First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“WakeUPAlice, YouMustBe Dreamin”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#184 Nov 1, 2013
Lets talk about Timmy...U guys know all the goodstuff on him!! You know he will buck this and everything hes been trained for!! see my delima...so its time for him to get paid back for all the bucking the system!! u know I walk the line and did this for abetter life!! His family is a problem....they will assume its to be handed to them for free...but I say NO NO NO....they gotta work for it...just as I have...and u all know Ive worked very hard and I demand RESPECT...I want him to show me some RESPECT and quit the foul mouthing me....hes already lost me...he has to EARN me or we move on!! very lil time left...he better be burning the midnight oil to apologize and earn his keep!!! Magic is an option for me now...and who I choose to see in it is an option!! that should knock some sense into him.... time for him to tow the line for me!! u know I run a tight ship!!! get busy guys....

Location hidden

#185 Nov 1, 2013
You all been waiting on me haven't you?? yeah I guess I am slow...or I just been tied up...I gotta work for survival....Timmys choice not mine!! Id like to see him single...living back where hes from with his grandfather...and lets move this show on....its time for him to do Real stuff...the right way for me...Im the big dawg...the Boss...and he needs to Respect me and quit trash talkn me....his charm school should be over...its time for him to prepare for my real meeting...with gifts...rings...cars..homes... the money...the fame...the whole 9 yards!!! Reprogram his thinking for me...deprogram his cheating and hopping!!! timmy is the Crack Rabbit and this is US....the love story of a lifetimes...there are ghost writers and their will be movies and books...Ive done my part to prove it all!! but im getting bored with Timmy...if Timmy doesn't do something real and real nice for me...its over..and all deals are off...and I receive my restitution!!! I don't play nice anymore...im FED up....and tired of his lallygagging around....its time to show me the money!!! and Timmy is to take some action for me....or his ocd with me will get him killed....he will do it!! he needs to man up and become a man....and face me..talk to me...like He loves me...that's the only way he is allowed from now on to talk to me....I give permission for all outsiders on his side..no matter who they are..to receive full nightmare/sickness/hell....unt il they get the heck out of this and get out!! they were warned not to open pandoras box and they did....fry their azzes!!! its my time to receive some love, attention, respect I have Earned from Timmy and his family....and the others to get the fck out ...make em sick until they understand the Seriousness of this project!!!! signed....Susan

I mean it...Im tired of playing games and playing around!!! its my turn to reap the rewards....

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#186 Nov 9, 2013
Bunny Rabbitt wrote:
You all been waiting on me haven't you?? yeah I guess I am slow...or I just been tied up...I gotta work for survival....Timmys choice not mine!! Id like to see him single...living back where hes from with his grandfather...and lets move this show on....its time for him to do Real stuff...the right way for me...Im the big dawg...the Boss...and he needs to Respect me and quit trash talkn me....his charm school should be over...its time for him to prepare for my real meeting...with gifts...rings...cars..homes... the money...the fame...the whole 9 yards!!! Reprogram his thinking for me...deprogram his cheating and hopping!!! timmy is the Crack Rabbit and this is US....the love story of a lifetimes...there are ghost writers and their will be movies and books...Ive done my part to prove it all!! but im getting bored with Timmy...if Timmy doesn't do something real and real nice for me...its over..and all deals are off...and I receive my restitution!!! I don't play nice anymore...im FED up....and tired of his lallygagging around....its time to show me the money!!! and Timmy is to take some action for me....or his ocd with me will get him killed....he will do it!! he needs to man up and become a man....and face me..talk to me...like He loves me...that's the only way he is allowed from now on to talk to me....I give permission for all outsiders on his side..no matter who they are..to receive full nightmare/sickness/hell....unt il they get the heck out of this and get out!! they were warned not to open pandoras box and they did....fry their azzes!!! its my time to receive some love, attention, respect I have Earned from Timmy and his family....and the others to get the fck out ...make em sick until they understand the Seriousness of this project!!!! signed....Susan
I mean it...Im tired of playing games and playing around!!! its my turn to reap the rewards....
You sounds like maby you needs some time ins the creek. Awwwwwwww whats the matter Girlie? Youse ken tells ole slowpoke.

Location hidden

#187 Nov 9, 2013
well....Its this Project Im in for this Love story...you prolly know allzzzzz about it honey!! I cant get what I want!! I gotta wate wate wate....and Im tard of wating....move this show along....lets speed it up.....Im ready and so is everybody else to get rolling!! Next chapter plz....this is my life don't yall ever ever forget that...and I got feelings...deep emotions and feelings...and Im tard of the one being hurt all the time...bc Im too good and Im sincere and a genuine ...truly GENUINE perfectly positive loving person....who Timmy needs to love unconditionally....in real life!!! I DEMAND that this moves faster...just tell me what to do...and I will move this dang thang my self....just tell me what I gotta do??? Tell me plz...what do I do next in this new phase?? I want it ALL....and I will work the heck out of this to get to Timmy and my money and Prizes!!! Come o u dang slow pokes!!!! lol Come on!!! lol

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#188 Nov 16, 2013
Bunny Rabbitt wrote:
well....Its this Project Im in for this Love story...you prolly know allzzzzz about it honey!! I cant get what I want!! I gotta wate wate wate....and Im tard of wating....move this show along....lets speed it up.....Im ready and so is everybody else to get rolling!! Next chapter plz....this is my life don't yall ever ever forget that...and I got feelings...deep emotions and feelings...and Im tard of the one being hurt all the time...bc Im too good and Im sincere and a genuine ...truly GENUINE perfectly positive loving person....who Timmy needs to love unconditionally....in real life!!! I DEMAND that this moves faster...just tell me what to do...and I will move this dang thang my self....just tell me what I gotta do??? Tell me plz...what do I do next in this new phase?? I want it ALL....and I will work the heck out of this to get to Timmy and my money and Prizes!!! Come o u dang slow pokes!!!! lol Come on!!! lol
Dear Bunny:

Yore self needs to ply Timmy wiff some good shine han a dip ins a hot tubs neaked filled wiff good clear creek waters. Good white liquor han warm creek waters will gets a RISE outa Timmy boy. Maby iffin youse gets thangs right You ken grets them fast Pokes you is awantin.

Iffin yore self gets a rise outta Timmy boy thet Money han prizes wills follows.
Yours
Dang ole Slow Pokes

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#189 Nov 16, 2013
Anejo wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as hell!
Them posters done gots MeHo stirred ups. LOL

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#190 Dec 6, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
I am just my own person. Nothing else Laurel Wood you are welcome
You is to high maintence fer them mens here in the hills. You must has you one of them ole smelly ones from Floridee what wears them depends thingies.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassie

#191 Dec 6, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
lol it is funny but it also makes you want to hit you head to get that image out of it. LOL
Iz agonna comes over whar them puters is at han puts the Moon on your self wiff my ole Wrinkled up Ass. Iz puts an image on you whats you ken never gets outta yore head. ROTFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim in Blairsville 4 hr dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 4 hr dgd748 464
Floridees 19 hr Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Wed hvactinknocker 92
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer Tue The Mountains Noise 95
Sephardic Jews and Spanish living in the mounta... (Jun '11) Mon Zeke on Blood Mou... 43
Have you dealt with Adult protective services? Apr 23 Need Feedback 8

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages