First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Little Amos wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are a school teacher, I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to your question.
Now Lil Amos,

You know they didn't have TeeVee, movies, or even electricity at that militia camp school your Daddy sent you to.

Thank goodness you all could have weenie roasts at the book burnings where those nasty "Science" books were burned.

Ah, those were the days.
Amos_1

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Sep 13, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Lil Amos,
You know they didn't have TeeVee, movies, or even electricity at that militia camp school your Daddy sent you to.
Thank goodness you all could have weenie roasts at the book burnings where those nasty "Science" books were burned.
Ah, those were the days.

Maybes youse can answer this question. What is the significance of the extension of pi? or maybes your buddies Oh my wants to gives it a try since its not a yes or no question.

Little Amos learned thats in the first grades....whiles corking marshmallows over an open fire.

Amos_1

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Sep 13, 2012

The answer is similar to Obamacare.......

Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#24 Sep 13, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Like I posted, he cant answer a yes or no question.
Like all freedom loving Americans, I can pick and chose which questions I answer and how they are answered. This is one of the beauties of living in America, I'm surprised you don't know this.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Now Lil Amos,
Ah, those were the days.
That would explain the "accelerated placement", it's easy to "gradeeate" when entire subjects are ignored.
Amos_1

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Sep 13, 2012
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all freedom loving Americans, I can pick and chose which questions I answer and how they are answered. This is one of the beauties of living in America, I'm surprised you don't know this.

While true, the real reason is because you can'ts.

Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#27 Sep 13, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybes youse can answer this question. What is the significance of the extension of pi? or maybes your buddies Oh my wants to gives it a try since its not a yes or no question.

Little Amos learned thats in the first grades....whiles corking marshmallows over an open fire.
Did he makes "S'mores".

We love S'mores".
Litle Amos

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Sep 14, 2012
I did go to camp this Summer and it was fun. We canoed, hiked and shot bows and arrows.

There was a kid there from Florida who wore Obama shirts every day and wore ear rings and a necklace. He also wore pink sneakers. He didn't want to do anything and seemed mad all the time. The counselers caught him chokin his chicken a couple of times.

We didn't burn any books but did have a campfire every night. Oh and science is my favorite subject. We didn't make any s'mores but I did smoke a cigar until it made me sick.
Amos_1

Dawsonville, GA

#29 Sep 14, 2012
Litle Amos wrote:
I did go to camp this Summer and it was fun. We canoed, hiked and shot bows and arrows.
There was a kid there from Florida who wore Obama shirts every day and wore ear rings and a necklace. He also wore pink sneakers. He didn't want to do anything and seemed mad all the time. The counselers caught him chokin his chicken a couple of times.
We didn't burn any books but did have a campfire every night. Oh and science is my favorite subject. We didn't make any s'mores but I did smoke a cigar until it made me sick.

Next year son, we will get yall some automatic weapons to protects yourselves with. One never knows what may be lurking in those woods with all the fall out from the Demo convention, they may have started living in those woods eating s'mores and smoking cigars.

That chicken choking thang is a prelude to becoming a voo-doo priest, it's a habit of those florida folks and liberal folks who go on rampages when under the spotlight at the DNC.

I hopes youse remembers the saying about those ear rings and pinky shoes. Right is left and left is right.

Maybes we can gets Informed to give yalls an imitation of Furious Friday next year. Mights make good target practice.

Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#30 Sep 14, 2012
Litle Amos wrote:

Now that's a good kid.

Every kid is supposed to smoke a cigar until it makes them sick.

And drink beer you steal from the ice box in the garage until you throw up.

Kind of a right of passage.
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#31 Sep 20, 2012
Remember the $716B ObamaCare "Stole" from Medicare? Guess what...
by Vyan
THU SEP 20, 2012 AT 04:21 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/20/1134...

HHS has just announced that Obamacare has Strengthened Medicare, increased enrollment in Medicare Advantage while lowering premiums.

“Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug programs have been strengthened and continue to improve for beneficiaries,” said Secretary Sebelius.“Since the law was enacted in 2010, average premiums have gone down, enrollment has gone up, and new benefits and lower drug costs continue to help millions of seniors and people with disabilities.”
For the third year in a row, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) used authority provided by the Affordable Care Act to protect beneficiaries from significant increases in costs or cuts in benefits. Access to supplemental benefits remains steady and beneficiaries’ average out-of-pocket spending remains constant.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/09/19/87...

