Bears Way

United States

#21 May 24, 2013
Damn, you should see what Timmy is wearing. Oh, I can take a picture
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#22 May 24, 2013
Timmy is not a bad person, but he does have alot of negativity. He never says anything good about outsiders and women or other beliefs.

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#23 May 24, 2013
Well Timmy it seems you have more friends here than enemies.
Curious is curious why no one has asked about you before and ponders a one track mind. Not sure if he means religion or Florida Both are harmless.

Chainsaw had nothing to say about Timmy but let me know I was nosey and Timmy can dance he said.

Union County USA seemed to be a fan comparing Timmy to Neal Boortz and how he woke one up to thinking. Union County has his doctorate and Timmy probably did not enter grad school after his Master's.

Happy Days is kin to Bored.

Janie KNOWS yep she knows many things about Timmy and I would say he turned her down or already has someone. She described him as a hypocrite, she knows where he lives. Way too much information for just a poster.

Observer suspects Timmy is local and gave two wordy posts so like Janie, seems Timmy has rocked his boat maybe in business.

GaGirl64 knows Timmy also but a tad easier on him than Janie if you know what I mean.

Last but certainly not least the Bears Way, always postive, has the pampered dog, plays golf, posts photos and definitely knows Timmy through some way in life. Cold they be brothers? Well maybe not because Timmy has that Florida thing remember. Bears Way did say something about Timmy and him sharing crap once in a while, I hope that is in Blairsville. Now look they actually are playing golf.

My take thus far, still a bit confused. I am hoping to get a good fight started and get Timmy right in the middle of it.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24 May 24, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
I like Timmy, he only give me crap once in awhile. I not a holly roller guy, but Timmy has his rights to his own beliefs. I am just a Simple Laurel fan.
Thanks Bear I like you too.

Location hidden

#25 May 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
He needs to start thinking for his self. He does seem to have a one tract mind.
How's that?

Location hidden

#26 May 24, 2013
Janie wrote:
Timmy is a simpleton with a computer.
He claims to be a born again Christian however,
he is a "Christian" only when it is convenient for him.
He makes vulgar remarks about women (chicks) and constantly refers to his private part size.
He has no tolerance for anyone with other Christian views.
He is a hypocrite of the worst kind.
I think he lives in Franklin, N.C. but posts his hate on this forum, for people from Florida and anyone who moves to this area from somewhere else. All of his posts are incomplete sentences and along with his idiotic comments, shows us his lack of an education.
In short (no pun intended), he is a little man with a small mind who would like to be something he isn't.
Where have I made vulgar remarks bout women?
I have a college education. I don't live in Franklin.

Location hidden

#27 May 24, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
I playing golf waiting for Timmy to show up
I was on the 8th hole.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#29 May 24, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that?
Your dislike of outsiders, and your southern baptist indoctrination .
Union County USA

Chagrin Falls, OH

#30 May 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Your dislike of outsiders, and your southern baptist indoctrination. WELL, THAT'S INSIGHTFUL CURIOUS - WE LOVE YOU MAN!
Southern Baptist Indoctrination...that's interesting.

Unpacking the baggage of Southern Baptist brainwashing and other cognitive dissonance associated with a diversity brought on by outsiders: Life was simpler in the old days in Union County USA. It was mostly a all-white-redneck farming community, then the outsiders moved in with different worldviews.

If you’re interested in psychology and human behavior, you've probably heard the phrase cognitive dissonance. Dissonance theory suggests that if individuals act in ways that contradict their beliefs, then they typically will change their beliefs to align with their actions (or vice-a-versa).

If your explanation for something is,“Well, that’s the way I've always done it or thought about it,” that may be a sign of cognitive dissonance. I deal with resistance to change everyday.

Advice to Timmy and move-ins: As Rodney King said, "Why can't we just get along?" On the other hand, Topix would be very dull if we got along. People with different views force us to look at ourselves and may create a spark.

Here's my Southern Baptist upbringing:

Suffer fools gladly is a well-known phrase in contemporary use, first coined by Saint Paul in his second letter to the people of Corinth. The full verse of the original source of the idiom, 2 Corinthians 11:19 (KJV), reads "For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." The New International Version states "You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! I detect a not of sarcasm, as with many of Paul's writings!

Socrates extolled that “An unexamined life is not worth living.” In other words, challenge and be skeptical of such answers if you find yourself falling back on them.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#31 May 24, 2013
Union County USA wrote:
Southern Baptist Indoctrination...that's interesting.

Unpacking the baggage of Southern Baptist brainwashing and other cognitive dissonance associated with a diversity brought on by outsiders: Life was simpler in the old days in Union County USA. It was mostly a all-white-redneck farming community, then the outsiders moved in with different worldviews.

If youÂ’re interested in psychology and human behavior, you've probably heard the phrase cognitive dissonance. Dissonance theory suggests that if individuals act in ways that contradict their beliefs, then they typically will change their beliefs to align with their actions (or vice-a-versa).

If your explanation for something is,“Well, that’s the way I've always done it or thought about it,” that may be a sign of cognitive dissonance. I deal with resistance to change everyday.

Advice to Timmy and move-ins: As Rodney King said, "Why can't we just get along?" On the other hand, Topix would be very dull if we got along. People with different views force us to look at ourselves and may create a spark.

Here's my Southern Baptist upbringing:

Suffer fools gladly is a well-known phrase in contemporary use, first coined by Saint Paul in his second letter to the people of Corinth. The full verse of the original source of the idiom, 2 Corinthians 11:19 (KJV), reads "For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise." The New International Version states "You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! I detect a not of sarcasm, as with many of Paul's writings!

Socrates extolled that “An unexamined life is not worth living.” In other words, challenge and be skeptical of such answers if you find yourself falling back on them.
Wow !

That's a great post.
Funny

Otto, NC

#32 May 25, 2013
Timmy a "POSITIVE" of Topix....that is so very funny!!!!!!!!
Funny

Otto, NC

#33 May 25, 2013
Vulgar comments about Yankees and Floridians mostly.
College education....really????
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Where have I made vulgar remarks bout women?
I have a college education. I don't live in Franklin.
Funny

Otto, NC

#34 May 25, 2013
Really? Hard to believe. You all seem to be building him up so much
in this forum. Makes one wonder.
Laurel Wood wrote:
Well Timmy it seems you have more friends here than enemies.
Curious is curious why no one has asked about you before and ponders a one track mind. Not sure if he means religion or Florida Both are harmless.
Chainsaw had nothing to say about Timmy but let me know I was nosey and Timmy can dance he said.
Union County USA seemed to be a fan comparing Timmy to Neal Boortz and how he woke one up to thinking. Union County has his doctorate and Timmy probably did not enter grad school after his Master's.
Happy Days is kin to Bored.
Janie KNOWS yep she knows many things about Timmy and I would say he turned her down or already has someone. She described him as a hypocrite, she knows where he lives. Way too much information for just a poster.
Observer suspects Timmy is local and gave two wordy posts so like Janie, seems Timmy has rocked his boat maybe in business.
GaGirl64 knows Timmy also but a tad easier on him than Janie if you know what I mean.
Last but certainly not least the Bears Way, always postive, has the pampered dog, plays golf, posts photos and definitely knows Timmy through some way in life. Cold they be brothers? Well maybe not because Timmy has that Florida thing remember. Bears Way did say something about Timmy and him sharing crap once in a while, I hope that is in Blairsville. Now look they actually are playing golf.
My take thus far, still a bit confused. I am hoping to get a good fight started and get Timmy right in the middle of it.
Book Reader

Otto, NC

#35 May 25, 2013
Timmy is a character, and I mean just that.
Bears Way wrote:
Damn, you should see what Timmy is wearing. Oh, I can take a picture
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#36 May 25, 2013
Book Reader wrote:
Timmy is a character, and I mean just that.
<quoted text>
Yeah there is quite a few characters on topix.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#37 May 25, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a college education.
I don't think you can count Kiddie College grades K through 3
Even if they DID give you a diploma.

Location hidden

#38 May 25, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than the inner city cess pool school you attended.
For Sure

Otto, NC

#40 May 25, 2013
Really? I was going to say that about Timmy. A degree in running a junk yard, that is.
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Floridian went to school in Bithlo, Florida. He has a degree in running a junkyard.

“Nuff said!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#41 May 25, 2013
You now better than to make that statement surely!
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#42 May 25, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
You now better than to make that statement surely!
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm sorry, I know he could never have made it to 3rd grade.
And don't call me Shirley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow blairsville finally has a real pet store!!! 6 hr F You 88
Local car wash 13 hr John 5
Muslim in Blairsville 21 hr Bacon in Blairsville 67
Still proud of your President? 22 hr like you 80
If you cant pay your bills stop spending foolishly Wed Waffle boy 134
boycott mike's seafood till he takes orders at ... (Mar '11) Wed New Restaurant! 278
Local Blairsville eatery (Aug '12) May 21 Chainsaw Five 15

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages