushed by the great truck. In dismay the other animals turned to the king and asked, Why? Why did the monkey not see?
And the Lion answered them and said, "because he chose to look the other way."
Justice and Truth can be like such a great truck. You can ignore them, and you can claim they are not coming - but in the end they will crush a fool.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
I got it. You are the monkey. Being told that you are silly but disregarding it. Watch out for that truck!
Scratching my head

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time there was a mischevious little monkey who stood in the middle of the road playing. All of the other animals watched in dismay and cried out to the little monkey warning him that a great truck was coming. The monkey ignored them and continued to play, all the while claiming he saw no danger. Eventually the little monkey was crushed by the great truck. In dismay the other animals turned to the king and asked, Why? Why did the monkey not see?
And the Lion answered them and said, "because he chose to look the other way."
Justice and Truth can be like such a great truck. You can ignore them, and you can claim they are not coming - but in the end they will crush a fool.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
It is also interesting to me how you have decided to inject useless prose rather than address the comment. You should run for congress and utilize your filibustering tactics there.
Mouse in your pocket

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Scratching my head wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it. You are the monkey. Being told that you are silly but disregarding it. Watch out for that truck!
If only...squish.
We shall have his memorial on a pile of horse dung at the arena.
Then, name a day at the farmer's market in honor of TOPIX biggest idiot.
Isn't he the weirdest person? I read his comments in total amazement that someont really thinks that distorted.
Dummo

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

I would say some open records were taken out and burned a few years ago..they won't be found...oh well..that how we roll here.
just asking

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Lamar always says that he is a open commissioner then why is he making it so hard for MV and acog to get the records they are asking for. Why doesn't he just hand over the records, it's the law. Makes me wonder what he is hiding.
could it be

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

just asking wrote:
Lamar always says that he is a open commissioner then why is he making it so hard for MV and acog to get the records they are asking for. Why doesn't he just hand over the records, it's the law. Makes me wonder what he is hiding.
Could it be that this is another indication that he's a Barack-style Democrat --- saying he's open and transparent but completely the opposite.
Rich Golfer

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

just asking wrote:
My understanding there is no paperwork and never was any at the county level.
Smokey

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

just asking wrote:
Sheriff Justice said it best in the movie Smoky and the bandit when he told the cops 'You sumbiitches couldn't close a umbrella.' How we're we to ever know he was talking about a group of caves trying to harass a commissioner?
booger eating morons

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Topix booger-eatin' morons judge their own comments over and over to make it look like the comments are being well-received. Horseshit.

I've always believed Mountain Moron does this as well as makes comments under 100s of different names to look like there is agreement with his and ACOGs comments.

They live in this little world called TOPIX.
just asking

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

booger eating morons wrote:
Topix booger-eatin' morons judge their own comments over and over to make it look like the comments are being well-received. Horseshit.
I've always believed Mountain Moron does this as well as makes comments under 100s of different names to look like there is agreement with his and ACOGs comments.
They live in this little world called TOPIX.
aren't we a little touchy, are they getting close? are you next?
questions questions

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Poor Ms Deyton. I must be horrible to work for that man.
Barry Obama

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

hands in county tills wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we need to sit back and let all the crooks take our money. A little here a little there who cares, no one will prosecute. Cover it up is Union Counties motto.
Go MV.....
You hayseeds have finally got it figured out. Or did Fox News tell you that?
Barry Obama

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES? Sounds like good management that the voters approve of instead of buying power. Puhleeeeeeze. Crawl back under your stone.
Lamar sounds like my kind of guy.

Personally, I use hypnotism come election day. Its worked every time !

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES?.
Because they are dumb?
Joe

Watkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

questions questions wrote:
Poor Ms Deyton. I must be horrible to work for that man.
horrible pretty much sums it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Closing 9 hr makes no sense 15
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 hr rename 49,817
floridiots love to destroy the land 12 hr General Robert E Lee 12
resturant 15 hr Frank Angelos 3
Union County Development Authority 19 hr PTM 11
Republican Primary runoff 20 hr PTM 17
your opinion on blairsville methadone clinic (Dec '09) 20 hr truth 145
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••