HHS’s assessment of Obamacare’s impact on Medicare Advantage is confimed by health policy organizations like the Kaiser Family Foundation, whose June report found that the program’s enrollment rate rose by 10 percent while the average premium dropped by $4 during the first half of this year. Thanks to the ongoing implementation of the health reform law, low-income Americans should continue to see their Medicare Advantage premiums decrease over time, and they will soon have a wider array of quality-rated plans to choose from.
http://www.kff.org/medicare/upload/8323.pdf

Or to put it another way, Obamacare didn't "steal" from Medicare - it Improved Medicare, lowered costs and improved enrollment. Everything the Republicans say should be done, but instead they would undo in an eye-blink if they had the chance.

And this doesn't even include the closing of the prescription drug donut hole, banning of co-pays and deductibles for preventive care, and extending the solvency of the trust for for an additional 8 years.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#32 Sep 20, 2012
Oh my wrote:
Remember the $716B ObamaCare "Stole" from Medicare? Guess what...
by Vyan
THU SEP 20, 2012 AT 04:21 AM PDT
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/20/1134...
HHS has just announced that Obamacare has Strengthened Medicare, increased enrollment in Medicare Advantage while lowering premiums.
“Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, the Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug programs have been strengthened and continue to improve for beneficiaries,” said Secretary Sebelius.“Since the law was enacted in 2010, average premiums have gone down, enrollment has gone up, and new benefits and lower drug costs continue to help millions of seniors and people with disabilities.”
For the third year in a row, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) used authority provided by the Affordable Care Act to protect beneficiaries from significant increases in costs or cuts in benefits. Access to supplemental benefits remains steady and beneficiaries’ average out-of-pocket spending remains constant.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/09/19/87...
HHS’s assessment of Obamacare’s impact on Medicare Advantage is confimed by health policy organizations like the Kaiser Family Foundation, whose June report found that the program’s enrollment rate rose by 10 percent while the average premium dropped by $4 during the first half of this year. Thanks to the ongoing implementation of the health reform law, low-income Americans should continue to see their Medicare Advantage premiums decrease over time, and they will soon have a wider array of quality-rated plans to choose from.
http://www.kff.org/medicare/upload/8323.pdf
Or to put it another way, Obamacare didn't "steal" from Medicare - it Improved Medicare, lowered costs and improved enrollment. Everything the Republicans say should be done, but instead they would undo in an eye-blink if they had the chance.
And this doesn't even include the closing of the prescription drug donut hole, banning of co-pays and deductibles for preventive care, and extending the solvency of the trust for for an additional 8 years.
Youse is a eatin ups thet propergandy, haint yous.
strike

Dawsonville, GA

#33 Dec 6, 2012
froggy

Dawsonville, GA

#34 Dec 6, 2012
Amos_1 wrote:
Little Amos, you should watch this movie called 2016. It will erase all the horror memories you may have left over from the DNC.
Try inviting Oh my and Informed, and let them experience a few horrors courtesy of repubs.
I can see you are a man of your word. Thought you were done posting. Didn't miss ya.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Dec 8, 2012
Y'all need to take time to watch this and think again.
This just happened a couple of months ago.

Calling bs

Blairsville, GA

#37 Aug 24, 2013
It was a very bad week for Obamacare.
Delta Airlines said its health costs will rise by $100 million next year;
UPS and UVA are dropping working spouses from health coverage;
The Nevada AFL-CIO said Obamacare will hurt full-time work;
Teen retailer Forever 21 reduced employee hours; and
Young people in Colorado will have to pay more for basic insurance.
Train Wreck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
head pub in jail?? 19 min CAN NOT WAIT 57
The blairsville dopewhore 2 hr trail90 4
Time To Clean Up Union County 3 hr TisKl 242
Snow plow road needed Thu trail90 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Wed Rcflyer007 61
BRMEMC minutes of Board Meeting Wed My Thought 3
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) Tue Rather Have 999

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match