The New Liberty Clan of Murphy, NC

The New Liberty Clan of Murphy, NC

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Linclon

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Does anyone have any info on the Prepper Clan residing in Murphy, NC, that call themselves the New Liberty Group? I have been told they are hoarding large amounts of Gold, Food, Weapons, and that they are complete morons, Please list their addresses. We want to know who these hoarders are. We will list an e-mail in the coming weeks that anyone can send addresses for these Marxist rebels. Its my understanding they're extremists, right-wing crackpots, Marxist, disguised as Conservative Christians.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#2 Dec 26, 2013
Linclon wrote:
Does anyone have any info on the Prepper Clan residing in Murphy, NC, that call themselves the New Liberty Group? I have been told they are hoarding large amounts of Gold, Food, Weapons, and that they are complete morons, Please list their addresses. We want to know who these hoarders are. We will list an e-mail in the coming weeks that anyone can send addresses for these Marxist rebels. Its my understanding they're extremists, right-wing crackpots, Marxist, disguised as Conservative Christians.
All assumptions. Nothing to substantiate these claims.
Prepper people have the right to exist just like anyone else.

My advice to others is do not send any information about these people to an email address.the above. If they are doing something illegal, let law enforcement deal with it.
The preppers do not need to be persecuted in a free country for their beliefs. Remember this IS America.

The end result will be some idiot, like the person who wrote this, confronting the preppers and that wouldn't end up very pretty. Armed people are armed for a reason.

If I find out who they are, I might join 'em.
Truth

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Law Enforcement has nothing to do with FREE SPEECH and a request by the people to know who these radical Preppers are, is our right The people have the right to request other people to share who is who and who is on what side. To use Law Enforcement to scare people away is a tyrannical tactic. Remember this, public records are public for a reason, and free speech is still allowed, correct? So please let us know who this Liberty Group is. We need to know who the Marxist people are.
Correction

Blairsville, GA

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Linclon wrote:
Does anyone have any info on the Prepper Clan residing in Murphy, NC, that call themselves the New Liberty Group? I have been told they are hoarding large amounts of Gold, Food, Weapons, and that they are complete morons, Please list their addresses. We want to know who these hoarders are. We will list an e-mail in the coming weeks that anyone can send addresses for these Marxist rebels. Its my understanding they're extremists, right-wing crackpots, Marxist, disguised as Conservative Christians.
Marxists are not right wing. As you move from right to left on the spectrum, the farther to the left, the more government control and ownership by the government. Those categorized as Marxist, Nazis, etc., are on the left side because they are for more government control & ownership.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#5 Dec 26, 2013
Truth wrote:
Law Enforcement has nothing to do with FREE SPEECH and a request by the people to know who these radical Preppers are, is our right The people have the right to request other people to share who is who and who is on what side. To use Law Enforcement to scare people away is a tyrannical tactic. Remember this, public records are public for a reason, and free speech is still allowed, correct? So please let us know who this Liberty Group is. We need to know who the Marxist people are.
You are the person who sounds radical.
Who are you?

Aren't you the same person who recently ranted and raved about a radio show?

I'm with the Preppers -- not yours. I think all of us should think about preparing ourselves for the future because of the unstable condition of this country.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#6 Dec 26, 2013
Besides, don't you live in Blairsville, GEORGIA, not NORTH CAROLINA?

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Rich Golfer wrote:
Besides, don't you live in Blairsville, GEORGIA, not NORTH CAROLINA?
Pepper is nother name for Boodoodle han her clan what lives in thet gated community up yonder. The ony harm thet they might doz is sick one of their pet cats on you. ROTFL
Truth

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Correct, Marxist are on the left traditionally, but these extremist right-wing crackpots are hijacking the conservative party in the name of religion for personal gain. These right wing nuts think that the Pope is a Socialist, that the President is a Marxist, and that Jesus was a socialist. Jesus acted compassionate and cared for the poor and told the rich to give-up their riches in order enter the promise land. Jesus preached to help one another. Heck, the Pope was labeled a socialist by Rush last week because he said that capitalism lacked consideration for equality for others.

As for the radio show, yes, its a one-sided show with no opposing views. The right screams at opposing views and shuts them out. They cannot have a conversation, just watch a little of FOX. Heck look at the folks here how they attack without conversation. They do not understand dialog, its always screaming and threats of violence to resolve problems with opposing parties. They are radical control freaks. I say they are Marxist because they are obstructionist to our system of government, constantly attempting to bring it down. How American is that? How American is Nullification? There is already a system within the Constitution that if a state disagrees with any federal law, you bring it before the US Supreme court, which thus interprets the constitutionality of the law in question. What the crackpots like Dr. Dan will tell you is that the US Supreme Court does not interpret the law, but rather he and the states do. This is why I say he is a crackpot and should keep is day job and not play the constitutional scholar he pretends to be. You people that defend this right wing agenda that constantly attempts to bring down our government are commies. Its my opinion, okay... can I not have that right of free speech with out being attacked? Anyone in my opinion who attempts to bring down our government by means outside the mechanisms already established by the Constitution are enemies of our country, PERIOD!

