GA Peach is THE TROLL
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Check out the "I will be visiting and I am looking for stores" thread!

GA Peach IS posting under different names! You are such a liar and a fake.

YOU ARE TOTALLY BUSTED PEACH.
Samhain

Clearwater, FL

#2 Oct 19, 2009
I am the one that started that thread-why would people post under different names just to answer my question?
Lucy Lou

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2009
To go with the post of course. Same authors usually write different books. duh.
Omg. Get a grip! Who do you think Ga Peach is and maybe I can help ya out? Maybe not though. I like her whether we have differing opinions or not. I think that you need to realize the three fingers pointing back at you before your trigger finger goes off.lmbo. You are obsessed with the Peach and with others. I know her tho. I am glad she is "off putting" to you. Makes you show your stupid more vividly and how anxious you really are. Which we already knew but how far will ya go.lol!

Go on Peach. Use some other things if you wish. It's kinda scary how obsessed people can be but there is more humor to it than scary considering who we are dealing with.lolrof. We love humor and a good laugh.:)
Want to grab a lunch soon? ;) We can discuss other things that bring people to their knees and buck off. Want to know who is trolling, look at who is following who! ha!
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Samhain wrote:
I am the one that started that thread-why would people post under different names just to answer my question?
Because that is her game. She posts under different names but the rhetoric is all the same. Somehow she has figured a way not to have her IP show.

She is hateful and spiteful and not well liked on this forum. She won the most annoying/ridiculous poll. See that poll and you will understand.

She is a pathetic Troll. She just happened to slip up on your thread.

Go to page 1 and you will NOT see GA Peach's name listed as giving you any information about stores, yet on page 2, she posts and tells about the stores names SHE gave you....
Something to ponder

Jefferson, GA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Samhain this is a common thing on Topix; they accuse people all the time of this. Trusth is we have never seen the s/n Just Busted Peach before so the person that started this thread is doing what they accuse others of; they do not have a normal recongnized name and most do not on here. Does it matter is somebody is sitting there changing their name 100 times? No, not really. None of us know who is typing what on this forum, but some like to act like a s/n gives them confidence, comfort, and security. Get a clue people, it is just the harsh reality of it, it is a internet forum. We do not know who is who.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
Something to ponder wrote:
Samhain this is a common thing on Topix; they accuse people all the time of this. Trusth is we have never seen the s/n Just Busted Peach before so the person that started this thread is doing what they accuse others of; they do not have a normal recongnized name and most do not on here. Does it matter is somebody is sitting there changing their name 100 times? No, not really. None of us know who is typing what on this forum, but some like to act like a s/n gives them confidence, comfort, and security. Get a clue people, it is just the harsh reality of it, it is a internet forum. We do not know who is who.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
I used the name to point out the OBVIOUS.
Lucy Lou

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2009
The real trolls accuse, follow people around, start these obsessive polls and have no life.
You are exactly right Ponder'er. Have a good day!
Mister XYZ

Athens, GA

#8 Oct 19, 2009
Listen up people, you can NOT escape trolls! Good luck finding a message board that has no trolling taking place!
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#9 Oct 19, 2009
Lucy Lou wrote:
The real trolls accuse, follow people around, start these obsessive polls and have no life.
You are exactly right Ponder'er. Have a good day!
Whatever Peach. I'm satisfied now that we know who the REAL TROLL is.
Samhain

Clearwater, FL

#10 Oct 19, 2009
Wow, it just seems like ALOT of work to keep changing your name? I would think it takes too much time to post on here that often?
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#11 Oct 19, 2009
Mister XYZ wrote:
Listen up people, you can NOT escape trolls! Good luck finding a message board that has no trolling taking place!
Absolutely right. Unfortunately, GA Peach is a "not so smart TROLL".
Lucy Lou

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2009
Ain't it the truth X. They are always merking somewhere.
What the heck does it matter who is who, these are forums and forums are just places for opinions? lol! Peach has better stuff than I do. Keep on though. I am getting the big ego rush from this. Never had someone so obsessed with me, have you Peach?

It's seems like a lot of obsessive compulsiveness to try to find someone out. I bet it makes you want to stamp your feet and just throw your arms up in a crossing position against your belly when you get it wrong. You should be doing this now. Ain't the first time you have been wrong. Good news is, you will get over it.
Lucy Lou

United States

#13 Oct 19, 2009
Just Busted Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Peach. I'm satisfied now that we know who the REAL TROLL is.
Nope. No you shouldn't be satisfied. You have played the fool again. That's alright though. We appreciate all of your hard work so me and Ga Peach will get together and grade you later for the job you are trying your hardest to do.
AND INTEREST. It's flattering but you really shouldn't have.lmbo! You wasted a lot more energy. You probably broke a sweat.

Ga Peach and I have a few things in common. I will give you that much but you still FAILED.
GA Peach

AOL

#14 Oct 19, 2009
Lucy Lou - Ignore it. These are some nutty people.
Why would I post under other names when I'm so popular with so many using GA Peach? hahahaha

Hey, these whackos don't like Angelina Jolie, either, so I guess we're in good company.
meow

Commerce, GA

#15 Oct 19, 2009
Hey Peach, as they say, any press is good press!!
Such boring stuff on the forum lately, guess you are the most interesting topic around!!
update

Commerce, GA

#16 Oct 19, 2009
Peach isn't the only troll....check out the bethlehem poster this past weekend, and that was NOT Peach!!
Lucy Lou

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2009
GA Peach wrote:
Lucy Lou - Ignore it. These are some nutty people.
Why would I post under other names when I'm so popular with so many using GA Peach? hahahaha
Hey, these whackos don't like Angelina Jolie, either, so I guess we're in good company.
Ok Peach. It's funny though.
Boodoodle

Faber, VA

#18 Oct 19, 2009
Mister XYZ wrote:
Listen up people, you can NOT escape trolls! Good luck finding a message board that has no trolling taking place!
I belong to a couple of travel forums that DO NOT put up with trolls or troublemakers, period ... the problem with TOPIX is ZERO moderating and the trolls love forums like this ... they hunt them out on the internet ..... what a sad, pathetic, pitiful life.
Lucy Lou

United States

#19 Oct 19, 2009
Boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
I belong to a couple of travel forums that DO NOT put up with trolls or troublemakers, period ... the problem with TOPIX is ZERO moderating and the trolls love forums like this ... they hunt them out on the internet ..... what a sad, pathetic, pitiful life.
you got that right!
Just Busted Peach

Bogart, GA

#20 Oct 19, 2009
Lucy Lou wrote:
The real trolls accuse, follow people around, start these obsessive polls and have no life.
You are exactly right Ponder'er. Have a good day!
Well bless your heart.

You have followed my EVERY post today, and posted right behind me. TROLL.

You are disgusting filth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work for medicare 28 min worker 20
anyone notice that John walton is still living ... 8 hr Local 2 8
Joe Ash House (Apr '10) 16 hr CAsh 21
where did you live after you moved out of your ... 21 hr Oracle 8
Things that go bump in the night . . . 22 hr OathKeeper 13
Hill for superintendent 22 hr OathKeeper 19
brmemc Sat Messed Up 25

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages