Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2013
Tell me about Timmy.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#2 May 23, 2013
I like Timmy, he only give me crap once in awhile. I not a holly roller guy, but Timmy has his rights to his own beliefs. I am just a Simple Laurel fan.

Location hidden

#3 May 23, 2013
Thanks. Tell me more about Timmy, anything appreciated.
Bears Way wrote:
I like Timmy, he only give me crap once in awhile. I not a holly roller guy, but Timmy has his rights to his own beliefs. I am just a Simple Laurel fan.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#4 May 23, 2013
He needs to start thinking for his self. He does seem to have a one tract mind.
Timmy

Jefferson, GA

#5 May 23, 2013
What do you want to know and why
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#6 May 23, 2013
Timmy, start simple. How old are you?, where were you born?, Are you married, any kids, hobbies, likes and wants.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#7 May 23, 2013
Why,??? Some people want to see the human Timmy.

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2013
I mean nothing bad, I feel in a good way he is a positive of Topix.
Timmy wrote:
What do you want to know and why

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#9 May 23, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
Tell me about Timmy.
Yore self shore gots a long NOSE girlie. Timmy ken outdance you....LOL

Location hidden

#10 May 23, 2013
Point taken, thanks for clearing that up.
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Yore self shore gots a long NOSE girlie. Timmy ken outdance you....LOL
Union County USA

Macedonia, OH

#11 May 23, 2013
Timmy is the Neal Boortz of Topix. Not in the sense that he is the most intelligent pea in the pod, but he does get you to thinking.

Location hidden

#12 May 23, 2013
Amen
Union County USA wrote:
Timmy is the Neal Boortz of Topix. Not in the sense that he is the most intelligent pea in the pod, but he does get you to thinking.
Happy Days

Dawsonville, GA

#13 May 24, 2013
Makes me sleepy
Yawn

Location hidden

#14 May 24, 2013
Why does Timmy make you sleepy?
Happy Days wrote:
Makes me sleepy
Yawn
Janie

Twinsburg, OH

#15 May 24, 2013
Timmy is a simpleton with a computer.

He claims to be a born again Christian however,

he is a "Christian" only when it is convenient for him.

He makes vulgar remarks about women (chicks) and constantly refers to his private part size.

He has no tolerance for anyone with other Christian views.

He is a hypocrite of the worst kind.

I think he lives in Franklin, N.C. but posts his hate on this forum, for people from Florida and anyone who moves to this area from somewhere else. All of his posts are incomplete sentences and along with his idiotic comments, shows us his lack of an education.

In short (no pun intended), he is a little man with a small mind who would like to be something he isn't.
Observer

Lithonia, GA

#16 May 24, 2013
He is probably some local "establishment type" is my guess. His family might be the folks who thought they were the big s--t in these parts before all these "foreigners" showed up and made him and his clan realize on a daily basis what "big" (shrinking) fish in a LITTLE pond they truly are. They probably felt they could call the shots around here, throw their weight around and get things done the way THEY wanted them done. That's why he hates "outsiders" so much. What would really be funny is if he had to deal with REAL foreigners instead of other fellow Americans that he just considers outsiders. I guess his frame of reference is really small, and he can't think outside of his own county hardly, let alone Georgia. Thinking outside the context of the US would probably be impossible. Small town lawyer, banker, local "high profile" business owner, local government official, or some older "retired" version of such. Or some self entitled younger family member of one of the above who hears his family bi_ch and moan about how "all these outsiders want to come in and change our way of life". Those might be a good guess too. NEWS FLASH - life changes from the way your Grandaddy and Daddy lived - get over it.
Observer

Lithonia, GA

#17 May 24, 2013
BTW- playing the total uneducated backwoods hick role is part of the charade as well. Probably has a high school education and maybe even some local junior college, trade school, or such. Lots of the haters around these parts wear a dress shirt and tie everyday too don't forget. They love to camouflage themselves and talk nice and smile to you in person don't forget.

Location hidden

#18 May 24, 2013
Oh its getting very interesting. Please continue.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#19 May 24, 2013
Laurel Wood wrote:
Oh its getting very interesting. Please continue.
I am really surprised Timmy has remained hidden for so long....
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 24, 2013
I playing golf waiting for Timmy to show up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 4 hr Just a Thought 76
Tanyard Truck Stop 7 hr Concerned 44
Honey Boo Boo 8 hr VOTE THEM OUT 5
Garbage pickup service (Sep '09) 11 hr amused 121
cheating husband (Aug '10) 17 hr Women are gullible 12
Dash Cams, You need them!!!! 18 hr weatherman 17
florida 20 hr Mary 38

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match