I personally have traveled the entire world and each time I return home I realize how each any every day our country is becoming more divided through pure ignorance. The rest of the world laughs at us constantly, and they will take advantage of our infighting when the time comes. Communist countries take advantage and help fuel the Right Wing's desire to destroy our system of government. What is terrifying to me is the ignorance of the people being used against one another and not seeing it for what it really is. The rest of the world does see it and questions the intelligence of the American people and how will they survive. We are act no different than the Roman empire once did.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#9 Dec 26, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> Pepper is nother name for Boodoodle han her clan what lives in thet gated community up yonder. The ony harm thet they might doz is sick one of their pet cats on you. ROTFL
Funny you should mention Boodoodle as I thought that person might be behind this post.
Bushmaster

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Hammer. SIGINT trigger advised the dryqueen mobile is in route to Liberty1 as of this morning. Arrives today @ liberty1.
HUMIT

United States

#12 Dec 26, 2013
338 hardware being tested by Liberty Clan.
HUMIT

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2013
Dry-queen has arrived at Liberty1.
a prepper

Murphy, NC

#14 Dec 26, 2013
Just a thought

Commerce, GA

#15 Dec 27, 2013
Their are several in Union County that believe in being prepared. I being one of them. Ammo is essential as is food and water. I don't hunt because I can't see killing something that has done me no harm but I don't have a problem shooting someone who would take the very food it would take to keep my family alive.
I Got Answers

Canton, GA

#16 Dec 27, 2013
I do not know anything about the so called radical "douche bags" you seek. You sound crazy as hell your self tho.

As far as "How American is Nullification? " ...Well, it is perfectly American since it is a legal safety net woven into the fabric of American law.

I hope you find your nut jobs, and yall have it out one on one ...both sides spouting incorrect bull crap...but none tha less, have it out..
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17 Dec 27, 2013
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head,
Feed your head.

That's a Big 10-4 good buddy !!!!
Good Start

United States

#18 Dec 27, 2013
I Got Answers wrote:
I do not know anything about the so called radical "douche bags" you seek. You sound crazy as hell your self tho.
As far as "How American is Nullification? " ...Well, it is perfectly American since it is a legal safety net woven into the fabric of American law.
I hope you find your nut jobs, and yall have it out one on one ...both sides spouting incorrect bull crap...but none tha less, have it out..
We had a good start here for dialog and you had to call someone crazy. You see, this is my point, we cannot have conversation without insult to others, why? This is what is consistent by most on the right, to insult, or get loud and emotional. So lets try it again, you say nothing bad, and I will say nothing bad. Just the facts. 1) you say Nullification is part of our Constitution, and I ask, where do you get your information, please provide material. I will provide the following to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_ (U.S._Constitution)

From what I read, its only a theory that has never been accepted to date. My thoughts are if you do NOT have the Supremacy Clause, then you have NO federal rule of Law. If that is the case, then get rid of the federal government and lets see how well off we all shall be. Do not get me wrong, I am for states' right's, but within the federal Constitutional limits. What has happened here today is that the many that have already have taken advantage of our system can no longer do so at will, and so they now feel a need for re-interpreting our Constitution. Having said that, they will use whatever means necessary today in their attempts to persuade others to think their way. My problem is, why do some people not question the issues, or is it that you take your information on faith, no different than religion? There is no examination, nor investigation for the truth. I can listen to preacher rant for hours and I can only chose to believe it on faith, for there is no real proof on most of it. This is no different than listening to the rant by an extremists. They have no proof, although they will tell you they do, and put people on their show that agree with them. Its always a very loud and emotionally charged show. This somehow helps confort the many that feel "very insecure and lost and a need for belonging", no different that many that go to church. A need to be a sheeple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple

So for now, please answer the nullification question with more than a one sentence faith type response answer. Has nullification been used successfully and if we were to abandon the federal Supreme court, what would the dynamics of our country look like? My opinion, yes, you would give the power back to all the states to do as they please and the USA as we know it today would cease to exist. What unites us all today and makes us so strong would weaken us all, and every state would have to fend for themselves. That is my vision of what would happen in few words. So when you jump aboard the extremists views shared by some under the disguise of liberty, freedom, God, etc.....Stop and think for a minute if they are not they are not just capitalizing on your emotional senses, rather than your logical and intellectual abilities to question truth from fiction? Most of these people that preach for liberty, freedom, etc....investigate their personal lives and you will be amazed how much they truly believe in freedom for others, help their neighbors, or go to church and believe in God. They use these flag words of FREEDOM, LIBERTY, GOD, INDIVIDUAL personal responsibility as a form of hypnosis.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2013
Good Start wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Has nullification been used successfully and if we were to abandon the federal Supreme court, what would the dynamics of our country look like? My opinion, yes, you would give the power back to all the states to do as they please and the USA as we know it today would cease to exist...
The Articles of Confederation were abandoned for the Constitution, exchanging a weak central government for a strong one. Course this inhibits some folks who pine to take their country back, they never say what they're taking it back to.
big news

Maysville, GA

#20 Dec 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head,
Feed your head.
That's a Big 10-4 good buddy !!!!

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#21 Jan 1, 2014
I Got Answers wrote:
I do not know anything about the so called radical "douche bags" you seek. You sound crazy as hell your self tho.
As far as "How American is Nullification? " ...Well, it is perfectly American since it is a legal safety net woven into the fabric of American law.
I hope you find your nut jobs, and yall have it out one on one ...both sides spouting incorrect bull crap...but none tha less, have it out..
Funny how the tolerance mongers come out in a fury. For one, I'm an educated White man, who is most definitely racially aware. That said not a single one of you can hold a strictly intellectual conversation, and win on the facts alone. Hardcore empirical fact. That is why all of your handwringing, name calling, and sarcasm is so very audible... you have nothing of value to say. Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was going on? 15 min Believe 4
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 24 min Advocate4Clean 300
Our towns food is terrible 2 hr Food Critic 72
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 16 hr Peeps Cummings 209
Cheaters (Jul '15) 18 hr Tammy 35
The Cowboy Store 21 hr Some Things Never... 13
Pros and Cons of coming out as a gay person (Jan '14) Tue Lindsey Graham 103

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages