Ga House Candidate Lance to Increase ...
learn to read

Dahlonega, GA

#44 Sep 10, 2010
Don't know what all this is about because Stephen's father is most certainly NOT Dale Allison, try again with more whatever...
learn to read

Dahlonega, GA

#45 Sep 10, 2010
Curious wrote:
Ok the above article has Dale Allison and he is Stephens dad. It said he was disbarred. Stephen wasn't. Stephen truly can't help what his dad did. I am more curious to know what it meant on an earlier post that said Stephen was associated with the Bishop Earl Paulk. Is this the same Earl Paulk that was a minister in Atlanta? If so how is Stephen associated with him?
What difference does it make if he was associated with that person? Is he now?, what does ANY of this have to do with Stephen, the man he is today and has done an outstanding job for our district for the past two years?

Dirty politics at work, shame on them:(( and probably not by the Lance family, they need to check their over zeolot supporters...
stealing signs and posting falsehoods...not something the family would condone or support, shame on all of you.
what the heck

Waterloo, Canada

#46 Sep 10, 2010
learn to read wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make if he was associated with that person? Is he now?, what does ANY of this have to do with Stephen, the man he is today and has done an outstanding job for our district for the past two years?
Dirty politics at work, shame on them:(( and probably not by the Lance family, they need to check their over zeolot supporters...
stealing signs and posting falsehoods...not something the family would condone or support, shame on all of you.
Why not just answer the questions that Curious posed? If there is nothing to hide what does it matter? Curious if they don't want to answer these questions for you just go to google and research it. And while your at it you might as well google Eddie Long. This is just the tip of the iceberg. And by the way "Learn to Read" the Allison supporters started this when they tried to drag Jacks dad into this. SHAME ON THEM
hillBilly

Newnan, GA

#47 Sep 10, 2010
learn to read wrote:
Don't know what all this is about because Stephen's father is most certainly NOT Dale Allison, try again with more whatever...
What a shock this will be to Stephen!!! Just think of all those wasted Father's Day cards ... what a shame! Not to mention all the hours he spent trying to get his un-father out of legal jams ...or was he helping him get in them?
tweedledee

Texarkana, TX

#48 Sep 11, 2010
learn to read wrote:
So if you know it all, tell us about who his daddy is.
Shyla

Milledgeville, GA

#49 Sep 11, 2010
If Stephen's father was associated with Earl Paulk, it would definitely be something to worry about and it woud most certainly affect my vote. I'd like to know. What is the dad's name again?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#50 Sep 11, 2010
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
Last I checked the only one running against the Fat Boy was Jack, None of his kin.
And yet you continue to attack Allison's family.

Location hidden

#51 Sep 11, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your source for all this so-called "dirt" on Stephen Allison is a guy who claimed to have known about 9/11 before it happened, has lost every lawsuit he ever filed, has been investigated by the FBI and Secret Service (for threatening to kill the President), stalks his family, pulled a gun on his ex-wife and on and on and on. Your passion for "truth" is amazing.

Location hidden

#52 Sep 11, 2010
While we're so concerned about "truth" in Blairsville and fair campaigning, why are so many of Allison's signs disappearing out of people's front yards and along the roadways?

Since: Aug 10

Texarkana, TX

#55 Sep 11, 2010
Velian Hill wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you continue to attack Allison's family.
You know, the more you post on a topic the more it stays at the top of the forum. If I were you I'd let it drop.

Location hidden

#56 Sep 11, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way. Why won't Jack Lance tell us what he stands for. I get it that he grew up in the mountains but what does he stand for? Every time someone asks him a question someone else (Nelson Thomas, Jake Gooch) answers it.

What does Jack Lance stand for?
Give it a rest

Midway Park, NC

#57 Sep 11, 2010
Neither of the candidate's fathers can cast a vote as a representative regardless of who gets elected. Focus on the issues and look at what they stand for beacause they are the only ones that matter. At the same time listen to their words carefully since some politicians say stuff just to get elected but once there go back to their real roots.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#58 Sep 11, 2010
Curious wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Ok the above article has Dale Allison and he is Stephens dad. It said he was disbarred. Stephen wasn't. Stephen truly can't help what his dad did. I am more curious to know what it meant on an earlier post that said Stephen was associated with the Bishop Earl Paulk. Is this the same Earl Paulk that was a minister in Atlanta? If so how is Stephen associated with him?
goto wwww.google.com and enter the names in question, just type them all in (plus any other words related to your question) and see what's returned. Should answer your questions on most anything.

Texarkana, TX

#59 Sep 12, 2010
Just determined to keep it going aren't you, twit? Here's Jack's
website. Or better yet stop by his campaign headquarters and ask him yourself.
www.lanceforhouse.com
Old timer

Jefferson, GA

#60 Sep 12, 2010
citizen1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, I get it now. Allison supporters don't want people to stick to bringing up dirt on his blood kin outlaws. They want to bring in the in-laws too! I'm not not sure they really want to go there ...
you finally revealed your true stripes---you started this thread and then had your cronies act like it was the Allison people----you gave yourself away. Pretty crafty and pretty typical of the dirty politics played in Union Co. for a long time. I wont lie to you. Im for Allison---not like you who play cowardly games with peoples lives behind names like truthis---what a crock---The dirty politic started here long before Allison came---he just ran into it not having a clue. The day I saw Jack being introduced by Carleton Colwell----I became an Allison Backer right away. Good luck Stephen. You are up against some of the sleeziest people around---keep your guard up---they will stop at nothing to get back their power. And all you locals who know the truth----know what I am saying is true

Texarkana, TX

#61 Sep 12, 2010
Old timer wrote:
<quoted text> you finally revealed your true stripes---you started this thread and then had your cronies act like it was the Allison people----you gave yourself away. Pretty crafty and pretty typical of the dirty politics played in Union Co. for a long time. I wont lie to you. Im for Allison---not like you who play cowardly games with peoples lives behind names like truthis---what a crock---The dirty politic started here long before Allison came---he just ran into it not having a clue. The day I saw Jack being introduced by Carleton Colwell----I became an Allison Backer right away. Good luck Stephen. You are up against some of the sleeziest people around---keep your guard up---they will stop at nothing to get back their power. And all you locals who know the truth----know what I am saying is true
Interesting, you people start this thread and when it falls flat you try to blame it on Lance supporters.

First off I never ever heard any of the dirt on Allison's father not even last election when Democrats in this county had good reason to bring it out. Fat Boys lies got him elected last time (remember the alleged Jenkins standin @ the parade?) No one even the Dems ever hinted at an unsavory biography. So who is slimeing who?
Looks to me like ya'll are awfully worried to be slinging so much bullshit.
wowzer

Jefferson, GA

#62 Sep 12, 2010
Truthis Blairsville wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, you people start this thread and when it falls flat you try to blame it on Lance supporters.
First off I never ever heard any of the dirt on Allison's father not even last election when Democrats in this county had good reason to bring it out. Fat Boys lies got him elected last time (remember the alleged Jenkins standin @ the parade?) No one even the Dems ever hinted at an unsavory biography. So who is slimeing who?
Looks to me like ya'll are awfully worried to be slinging so much bullshit.
Just who do you think are "you people"? Are you really that dense that you can't see the forest for the trees?

PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT LIES DID STEPHEN TELL TO GET ELECTED?
I REALLY WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE.

See the last time around it was a differnt family and now apparently the game has changed, you just made a very good point, why is this family (Lance) being so hateful and negative when the Jenkins family didn't feel the need to???

You best get YOUR fact straight, it wasn't the Allison campaign that brought to light that Jenkins hadn't been in the parade, it was in the North GA News. And using slurs instead of a person's name just paints you as the type of person you are, enough said...
How pathetic you appear
believer

Jefferson, GA

#63 Sep 12, 2010
wowzer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who do you think are "you people"? Are you really that dense that you can't see the forest for the trees?
PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHAT LIES DID STEPHEN TELL TO GET ELECTED?
I REALLY WANT AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE.
See the last time around it was a differnt family and now apparently the game has changed, you just made a very good point, why is this family (Lance) being so hateful and negative when the Jenkins family didn't feel the need to???
You best get YOUR fact straight, it wasn't the Allison campaign that brought to light that Jenkins hadn't been in the parade, it was in the North GA News. And using slurs instead of a person's name just paints you as the type of person you are, enough said...
How pathetic you appear
Please explain something to me....What is Mr. Allison and his supporters afraid of? Why are you so enraged? I am wanting to know about Stephen Allisons association with Earl Paulk. Just explain it. Why is he so worried about his fathers disbarment? He is not responsible for his fathers "deeds". Unless he was or is involved with them or the people that were associated with it. If there is nothing to hide then just explain it.
wowzer

Jefferson, GA

#64 Sep 12, 2010
believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain something to me....What is Mr. Allison and his supporters afraid of? Why are you so enraged? I am wanting to know about Stephen Allisons association with Earl Paulk. Just explain it. Why is he so worried about his fathers disbarment? He is not responsible for his fathers "deeds". Unless he was or is involved with them or the people that were associated with it. If there is nothing to hide then just explain it.
There is nothing to explain. His father made his choices and paid the heavy price for it. He has paid the price.
Stephen is his own man and was not a part of that, it is past history.
Why this was brought up now is questionable at best, it was not an issue in the prior race. My best quess would be that some folks are either scared or this is the only way they know how to play???
I don't know, but I sure don't like it!!!
believer

Jefferson, GA

#65 Sep 12, 2010
Thank you for answering that. I feel that if Stephen will just come out publicly and explain all of this and include the Earl Paulk association, people would just quit bugging him about it. People can just be so underhanded and deceitful and I don't like it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall in Florida 50 min Timmy_ 28
Floridiots strikes again. 51 min Timmy_ 24
Cafe 2 hr The Griddle Cafe 12
Nates 2 hr the real American 16
Cheer up democrapts. 2 hr the real American 17
Blairsville or Union Animal Hospital??? (Sep '11) 4 hr gapeach706 58
r b (Jun '12) 6 hr Union County Has ... 215

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance