Comments
21 - 40 of 268 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2013
ACUMEN

Onalaska, WA

#21 Apr 13, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Talk about spin! Wow!
Well, Mr. "God" David, I'm not exposed, I'm not Lamar, I'm not anyone who hides or is alone. You are the joke and person who is always posting on TOPIX. It appears your life lacks.
Have fun, people, as you entertain each other.
"TRUTH IS"You would not know the truth if it hit you in the face!!!!!!!
david

Demorest, GA

#23 Apr 13, 2011
In your own scriptures it quotes I have said you are Gods, and all of you the children of the Most High. Why is it such a hard thing for you to accept that God Dwells within me, As ME, or that I say I am the son of God?

Even Christ quoted me when explaining this to you, and yet you never understood him either.

Now, I must leave Blairsville for a bit.

I have told everyone what to do. Get Ms Ella Mae's Land or Money returned to her. If you will fight for her, then you will be blessed. If you do not do this thing I ask of you, then it will be counted against the town as a whole.

http://tinyurl.com/3wg4xcf

Let us see who will do for another.
Bobby

Jefferson, GA

#24 Apr 13, 2011
david wrote:
In your own scriptures it quotes I have said you are Gods, and all of you the children of the Most High. Why is it such a hard thing for you to accept that God Dwells within me, As ME, or that I say I am the son of God?
Even Christ quoted me when explaining this to you, and yet you never understood him either.
Now, I must leave Blairsville for a bit.
I have told everyone what to do. Get Ms Ella Mae's Land or Money returned to her. If you will fight for her, then you will be blessed. If you do not do this thing I ask of you, then it will be counted against the town as a whole.
http://tinyurl.com/3wg4xcf
Let us see who will do for another.
I don't believe God ever filed a lawsuit. u might want to make a retraction.
posted by me

Murphy, NC

#25 Apr 13, 2011
david wrote:
In your own scriptures it quotes I have said you are Gods, and all of you the children of the Most High. Why is it such a hard thing for you to accept that God Dwells within me, As ME, or that I say I am the son of God?
Even Christ quoted me when explaining this to you, and yet you never understood him either.
Now, I must leave Blairsville for a bit.
I have told everyone what to do. Get Ms Ella Mae's Land or Money returned to her. If you will fight for her, then you will be blessed. If you do not do this thing I ask of you, then it will be counted against the town as a whole.
http://tinyurl.com/3wg4xcf
Let us see who will do for another.
Oh Pleeeese. What an idiot.
david

Demorest, GA

#26 Apr 13, 2011
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe God ever filed a lawsuit. u might want to make a retraction.
LOL - you wouldn't know God if he tweeked your nose, and I'm really not saying that to be mean. It's just true is all :)

Now,I really must go. I've always liked the following Chapter best. It gives me the strongest encouragement, the best reason to be, the greatest defense against fear. I will leave you with this for a while. Perhaps it will hold steady the hearts of the few, because I don't know when I will be back. Perhaps when someone speaks ill of me, a friend can simply reply with a link for me to this - http://tinyurl.com/3lhgued

Chapter 6
1 The fruit of love is in the planting
and giving of all the Spirit's fruits.
Love is the act of giving a part of
GOD unto your brother or sister.

2 To give peace, joy, kindness,
gentleness, goodness, faithfulness,
meekness, long suffering, temperance,
tolerance and boldness; this is love.

3 True love is found in selflessness;
in thinking of others; it is the trust in
GOD that his love for you shall be
perfect in it's caring for your needs, if
you will only do the same for another.

4 It is written that GOD is love. I tell
you that if you would find GOD, you
must sow the seeds of love.
To accomplish this thing, you must
first produce the fruit within yourself.

5 To love GOD is to love the fullness
of GOD; He is the wholeness of all
of His creation.

6 To love the LORD with all of your
heart, and all of your mind, and all
of your soul requires that you love all
of His creation with the fullness of
your being. The fullness of love is
found in the whole life of a man.

7 The shame of man is in his pride,
for he chose to love himself more than
the fullness of GOD; our GOD is One
with all things; wherefore are you separate?

Read the entire book here - http://tinyurl.com/3lhgued

Ref Verse 3: Who will help Ms. Ella Mae?
This IS a test.
Rich Redneck II

Commerce, GA

#27 Apr 13, 2011
david wrote:
In your own scriptures it quotes I have said you are Gods, and all of you the children of the Most High. Why is it such a hard thing for you to accept that God Dwells within me, As ME, or that I say I am the son of God?
Even Christ quoted me when explaining this to you, and yet you never understood him either.
Now, I must leave Blairsville for a bit.
I have told everyone what to do. Get Ms Ella Mae's Land or Money returned to her. If you will fight for her, then you will be blessed. If you do not do this thing I ask of you, then it will be counted against the town as a whole.
http://tinyurl.com/3wg4xcf
Let us see who will do for another.
Come on David, your Mormon slip is showing... you are not a god now, nor will you ever be a god in the future... there is but ONE GOD...
boodoodle

United States

#28 Apr 13, 2011
david wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Christian. Not a Jew. Not a Mulsim. etc etc..
God dwells in me, AS ME.
Religion is simply a tool to keep those who have not yet found the path to God, firmly in line. Unfortunately, most religions have nothing to do with God.
I sometimes get a kick out of people thinking I am a Christian. Or a Republican. Or a Democrat.
i am david. God dwells in me, AS ME.
Touche'.... I've read in many philosophical writings that God (or whatever you refer as your deity ... I call it the universal truth) dwells in all of us .... we just have to know how to get in touch with it.

BTW, speaking of a person changing .... I would hate to go back to my early years with all the partying and h-ll raising .... but hey, it was the mid 1960's (Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, etc) but I was tame compared to most in that era .... never got into the drug scene but did party hardy.
boodoodle

United States

#29 Apr 13, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Please say it is not so wrote:
<quoted text>
"He stated he wanted a retraction about the armed robbery, what about the other two allegations?
They are absolutely correct. No problem there."
As a young man with landscaping business, after customer refused for months to pay, I attempted to steal equipment from her garage as cost replacement. It was dumb.
The habitual violator was the result of an alcoholic youth that came to a halt when my 1st born son died of SIDS, and I went on a several year drinking tear. The 3rd DUI (no wrecks or accidents involved) ended me with a 1 year guest pass to the county jail. Best thing that ever happened to me.
Ain't it funny how when you tell the truth, you got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Unless of course you worry about all the "Christians" that'll crucify you for your past sins :)
Any more questions? As for me I think I'll sit back and watch the fun as the holier than thou's that have spotless pasts start gathering stones to toss :)
I'm confused .... are you saying that David made the statements above or are YOU making them? The quotes are confusing. Who is 'please say it's not so'? Where did they write this?

Since: Mar 11

USA

#30 Apr 13, 2011
From the thread titled "THE BIG LIE":
----------
Please say it is not so wrote:
<quoted text>
He stated he wanted a retraction about the armed robbery, what about the other two allegations?
david wrote:
<quoted text>
They are absolutely correct. No problem there.
As a young man with landscaping business, after customer refused for months to pay, I attempted to steal equipment from her garage as cost replacement. It was dumb.
The habitual violator was the result of an alcoholic youth that came to a halt when my 1st born son died of SIDS, and I went on a several year drinking tear. The 3rd DUI (no wrecks or accidents involved) ended me with a 1 year guest pass to the county jail. Best thing that ever happened to me.
Ain't it funny how when you tell the truth, you got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Unless of course you worry about all the "Christians" that'll crucify you for your past sins :)
Any more questions? As for me I think I'll sit back and watch the fun as the holier than thou's that have spotless pasts start gathering stones to toss :)

Since: Mar 11

USA

#31 Apr 13, 2011
What a difference the "/QUOTE" tag makes.
;)
boodoodle

United States

#32 Apr 14, 2011
PersonaNonGrata wrote:
From the thread titled "THE BIG LIE":
----------
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks PersonaNonGrata, I missed that thread .... BUT is the poster sure it's the same person as Mountain Voice .... if not, another case for a slander lawsuit will be in the works.
Observer

Dahlonega, GA

#33 Apr 14, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks PersonaNonGrata, I missed that thread .... BUT is the poster sure it's the same person as Mountain Voice .... if not, another case for a slander lawsuit will be in the works.
Pull that gerbil out of your ass, dumbdoodle.
boodoodle

United States

#34 Apr 14, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Please say it is not so wrote:
<quoted text>
"He stated he wanted a retraction about the armed robbery, what about the other two allegations?
They are absolutely correct. No problem there."
As a young man with landscaping business, after customer refused for months to pay, I attempted to steal equipment from her garage as cost replacement. It was dumb.
The habitual violator was the result of an alcoholic youth that came to a halt when my 1st born son died of SIDS, and I went on a several year drinking tear. The 3rd DUI (no wrecks or accidents involved) ended me with a 1 year guest pass to the county jail. Best thing that ever happened to me.
Ain't it funny how when you tell the truth, you got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Unless of course you worry about all the "Christians" that'll crucify you for your past sins :)
Any more questions? As for me I think I'll sit back and watch the fun as the holier than thou's that have spotless pasts start gathering stones to toss :)
Something is telling me that 'Exposed' and 'The Truth' are the same person .... he/she must be a glutton for punishment.
Rich Redneck II

Commerce, GA

#35 Apr 14, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is telling me that 'Exposed' and 'The Truth' are the same person .... he/she must be a glutton for punishment.
Something tells me that Boodoodle and Phyllis Diller are the same person...
Rich Redneck II

Commerce, GA

#36 Apr 14, 2011
...Wait, I take that back... I don't want to insult Phyllis Diller...
Frank

Dawsonville, GA

#37 Apr 20, 2011
david wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Christian. Not a Jew. Not a Mulsim. etc etc..
God dwells in me, AS ME.
Religion is simply a tool to keep those who have not yet found the path to God, firmly in line. Unfortunately, most religions have nothing to do with God.
I sometimes get a kick out of people thinking I am a Christian. Or a Republican. Or a Democrat.
i am david. God dwells in me, AS ME.
Is the person posting this Mountain Voice aka David Hopkins?
Rose

AOL

#38 Apr 20, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the person posting this Mountain Voice aka David Hopkins?
Yes.
boodoodle

United States

#39 Apr 20, 2011
The Truth wrote:
Please say it is not so wrote:
<quoted text>
"He stated he wanted a retraction about the armed robbery, what about the other two allegations?
They are absolutely correct. No problem there."
As a young man with landscaping business, after customer refused for months to pay, I attempted to steal equipment from her garage as cost replacement. It was dumb.
The habitual violator was the result of an alcoholic youth that came to a halt when my 1st born son died of SIDS, and I went on a several year drinking tear. The 3rd DUI (no wrecks or accidents involved) ended me with a 1 year guest pass to the county jail. Best thing that ever happened to me.
Ain't it funny how when you tell the truth, you got nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Unless of course you worry about all the "Christians" that'll crucify you for your past sins :)
Any more questions? As for me I think I'll sit back and watch the fun as the holier than thou's that have spotless pasts start gathering stones to toss :)
Post your source for the words you wrote above .... if you don't then your words contain ZERO credibility to readers and is sueable for slander/libel by MV.
boodoodle

United States

#40 Apr 21, 2011
I see Kathy has not yet posted her source for her slanderous info concerning MV = Kathy has zero credibility.
Alabama

Dawsonville, GA

#41 Apr 21, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your source for the words you wrote above .... if you don't then your words contain ZERO credibility to readers and is sueable for slander/libel by MV.
He admitted to it, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min ChicknButt 53,340
h7n9 (May '13) 2 hr tmv post 98
Steve's Steakhouse Cookie Jar 2 hr facebook 52
brmemc 9 hr majority 242
Hold The Smoked Meat And Texas Toast: A Vegan, ... 19 hr Dinie 24
Blairsville or Union Animal Hospital??? (Sep '11) Fri Scott 55
It shouldn't be this **** hard to find a job (Mar '13) Fri Wonder 44
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••