Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Mountain Voice What is your email address ???
Just Asking Questions

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Why is it so hard for the county to provide proof that something was paid to the county? Is the county government so unorganized that it cannot prove someone paid them? Just asking ....
Sick and disgusting MV

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

You just love to f'k with people and try to ruin their lives. this isn't your horse and pony show. You don't live in Union County!!!

You are a real POS.
hands in county tills

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Sick and disgusting MV wrote:
You just love to f'k with people and try to ruin their lives. this isn't your horse and pony show. You don't live in Union County!!!
You are a real POS.
I guess we need to sit back and let all the crooks take our money. A little here a little there who cares, no one will prosecute. Cover it up is Union Counties motto.

Go MV.....
Allie

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

and Americans wonder why the country is in the financial mess its in..

I just find it so hard to believe there are those that defend people that steal their own hard earned money.. unless , just maybe they are a thief too.

just a thought.
John

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

People who are getting paid and or make a living on the taxes tend to go along with Lamar .Lamar is buying his power with our money .
You are stupid

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
People who are getting paid and or make a living on the taxes tend to go along with Lamar .Lamar is buying his power with our money .
How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES? Sounds like good management that the voters approve of instead of buying power. Puhleeeeeeze. Crawl back under your stone.
In the Know

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES? Sounds like good management that the voters approve of instead of buying power. Puhleeeeeeze. Crawl back under your stone.
Hey stupid if you don't know by now how he buys votes then you will never know.
John

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

You are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lamar controls who has access to the vote machines . Mostly Lamar .
want the truth

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES?

Because there has been no one good or decent enough to vote for to replace him. All the jerks who run against Lamar are worse than him. His wins have been the result of the lesser of two evils. It is bad, but it could be a lot worse.
albert

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>Lamar controls who has access to the vote machines . Mostly Lamar .
There is your answer.. that will never change as he has been caught tampering with voting results and nothing happens..
pukey

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

You are a real POS.
I think you ment to direct this at someone,in the political arena.
my way of thinking

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

You are a real POS.
So, the Atlanta newspaper is not supposed to do any investigative articles unless the subject is from Atlanta?
John

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

want the truth wrote:
How does Lamar make people vote and elect him FOUR TIMES?
Because there has been no one good or decent enough to vote for to replace him. All the jerks who run against Lamar are worse than him. His wins have been the result of the lesser of two evils. It is bad, but it could be a lot worse.
WRONG!!!
You are stupid

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid if you don't know by now how he buys votes then you will never know.
Your bunch has tried to take down our county for a long time. You are all like a screaming kid in a movie theater. You know, those who disrupt what you're doing but don't accomplish anything besides being annoying. Maybe if you decide to change your shitty diaper you will feel better. Or, are you waiting for Lamar to change it? That's it. You want him to wipe your butt, and when he tells you to wipe your own you get mad.
You are stupid

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>Lamar controls who has access to the vote machines . Mostly Lamar .
Please tell me how he does this. Is it because he won't change your shitty diaper, or maybe he won't douche your yeast infection, so you feel inadequate to go vote? Try again.
I have an idea

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Allie wrote:
and Americans wonder why the country is in the financial mess its in..
I just find it so hard to believe there are those that defend people that steal their own hard earned money.. unless , just maybe they are a thief too.
just a thought.
If there is theft, call your Sheriff. Tell him all about it.
remember

Cedar Bluff, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Lamar is just an extension of Glen Gooch from the good old crooked days.
I have an idea

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. While I believe your statement was most likely made sarcastically, you are closer to the goal than you are aware. The Open Records Law as written sets out CRIMINAL penalties, as well as Civil. Below is an excerpt from the recently revised Georgia Code:
********* begin code section **********
50-18-74. Penalty for violations; procedure for commencement of prosecution.
(a) Any person or entity knowingly and willfully violating the provisions of this article by failing or refusing to provide access to records not subject to exemption from this article, by knowingly and willingly failing or refusing to provide access to such records within the time limits set forth in this article, or by knowingly and willingly frustrating or attempting to frustrate the access to records by intentionally making records difficult to obtain or review SHALL BE GUILTY OF A MISDEMEANOR and upon CONVICTION shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $1,000.00 for the first violation. Alternatively, a civil penalty may be imposed by the court in any civil action brought pursuant to this article against any person who negligently violates the terms of this article in an amount not to exceed $1,000.00 for the first violation. A civil penalty or CRIMINAL fine not to exceed $2,500.00 per violation may be imposed for each additional violation that the violator commits within a 12 month period from the date the first penalty or fine was imposed. It shall be a defense to any criminal action under this Code section that a person has acted in good faith in his or her actions. In addition, persons or entities that destroy records for the purpose of preventing their disclosure under this article may be subject to prosecution under Code Section 45-11-1.
(b) A prosecution under this Code section may only be COMMENCED BY ISSUANCE OF A CITATION IN THE SAME MANNER AS AN ARREST WARRANT for a peace officer pursuant to Code Section 17-4-40; such citation shall be personally served upon the accused. The defendant shall not be arrested prior to the time of trial, except that a defendant who fails to appear for arraignment or trial may thereafter be arrested pursuant to a bench warrant and required to post a bond for his or her future appearance.
********* end code section **********
With that said, this approach and all of the complicated nuances and political repercussions and infighting sure to follow - are being studied. It would all start with a Police Report.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
I have yet to see any examples of any failure to comply.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 48 min rename 39,508
Hair cutter 2 hr Chester 13
EMC rate hike (Jan '11) 10 hr No troll 11
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 10 hr Super troll 280
Tired of Giving 10 hr Kris 7
Looking for a friendly community 13 hr RRG 15
Blairsville 17 hr RRG 2
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs